ANGEL'S BIO (Angel Research)

0 Conversations

Angel was born in the ninteenth century in Ireland he was a drunk and a womaniser. In 1753 he was turned into a vampire by Darla. He killed his family and then the two of them travelled Europe causing havock and death wherever they went. Until he ended up in Romania where he killed a girl from a gypsy family and was punished by the girls family, they put a curse on him to give him back his soul , so that he would know and feel the pain he has caused over the years but if he ever found true happiness he would loose it again and return to evil.

Buffy - Sunnydale

Angel first saw Buffy when she was first called in LA but he didn't actually meet her until she arrived in Sunnydale. He kept his distance at first and just played the part of a firend and source for information. He finally lets her get close to him and they kiss but he lets his true self show and Buffy doesnt take it well. But she does forgive him for not telling her and belives him that hes good and their relationship goes very well until season two when they get too close and sleep together. This causes Angel true happiness and he looses his soul turning back into Angelus! He makes Buffy's life miserable and stalks her and her friends. When Jenny Calender who is a decendent of the gypsies that cursed him found a spell to get his soul back he killed her and left her in Gile's apartment because he loves taunteing them. Gile's then went after Angelus but didnt do to well Angelus was in the process of beating him to death when Buffy came in to save Giles she went after Angel but couldnt kill him because she needed to get Giles out of the fire and Angelus ran off. Angelus then teams up with Spike and Drucilla to carry on his previous reign of distruction. Buffy finally killed him in "The Becoming" in season two after he had opened a vortex to hell but Willow had managed to restore his soul just a few minutes before Buffy stabbed him but by then it was too late only his blood would close the vortex and he died and went to a hell dimension where he was tortured for hundreds of years.

He was later brought back to life but he was not in a good way, the torture had messed him up a great deal and he was like an animal. He does eventually recover and is good again. But all the pain for Angel is certainly not over when the first starts appearing as his past victims to haunt him. In series 3 Angel nearly dies after Faith shoots him with a poison arrow and he has to drink Buffy's blood in order to cure him. After working through all his guilt Angel finally realises that the relationship with Buffy could never work not longterm there are too many obsitcals standing in their way of happiness which Angel could never fully reach anyway. so he calls it off and leaves town to go to LA.

Angel returns to Sunnydale in series 5 when he hears that Buffy's mum, Joyce had died so he came back to comfort her and help her through it. But they end up kissing again but stop because he knows it can never work. So he goes back to LA. Then he returns again in season 7 to help Buffy fight the first and give her an amulate that will defeat all of the evil. Then he goes again back to LA.

Angel - Angel Investigations LA

He then starts up a detective angency called Angel investigations with a man named Doyle who recieved visions from the powers that be to help Angel save people and Cordelia beleive it or not, who was his helping hand with the office stuff. Buffy sends Angel a ring that makes vampires immortal and he finally gets to achieve sunlight for the first time in 240 years but it is destroyed, after Spike follows Oz to LA and a Child-Eating-Vampire gets his hands on it. Angel becomes very close with his side-arm Doyle but looses him when Doyle gives up his life to save Angel and some good demons. Later on Wesley also joins Angel in LA and they work together fighting demons and evil. Angel then helps Faith work through her problems and convices her to turn herself into the police.

He is later met a vampire fighter called Gunn and started calling on his help and then eventially gave him a paid position in the team. Not long after that a good demon called Lorne who can read thoughts through singing. Angel's past then comes back to bite him in the you know what when, The evil law firm Angel had been fighting for the past year, bring back his sire Darla and uses her to play mind tricks on him and screw his head up and it worked he fell into the darkness after trying to save the newly human Darla but loosing her to vamparism again when Wolfram and Hart bring in Drusilla. He fired his team, let Darla and Drusilla kill the lawyers at wolfram and Hart and then slept with Darla. After this he had an ephinany had returned to his team with a great amount of grovelling.

The gang now back together then save a girl named Fred from a hell dimension called Pileah, Lorne's home dimension and she later joined the gang also. Where Angel enjoys the benfits of walking in daylight and seeing his reflection, however his vampire side was a lot more ferosous and a purer form of the demon inside of him. They bring Fred back with them to LA and she later becomes part of the team. Angel and Cordelia start getting really close and then Darla shows up, pregnant and to everyones shock its Angels.

Then an old enemy of Angelus' turns up called Holtz with a mission to kill him. Darla kills herself to save their child and Angel is now the dad, of a baby boy called Connor. Angel was determined to keep his child safe from harm and with many people/demons out to get that baby it wasn't easy, but he never expected it to be someone he trusted to take his child away from him and was devestated when Wesley had passed his only son over to his worse enemy who then dissapeared into a hell dimension with his child.

After months of effort to try and get his son back, Angel admits defeat and greaves but then a dimensional hole his punched through and out comes a teenage boy known as the destroyer, it was Connor he had found a way out of the hell dimension to find and kill Angel. Holtz (who Connor considered his father) also followed and carried on his mission to turn Connor against Angel by getting Justine to kill him and make it look like Angel did it, Connor believed this and locked Angel in a box dumped him at the bottom of the sea for a few months. When Angel returned he kicked him out and then found out that Cordelia whom he had fallen inlove with had gone missing. Then a few weeks later she returns have been a higher power, but it is not her it is an evil thing that has taken over her body, she sleeps with Connor when they think the world is about to end, and the gand bring Angelus back to try and find out what the beast is and how to kill it, Angel's soul goes missing and Cordelia lets Angelus out, then Faith comes to get Angelus, Angelus kills the beast but doesnt manage to kill Faith, later faith gets angelus back to the hotel where Willow returns his soul. Then Cordelia reveals her pregnany and Angel finally figures out that she is not Cordelia but the thing they have been trying to fight this whole time. With the help of Connor she gives birth to this higher being alled Jasmine and the whole country goes under this kind of brain washy spell including Angel and the gang, until fred shows him the truth, he finally manages to break the spell and then Connors kills Jasmine. When they return to the hotel lilah is there waiting for them and offer them the LA office of Wolfram and Hart.

Because some people havn't seen season 5 yet I will be leaving this part out for now, but once it has aired on normal TV I will add it to the page.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2232299

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more