High School

2 Conversations

A high school is a type of prison for young homo-sapiens who are in their adolescent stage of life. Some people may try to tell you that high school is a place of 'education'. This is a lie construed by the operators of the high school in order to trick the parents of the inmates into forcing them to go. In high schools, inmates are forced like cattle from one stall (often referred to as a 'classroom') to another, simply for the twisted amusement of the operators of the facility. Some high schools require uniforms, in order that the incarcerated folk can be more easily identified and less likely to escape.
It is interesting to note the origins of the term 'high school'. Originally, the detention facilities were built on planks 100 feet above ground in order to lessen the possibility of escapees. However, many inmates, after being brutally tortured by a horrible device unique to the high school known as the 'pop quiz', would jump to their rather messy and very un-painless deaths. This caused quite a stir among the janitorial staff charged with cleaning up the remains and shipping them to the lunch preperation crew, so the system was eventually modified.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A242920

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more