Circleville, Ohio USA

0 Conversations

Circleville is positioned 39.60 degrees north of the equator and 82.93 degrees west of the prime meridian. The amount of land area in Circleville is 10.631 sq. kilometers. The amount of surface water is 0 sq kilometers. The population of Circleville is approximately 11666. The approximate number of families in this town are 4881. In other words Circleville is located in central Ohio. It is small, boring and contains nothing at all interesting. Probably the most famous thing Circleville is known for is the Pumpkin Show. This is an annual festival held on the third Wensday of October and last until Saturday of the same week. Some of the attractions at this festival include the worlds largest pumpkin, the worlds largest pumpkin pie, and other various things related to pumpkins. It also has your standard carnaval rides and parades that are common at most festivals. It is advertised as being the greatest free show on earth, but it should be noted that rarely can one find anything at this festival for free. It should also be noted that if you do not live in Circleville that you must pay to park your car within a resonable proximity of the festivites. Prices can range from 3 dollars to 5 dollars. Circleville is also the birthplace of Ted Lewis. Ted Lewis has a small museum and local park named after him, other than that he did not seem to be overly important. No future presidents or anyone of importance are likely to come from this area.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A471052

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more