The Alabaster House

75 Conversations

Anybody want a presidentship? Going cheap?

I'm not around much nowadays so if anybody wants to be President then let me know. Perhaps we could have more elections or something. If only the US presidential campaign was like this...

The Alabaster House is the official residence and offices of the President of h2g2, currently Peregrin.

On this page:

The Alabaster House Cabinet

I already have the following researchers as members, and would be happy to add more. Please request so on this page, stating what you'd like to be minister of; eg. Minister of Cabbages; or where/who you'd like to be an ambassador to; eg. Ambassador to Purgatory. It's yet another thing available to join, I know, but it won't harm anyone. Except people who have nervous dispositions towards joining pointless lists, but I'm not aware of any such people on h2g2 yet.

Cabinet

Ministry of Hugs

  • Dr E Vibenstein - Minister of Hugs (official hugger of females)
  • Galaxy Babe - Minister of Hugs (official hugger of males)

Ministry of Favourite Colours

Foreign Office

The Treasury

  • Michele - Treasurer of all that is Worth Keeping, Officer of Ridiculous Taxation and Director of Creative Finance

Secretaries

  • Almighty Rob - Secretary to Ministries that Forgot to Appoint Secretaries

Secret Service

Speeches

Presidential Soapbox - for the Post - Peregrin

The Vice's Advice - for the Post - Bluebottle

Peregrin's Presidential Campaign 2000

1Someone Else's Problem

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A444827

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more