credit cards

0 Conversations

These are very small pieces of plastic, which a first glance don't appear any use to you at all whether vegetation, animal or mineral. In fact nothing could be farer from the truth (apart from the other side of the universe - or is it - temporal physics and all that...) well back to credit cards, they allow the user with the simplest of easy to buy goods, services, friends, watches, second hand nuclear weapons and even small countries. With their production when asked for payment. All the recipient will need is your signature, whether your name is on the card or not!

There are many ways to go about getting a credit card: stealling one, buying one, applying for one, BUT, by far the most simple way is to do NOTHING! In time the companies that supply them will probably just send you one!! Don't apply for one!! You will never get one! I have applied for two, and have never got one!! I am just going for computer error to send me one, which it will given time.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A43057

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more