A Conversation for Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and Haveli, Neasden, London, UK

good

Post 1

Raghudon

What is great about this temple is the engineering spectacle. we are still stuck in the grandiose old days... we build great temples and motifs thinking that man will be in awe of this spectacle and be god-fearing. Man will now think that donating for this "noble task" will lessen his guilt of his sins!!!
all the same this money could have fed hundreds of tyhousands.... could have created enterprises to give jobs to these hundreds!!! that wouyld be something that God will really like
A grandiose temple is the equivalent of you making a $100,000,000 house for your boss to show your loyalty, without first understanding that HE has infinite... whatever u add will not show impact on HIM .,.. and 2. he was not asked whetehr he will live here or not!!! its going to be a non-occupant house.
Hari Om


good

Post 2

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Um. Didn't I see this place on 'Teletubbies'?


Removed

Post 3

Researcher 215597

This post has been removed.


good

Post 4

Researcher 215597

The content of the above post was found on www.Swaminarayan.org (just thought I should mention that to be on the safe side)


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and Haveli, Neasden, London, UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more