A Conversation for Myers Briggs Type Indicator

MBTI Miller extension

Post 1

Geraldine the Singer

Haved you heard of this? To put it glibly, you can be more than one type at once! Well, it's a theory about having different types within us and how they interact. Does anyone want to know more? I am no expert yet but I find it interesting so far.


MBTI Miller extension

Post 2

AntonJW

Just posted to "what type are you"... 2 years ago I came out as an ENTP, now I'm an ISTP. On both occasions, I agreed with the type it gave me.

Life changes you. Everyone extrovert is introverted sometimes, every introvert is extroverted sometimes.

Relationships and jobs and just life in general change people, and there's always changes going on inside. I think that can be covered by the original MBTI with a little imagination... maybe that's what the Miller Extension is.

Also, th MBTI doesn't seek to explain character traits, it just tags them.

For instance, my type, ISTP, is fairly quiet and observing, but does crazy things sometimes, just for a rush. Well, I can tell MBTI why that is... you don't burn your energy by standing around observing life!

Sometimes ya just wanna liven up your life, ya know smiley - winkeye

Anton


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more