Urinal Cakes

0 Conversations


Urinal Cakes are small, often round, blue lumps that sit in urinals.
Despite the name, they are not edible and problably shouldn't be eaten before they are placed in a urinal, they certainly shouldn't after.



Urinal Cakes Game

Players: 1 upwards

Location: A public house, or public convienience with one long urinal. The game can not be played in lavatories with individual urinals.

Object: To move the urinal cake from its random starting position to the drain.


Play begins when a group of (male) friends enter a public house and the beer 1 begins to flow. Convention dictates that unlike women, men should enter the lavatory one at a time - whenever needed. A player may take as many or as few turns as required. The Cake may only be moved by the force of piddle. Objetcs may not be added to the guttering to speed up or hamper the movement of the cake. The winner is the player who manages to move the cake onto the drainage hole in the urinal.


1or drink of choice

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A232651

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more