Anoon – Jedi knight, the times and trials.

0 Conversations

Anoon Brkil (Mannan)

The Beginning


Anoon was born on Kessel as one of four children. Two years after her birth she and her family were sold as slaves and sent from Kessel to Ryloth by her own father.
Anoon’s Father left them never to be seen again. So she has few memories of her Father, only of a figure or a shadow outlined in the background of a scene and even these are deeply scared by her childish perceptions and lack of understanding. Thus Anoon has no recollection of who her father was although she is curious to find out.
Her mother went to work in a house for a wealthy family while Anoon and the others were still too young to work. There happiness here was short lived as due to some freak accident one of Anoon’s sisters was killed, supposedly by a faulty security droid that thought the youngster was trying to escape, the shock of the youngsters death was blamed when the young girls mother turned to drink. By the age of twelve Anoon and her Brother Ni’cos were basically fending for themselves and their youngest sister Loú. There mother having lost her job due to alcoholism. Ni’cos now 15 the eldest of the children, took it upon himself to take on a job to get money for the family to live on even though both he and Anoon were earning credits it was hard to make a good living especially as Loú had decided that work was too difficult a task for her letting her siblings take all the responsibility. It is when Anoon was around the age of 18 that bounty hunters from kessel savagely killed Anoon’s Mother. The bounty hunters took young Loú (16) with them for reasons unknown. Although the bounty hunters took Loú, Anoon had always looked on the situation as if their sister had gone of her own free will. Ni’cos able to support himself was able to stay on Ryloth as a Ryll miner. But Anoon was to be sent back to there original home and her place of birth and to owners unidentified for getting into more than a little trouble on Kessel when working as a serving girl. Somehow fate played its part and instead of going straight to kessel the ship had some sort of navigation trouble and instead docked in Yavin IV to the confusion of the ships crew and the annoyance of a slaver. This is where Anoon managed to sneak off of the ship aided by a droid (now named Errol) and persuaded the Wise and powerful Jedi Masters there to allow her to become a Padawan so the next stage of her life begun.

Another beginning


On Yavin IV in the Jedi temple Anoon was taken on as a Padawan learner and first met the man that was to change her life so much, Ma’rol Mannan. This man was to train her in the arts of being a jedi. Over the years that it took to complete an apprenticeship it would be him that was to assess her talents and skills and to say when she would be ready to take the trials and proceed to become a knight. Anoon was a very loyal student and followed her master’s commands unquestioningly. Towards the end of Anoon’s training she was taken to Naboo where her Master had some business with some diplomat. Anoon was sent to the records office to look for information only to find that the records she was looking for had been deleted. So she returned to her master who she found was drinking wine in a garden with Co’bal another knight in the order. Ma’rol put Anoon through a few final paces before deciding that she was ready for the trials all she had to do was to buy a ship and travel back to Yavin IV alone while her master recovered from something unknown to Anoon. Anoon bought the first model of the deceiver though she did not know it at the time it would be one of many. As she travelled back to Yavin to take the trials she thought about her training wondering if she was ready, she knew she would have to be certain if she wanted to pass. The trials were difficult and testing although exactly what went on there is unrecorded by Anoon and thus is left as a mystery that only she and master Puppet who was the one testing her skills can know of. Only one thing is certain and that is that Anoon passed the trials to become a knight and to train others to walk along the same path as she had been taught to. Now a knight Anoon knew that it was now part of her duty to help train young jedi in the arts she knew. Anoon originally had five younglings to train, Jo’tra, Eland, Chnei, Sc'har and Ancha, Ancha was already a jedi and so had little more to learn and quickly progressed to the trials. Training Padawan was not as easy as Anoon thought it would be… perhaps she imaged that they would have more self-discipline, however after a few bumps and restarts Anoon eventually got the hang of teaching these young jedi, or so she thought… shortly after she started training the young Padawan the other knights retuned from another mission and were put straight into the contaminant chamber, Anoon went to see what had happened there, the knights within the chamber she saw as friends, Ma’rol, Co’bal and Annat, she trusted them, true she didn't entirely trust Annat but as they were fellow knights she was determined to do her best, however when she discovered that the three were infected with a dark virus her concern switched from her friends to her Padawan apprentices She wouldn't let the other Jedi free so that it could not spread from the knights to them. However Ma’rol broke out of the contaminant chamber after a few days, causing injuries to the jedi Tobru and then leaving Yavin aided by a dark jedi… Anoon was distraught, not knowing whom to turn to, not knowing that she would see a lot of her master in the future, and not knowing how much trouble this future would cause, fighting back her fear she returned to training her Padawan, looking for anything to take her mind off of Ma’rol’s departure. Eventually life returned to normality… or at the very least to monotony, Anoon, Ancha and Eland went to rogue base for what seemed like a strange disappearance of several rouge ships, on venturing put into space they found a large ship, which was duly destroyed for which Anoon and the others were awarded sliver medals. On returning to Yavin Anoon discovered that Chnei had been captured by the dark jedi… the young Padawan’s fate now uncertain Anoon found that she had to comfort and reassure the remaining Padawan while suppressing any negativity within herself. After some amount of time the Jedi knight Annat travelled to Hoth, to battle an enemy unknown to Anoon, all she knew then was that this was were Chnei had been taken to, and there was a strong possibility that Anoon would meet the youngling again, but what would she meet… jedi or dark jedi? Still trying to reassure her other Padawan as Chnei was returned to the Academy Anoon’s fears were confirmed as the young girl was in constant battle with herself, torn between the strong and power-hungry dark jedi and the more timid jedi that she had once been.

Hell fire and brimstone…


On the return of Chnei Anoon and Eland went into the contaminant chamber with her, to try and stabilise the young jedi. However locked inside the chamber Anoon realised something quite unexpected to her… a great fear that Chnei’s dark jedi side would win… that Eland would loose hope in face of such a situation, and that however much she didn't want to be, Anoon was somehow alone there… locked… confined within the chamber… yes she had locked herself in, but what if no-one let her out… unfounded fears raced through her mind she was completely unprepared for this sort of thing… she hadn’t been trained for this. She begun to act quite abnormally was singing the chorus of ‘ten green bottles’ and speaking strangely to Master Puppet. Jo’tra eventually let Anoon out of the chamber and taking a bottle of wine Anoon retired to her chambers, unknown to her she was followed by Eland, who refused to let her master drown her sorrows in alcohol. Eland took the bottle of wine from Anoon and walked to pour it into the bath and set it alight, however Anoon struck Eland hard causing the young jedi to fall back setting the wine alight and hitting her head hard off the side of the bath knocking herself unconscious while setting her robes on fire… Anoon had a little self control left and dragged the girl into the shower to dowse the flames, then as Eland crawled out of the shower, badly hurt Anoon turned to her calling her a stupid child. The actions following this advent are unknown to Anoon and she can’t remember what happened she had no control over her actions, all she remembers is seeing the entire room was suddenly alight and in a panic Anoon ran to the hanger to flee the disaster. Eland escaped from the burning room and went to stop Anoon although she did not have enough strength so she released Jo’tra from the contaminant chamber. Jo’tra ran to stop Anoon who was about to board her ship to leave Yavin the two fought Anoon winning and she managed to leave Yavin fearing the retribution that would come about as a result of her actions. The relief she felt was not to last long as the reality of what she had just done hit Anoon, she was drifting in space with no-where to go, no home, and no-one to turn to… alone with the droids Anoon soon lost patience with there constant bleeping, maybe if she had listened things would have turned out differently. In a fit of anger at her own actions Anoon kicked a control panel on the ship and suddenly a loud bleep caused her to stop… what was happening? The ship was running out of air, she knew she had little hope left; it was all over or was it?

The Hammerhead


Just as Anoon was loosing hope of ever surviving she heard something entirely unexpected… Ma’rol… Ma’rol was contacting her, Ma’rol that man who long before had been her mentor, she thought he had changed too much, she almost believed it when Annat of all people told her that Ma’rol had turned to the darkside almost but never entirely. Ma’rol was contacting her, and she knew she was safe… He invited her to come and stay with him on the Hammerhead, she accepted his invitation longing to meet him again, but also happy that she had someway of staying alive for at lest another day. On the Hammerhead she was met by an ensign he informed Anoon that Ma’rol had given her some quarters to call her own, Ma’rol was busy at the moment, in a meeting with Annat, Anoon doubted it would last long the two had never seen eye to eye and Anoon was willing to bet that they never would. Anoon was escorted to her new chambers, to her surprise they were not the normal ships quarters that she had been expecting, they ware large and luxuriously upholstered, with a large four-poster bed and many other fine looking items. It was almost as if Ma’rol was trying to impress his old student, and it was working. Feeling tired and grubby in this glamorous setting inquired about getting some clean clothes and something to drink… the ensign all too pleased to be of assistance went to get the items and returned with all sorts of clothes from ball gowns to trouper uniforms, and the drinks were equally as varied there seemed to be all sorts, and all served in golden goblets. Anoon changed into something like a trouper uniform, not wanting to seem so desperate to rid herself of her jedi past, and tried one of the glasses, coughing slightly as the sharp taste of the alcohol reached her. She heard a laugh, it was Ma’rol, he apologised for not coming to meet her and suggested she try one of the darker liquids. Later that night after Annat had left the Hammerhead Ma’rol and Anoon met up, he seemed happy to meet his old apprentice and she was eager to meet him again on equal terms, not as master and Padawan as it had been before. Ma’rol took Anoon to see another part of the ship, a large room, like a dance hall, it was the most stunning room Anoon had seen and was not expecting something this grand even on a ship like this, Ma’rol informed her that he was planning to hold some sort of meeting between him and the members of the senate, to be followed by a celebration if all went well. Anoon was happy to see that Ma’rol had found a calling in life, now the Ambassador for Kamino, what she was not expecting was for him to invite her to the advent as his guest, his partner. The two of them got on well, and Anoon felt that she had regained a true friend and someone she could talk to finally without having to hide everything she felt. It was a few days later when Ma’rol proposed to Anoon asking her to be his wife, and Anoon happily agreed, startled, not sure what she was expecting, definitely not this… she could hardly believe the turn of events, she had told him everything that had happened on Yavin and had expected him to hate her for it, and send her back to Yavin and to some form of justice after her actions. Not ask her to marry him.

A series of… unexpected events


On agreeing to marry Ma’rol wedding plans started almost immediately and they decided the ceremony was to take place on Naboo and agreed on whom to invite to the wedding. The guests were to be Co’bal, Eland, and Jo’tra as well as Ba’mic a young Padawan that Anoon had taken on shortly before leaving Yavin IV. Yet first Anoon knew she must return to Yavin and face the consequences of her actions. On Yavin the first thing they did was to go to the council chambers where Anoon met with Eland, she apologised to Eland for her actions, knowing the young jedi was still hurt by her actions and hoping that she would have it in her heart to forgive her. Anoon then apologised to the council saying that he realised the mistake she had made and telling them hat she was willing to take any punishment and complete any task to atone for her actions, The council lead by master puppet forgave Anoon realising that she was truly sorry for her actions and that atonement would follow during her journey as a knight. Anoon left the council chambers alone and went to what had been her training grounds, there she met Ba’mic for what was to be the last time, the two argued and the young apprentice tried to take his own life, Anoon taking his lightsaber from him went to seek guidance from the masters, however she had not as she hoped saved the youngling and shortly afterwards he succeeded in killing himself, he was given a traditional jedi funeral Anoon being given the honour of lighting the Padawan’s funeral pyre. At the wake they met up with Annat, he seemed not to have changed at all, as far as Anoon was concerned he was not showing the proper respects for the young jedi who had died, instead picking fights with Ma’rol and suggesting that others do the same. Ma’rol took Anoon home to the Hammerhead seeing that the events on Yavin had deeply troubled her, he tried to comfort her however she was not to be easily consoled, saying that she had thrown away everything for nothing. Ma’rol was offended, and Anoon not understanding this reaction went to her chambers where she fell to her knees in grief. However Anoon did not realise that her actions then seemed to affect Ma’rol and when she sensed something that troubled her she ran to him. Ma’rol was hurt, she ran to be at his side and realising what he had done she tried to use the force to heal his hands, worried that she had caused him to act this way she pledged to herself that she would not run off by herself again, fearing that she might loose this man who for the first time she was truly sure that she loved. The wedding happened later that week, and the ceremony went without any problems other than the brides last minute nerves, how could she explain to Eland and the others that she had no idea what she was doing, or indeed how after such a short time she knew this man was the one whom she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. After the wedding Anoon and Ma’rol went over to see the lakes where Anoon remembered what she had been fighting for in all that times as a jedi knight, Peace, that seemed to radiate from the lakes if only it could spread to the rest of the galaxy Anoon was sure that everything would be alright. On their return to the Hammerhead Ma’rol had work to do, and called Co’bal for a meeting, the knight came with her partner Craxus. The meeting did not go well, dissolving into an argument. Anoon left the room to her own chambers, to practice with her lightsaber, concerned about what had happened in the meeting about Cobal’s violent reaction… she had expected something else from this knight who she had trusted and respected, what had happened… what was it that she didn't understand, something she couldn’t see had changed… but what? She had never thought violence was the answer to problems but Co’bal seemed to think differently her entire body language had said as much.

The next step…


Anoon decided to return to Yavin Iv supposedly to tell the council of Ma’rol’s plans for an attack force but when she got there she discovered she could not do what she was asked as she herself did not fully agree with his plans indeed the more that she thought about them the more it seemed to her that these forces would act more like a choke hold over the galaxy forcing planets that did not agree with her husbands ideas into submission, Anoon did not believe this is what her husband had wanted it to be so told the masters her husbands plan but making clear her own views on the situation at the same time. Anoon then decided to stay the night on Yavin using the opportunity to clean up her room and try to get rid of the bad memories that lay there for her. That night she spoke with Ma’rol telling him her views and what was troubling her, after being reassured by him she finished clearing her room and was about to rest when the holo-net activated and a holographic image of Annat he was looking for his Padawan but had contacted Anoon’s old room not expecting to find her. After a brief conversation Anoon tried to reassure Annat that her affiliations were to the jedi and to the academy before even the aims of her husband… Peace for the galaxy after all must come before even love. After that she rested then returned to the Hammerhead and to Ma’rol, after some sort of ‘space sickness’ which latter turned out to be pregnancy when she told Ma’rol he was overjoyed and but he was concerned about the safety of the child and the fact that his feelings for Anoon and the child could be used against him by his enemies, Anoon refusing to let this happen suggested that she would move back to Yavin where she and the child would be safe and no one would be able to harm them so Ma’rol would not have to worry about there safety and so could not be threatened by those seeking to destroy him though her. So after a very tearful goodbye Anoon left for Yavin and when she arrived she was to discover that keeping her pregnancy a secrete from the other jedi was going to be harder than she had anticipated when it was revealed that Eland had a vision of a child with eyes like Anoon’s and other features reminiscent of Ma’rols. So Anoon told Eland the truth behind the vision, and she trusted her not to reveal her secrete till she was ready for others to know, because although Anoon was happy to be with child she was afraid that others would treat her differently from how she thought she should be treated, she just wanted to be like a normal knight for a while before everything changed. Anoon was enjoying her new life on Yavin, everything felt so quiet and normal but she knew somehow that such spells of peace is more likely to be the calm before the storm, she knew it couldn’t last it never did… that is she was honest with herself was why she kept returning to Yavin she enjoyed the peace and being with her friends and fellows who she trusted. Anoon loved this small moon and the safety that it offered to those who came to seek it no matter what had happened in there past they were free to start a new life on Yavin. No questions asked no answers expected unless you were willing to tell them... Anoon felt that she would risk anything to save this moon and these people who were so willing to keep peace in a hectic galaxy, and to help them to keep that peace. Anoon finally told the other knight of her pregnancy when she was assigned the task of going to the Hammerhead to persuade Ma’rol out of his idea for a strike force of supposed peace keepers, the other knight seemed shocked but to Anoon’s surprise they seemed more concerned with what she actually wanted rather than trying to influence her, it is here when she decided that she did truly trust these knight her allies, comrades, and most importantly friends.

Diplomacy with a difference


Anoon travelled back to the Hammerhead with the aim of confronting her husband and discovering what he planed to do about his plans for a strike force. When she arrived on the Hammerhead she was surprised to find that security seemed to have been vastly increased. Anoon went first to her quarters aboard the ship to see if her husband was there failing to find him she then went to the command deck where she asked that he meet her in the quarters not willing to talk to him with all those troops around. As she sat by the window Ma’rol entered the room and Anoon turned to talk to him, she asked what was going on and demanded to know his plans letting her annoyance at never being informed about the happenings of the academy show. Anoon called Ma’rol a hypocrite and a fool when he revealed that he had wished to grasp control of the galaxy and yet he spoke of free will, but instead of arguing back Ma’rol seemed confused and even upset, he took his saber and held it to his chest telling Anoon to activate the saber and strike him down. Anoon horrified pulled the lightsaber away distressed by the thought that her husband would think it possible for her to strike him down in cold blood. Upset she passed the lightsaber through the posts of the bed and then through a desk before falling to the floor in tears. Ma’rol tried to comfort her but she pushed him away asking how he thought she could do something as terrible as that, he replied that if she had thought it right she would have done so. Anoon realised that Ma’rol was wearing armour and he explained that as well as this he had personal guards and that he was worried about something happening, Anoon thinking that he was paranoid asked him to contact Annat knowing that they were not friends but hoping that speaking with him might quench this paranoia just a little. Ma’rol predictably refused her request saying that Annat was a risk and that he was not to be trusted under any circumstances as he could easily mislead an opponent to get his will, horrified and shocked Anoon turned pale telling Ma’rol that Annat was one of the few who knew that she was carrying Ma’rols son. Now it was Ma’rols turn to go white as his concerns turned to the safety of his son. Anoon explained that she had promised to return to Yavin IV and Ma’rol agreed that if she had given her word she must go back, however he asked her if she had to go straight away and she said that she was in no hurry. Ma’rol took of his armour revealing that wearing it had hurt his back, looking at the armour Anoon thought that it was large, heavy and quite unnecessary in her opinion Ma’rol would be better off without it. Anoon helped to heal Ma’rol back telling him not to move it till it was properly better then falling asleep.

A promise kept


Anoon left the Hammerhead the next day leaving for Yavin, after promising to go to Dagobah if the time should come if there was a great danger to her to Ma’rol she would go there. Anoon was not on Yavin long before she received a signal from Ma’rol telling her to travel back to the Hammerhead while he was on Kamino. Anoon was immediately concerned and decided to leave at once so she went down to the hanger but when she got to her ship ‘the deceiver’ she met up with an old apprentice Jo’tra Gi’búr who was blocking her way to the ship. Jo’tra was refusing to allow Anoon to leave the safety of Yavin on her own, and so after a short conversation she decided to allow the young man to accompany her to the Hammerhead, making it clear to him that it was his choice, she would not stop him but that did not mean that she welcomed his quick decision to leave the moon without consulting anyone else. The two jedi travelled to the Hammerhead where Anoon was to learn that Ma’rol was in some sort of fight with a force sensitive opponent this news was not the most welcome nor was the realisation that those who had once been her friends, the knight Co’bal and her close friend the jedi Craxus judged her not on who she was the friend they had once known but on the rashness of the man she had married. On the Hammerhead she worried constantly about Ma’rol but that night she was in for an unexpected surprise Jo’tra had to be given metablockers for trying to use the jedi mind trick on one of the troopers, Anoon warned him to behave but he took no heed of the advice running off and in the end up killing one of the troopers in a plan to find a weakness in the vast ship for his actions Jo’tra had to be put in the brig of the ship but it was not long before Anoon took pity of the young man who obviously did not realise the cost his actions would have. Anoon then retired to bed for what she thought would be a quiet night. She was awoken shortly after by Jo’tra dressed as a trooper she did not recognise him. Jo’tra told Anoon that Ma’rol had contacted the Hammerhead with an urgent message and that she had to leave for Dagobah now.

To Dagobah


Still half asleep Anoon stumbled down the corridors to the landing pad were she got onto the deceiver accidentally jamming the controls just as she fell back asleep. Jo’tra followed her onto her ship and piloted it out of the Hammerhead however Jo’tra found he could not control the ship and it crashed into the swamp planet knocking him unconscious.
Anoon was the first to awaken and she dragged the young Jo’tra out of the ship while using the force to numb the pain of a broken arm. After getting Jo’tra to a safe distance Anoon sent a distress call but as she left the ship a spark from the electronics caught onto the alcohol she had taken from Ma’rol a while ago, along with the mixture of march gas and fuel from the ship it exploded leavening them truly stranded there, till some form of help arrived.
Anoon looked down at the unconscious young man with concern the way he had attacked the trooper the almost complete disregard he showed for the teachings worried her, and so she decided to play a small trick on him and so she lay down to sleep. When Jo’tra awoke he saw Anoon thinking the crash had knocked her out and that she might have concision he woke her. Anoon decided to play along with what he already thought. She told him that she thought she was only sixteen four years from her real age, she told him enough about her past to make it believable and indeed her test started working straight away. Jo’tra was concerned and in a way Anoon felt guilty for taking advantage of the young mans trust however it verified her suspicions that she could not truly rely on him, he told her that Ma’rol was a dark jedi and that he was chasing them through the galaxy like a hunter. Eventually however Anoon could no longer listen to the young man especially when he started to blame others for his own down fallings she pushed him to the ground with the force and told him exactly what she thought of how his training was going and how she would never make a knight of him since he couldn’t help himself and had no patience to learn the lessons others put to him. The young man reacted predictably by taking up his lightsaber to fight off the accusations not realising that these actions only secured her views that he was not yet ready for trials and it would be a while before he would be. Just as Anoon prepared to duel with the jedi when gun ships from the Hammerhead flew low above them. Anoon slightly startled looked round distracted by the ships. She was hit in the shoulder blade by the young man’s lightsaber. Screaming out in pain as the troopers arrived they automatically thought that Jo’tra was an enemy and a threat to Lady Mannan’s safety. So they surrounded them before a few opened fire on the young man, he deflected the bolts then ran into some dense plants as Anoon climbed onto one of the gun ships it got ready to leave back to a drop ship that would take them back to the Hammerhead. Jo’tra ran after the ship and as four of the five ships climbed up to the drop ship Jo’tra jumped using the force trying desperately to get aboard the final ship before they left. His jump was never going to be enough to make it but he was saved from harm when Anoon reached out and pulled the young man aboard using the force. Although Anoon owed nothing to the young man she could not watch, as he got hurt. Jo’tra thanked Anoon knowing that she did not have to help him like that but she had done so of her own free will, even though she had revoked his request for training. Jo’tra spotted a ship below on the ground so Anoon allowed him to go down and investigate... when they got down they discovered that the ship was that of the Jedi Master Ra’hig and that he was there with Chnei for training. Jo’tra went to talk to Chnei who had many questions to ask, Anoon was not against answering the questions but she did not like the young ladies attitude towards her fellow jedi, and refused to take her on without the permission of Ra’hig not willing to disturb his training of the girl. Jo’tra and Anoon talked for a long time on Anoon’s sister Anoon revealing that the girl was not dead but that Anoon thought it would have been better if she had been instead of becoming a bounty hunter and as far as Anoon was concerned the scum of the galaxy. Then Jo’tra came up with a novel idea Anoon should create a garden aboard the Hammerhead with his help they would make something beautiful something alive onboard that cold clean ship.
Chnei did not see the point of the garden thinking that it was a foolish idea, Anoon however thought it was wonderful, to bring something natural onto that ship full of clones somehow she knew that it would be important later on, this garden would be something that was truly hers, that she could grow and nurture that could grow healthy natural glorious in that ship. She decided to make the garden and made a few plans for plants and even joked about it for a while, she wouldn’t allow machines in that place, it would all be natural except when it couldn’t be prevented, a garden might even help train the young Jedi she seemed to be gathering, she knew the two of them had trouble of one kind or another, Chnei with her fear of using the force after her time being unable to control it as a dark jedi, and young ambitious Jo’tra who all too often seemed to overstep the mark with an unhealthy disrespect for those who tried to help him. Yes a garden for them and for her, where all could be at peace.

The Beginnings of a Garden


Anoon, Jo’tra and Chnei all travelled back to the Hammerhead together, Jo’tra went to Anoon’s quarters to use the holonet to contact Eland. And so Anoon went to find a room that would be suitable for use as a garden she found the room she was looking for to the side of the reception hall. It was a medium sized room and did not currently have a use. Shortly after they arrived on the ship young Chnei went exploring the ship to the brig were she discovered that the brigs only visitor was Evestor a dark jedi lord frozen in carbonate, Chnei had to be taken from the room trembling as she remembered being captured by the dark jedi lord when she was taken to Hoth. Jo’tra took her to Anoon’s quarters before leaving the ship going to an unknown destination. Leaving Anoon despairing over him again and wondering how Gr’jar had managed to put up with the young man. Anoon went to her quarters were she sat looking out of the window. The next day there was a call from Ma’rol, his ship had been taken by the mysterious opponent and he called to warn the Hammerhead not to let the ship dock if it came close, he also asked that Anoon come to Kamino to meet him there saying that he needed to see her. Anoon left to meet Ma’rol as soon as she herd the transmission and she reached Kamino quickly, once on Kamino she was rushed into the city by Ma’rol, it turned out that they had lost a few men fighting the figure, he took Anoon to his chambers within the city, here he removed his heavy armour, Anoon realised that the armour had hurt Ma’rol’s back, but she turned from him feeling slightly repulsed she hated the way he seemed to pick fights, if ever there was trouble Ma’rol seemed to be in it somewhere, she wondered if she could trust him but that was not a question for now, so she asked why Ma’rol wore the armour he clearly felt it was important but she was not expecting his reply to seem so… uncaring, his reply had been curt almost as if she was still a young child, a pupil, an ignorant apprentice and nothing else. Anoon replied telling him that she knew what death was; she had learned that young she didn't need a lecture from someone else. Hearing this Ma’rol asked her of she thought he wasn’t a good husband almost asking for forgiveness, Anoon hated it when this happened, it seemed like it would come time and time again, they would get together then something would happen and one of them would have to go somewhere and when they returned again the question would be asked, and again Anoon would tell him that she loved him and things would be fine for another short time until something else came along. What would be next? When would be the next time? How long did they have together until it would no longer be possible? Anoon turned to Ma’rol at last still feeling unsteady but saying nothing about it she took a bactapatch and some bandages and applied them to her husbands back tightening the bandage as well as she could before securing it in place. Shortly after someone contacted Ma’rol to inform him that he appeared to have made a new enemy, Anoon did not stay to here anymore of the transmission, so she went out into the city to look around before remembering young Chnei aboard the Hammerhead Anoon knew the young apprentice would not like to meet Ma’rol yet so Anoon decided that she must travel back to the Hammerhead alone while Ma’rol was talking to his friend, Anon ran off to the landing pad to get back to the Hammerhead hoping that she would not be too offended by Anoon’s offer of transport to somewhere else, if worst came to worst Anoon would instruct a trooper to take a ship to Kamino to help Ma’rol get back to the Hammerhead but as far as Anoon was concerned she was still a knight before she was a politicians wife, and as a knight she had to consider the feelings and abilities of the Padawan currently in her care.

A mission set…


Anoon escorted Chnei back to Yavin, once there she then went to the council chamber to make an unusual request… she asked master puppet for her to be disallowed from returning to the Hammerhead, it was shortly after this that Chnei entered the council chamber she wanted to know why the dark jedi in carbonate that was aboard the Hammerhead had not been sent to trial yet, On hearing this news master puppet seemed surprised, and decided that not returning o the Hammerhead may be a wise choice, after a brief conversation Anoon left the council chambers and went to her own quarters where she eventually managed to fall into a restless sleep. The next day Anoon went to the Yavin infirmary where she met with Annat, the knight told Anoon that he had been to an execution… his own, but that he was in good health having somehow managed to escape from the proceedings more or less unscathed. During his conversation with Anoon he mentioned something that seemed not only stunning but completely unbelievable, he seemed to think that Anoon was somehow important if they were to defeat Ma’rol, something about how he would not strike anywhere that Anoon was and how this could offer the Jedi the chance that they had been looking for, and how it could be used to prevent a war before it happened. The idea was worrying if it didn't work, if they were putting all there trust in the fact that Ma’rol would not strike somewhere just because Anoon was there, if it failed then they could loose so much… Anoon agreed that she would try to get one of the knights aboard the Hammerhead, she didn't know if it would work or what they would find if it did but there was only one way to find out. Annat went to ask the council about their plan but in the council chamber someone else had arrived Co’bal. Co’bal and Anoon did not exactly see eye to eye… and almost immediately an argument broke out, Co’bal accused Anoon of being a coward, of always running from her problems, and so Anoon asked about what Co’bal would do in her place, she was told ‘kick enemies ass’ Oh… how knightly, so that was how to keep peace, oh how mistaken Anoon had been in thinking that knights were somehow meant to lead by example, she pointed this out to Co’bal until a few moments later it was Annat who came between them to end the argument, telling Co’bal about the plan, she wanted to be a part of it, she wanted to help. But both of them together would raise suspicion… so Anoon went alone, to ask Ma’rol to meet with one of the knights. Aboard the Hammerhead Anoon went to the gardens running on the way thinking that they would calm her nerves and possibly even make her feel slightly better, it was not long before Ma’rol arrived they talked together for a while, Ma’rol refusing entrance to Annat no matter what the reason, and he did not trust Co’bal much either, Anoon pleaded with him to talk with one of the knights trying to keep her composure, but it was not long until the ill health returned, and in the end Ma’rol had to carry Anoon to her quarters aboard the ship, laying her down on the bed he got her some water and obviously concerned about the sudden turn of health he called for a doctor then left the quarters. It was shortly after this that Co’bal got in touch, she wanted to remind Anoon of her mission, eager to get something resolved but Anoon was in no state of health to promise anything to her. So Co’bal decided that she would come and get Anoon off of the Hammerhead, feeling relieved that if she could just wait a little longer she could be free of the atmosphere aboard Anoon agreed to the offer for help. The doctor arrived and done some health checks he had not gotten far before Anoon grabbed hold of his robes demanding to know what was meant to be wrong with her. Before anything happened however a trooper walked in and asked about allowing the white star nine to dock, Anoon agreed releasing the doctor, Co’bal had arrived. As Co’bal arrived the doctor diagnosed Anoon with stress and high blood pressure *, and forced her to take a muscle relaxant, and so Anoon fell asleep. It was later in the day when Anoon awoke, contacting Co’bal through the force she was advised to collect some of her things and get ready to leave the Hammerhead, she agreed readily although it was a struggle for her to do move she managed to get some clothes together before staggering down to the landing bay. Once in the landing bay she was carefully ushered into the white star managing to say a few departing words to Ma’rol before she left the Hammerhead. Aboard the white star Co’bal helped her to a cot where she could sleep, telling Anoon that she would be safe away from Ma’rol that she would work to ensure that safety. Anoon was reluctant at first not wanting to put the knight to much trouble but Co’bal was certain that it would be the right thing to do, so Anoon agreed to be taken to Courscant and to the old Jedi temple there Co’bal having convinced her that it would be safest there. The relaxant having not quite worn off yet she thanked Co’bal saying she felt free at last she fell asleep. The next day she awoke to find that Craxus had arrived. Anoon was never quite sure if he should be completely trusted or not, but she guessed that Co’bal must have her reasons for being in the constant companionship of the old ex-dark jedi. Talking with Co’bal and him only succeeded in making Anoon even more confused than before. Did she love Ma’rol? Did she even trust him? How much of a threat could he be? Nothing made sense it was like a constant battle within two parts of her mind, Trust, Love, all she knew was that she longed for safety and that she couldn’t keep on running forever… no matter what she tried she would not be able to keep it up. Annat also turned up, he seemed to back up what the others had been telling her about Ma’rol… but she had to be certain she refused to throw away the little happiness she had gained through Ma’rols love for nothing. Anoon was sent off with Cobal’s young apprentice on his ship named ‘never never’ aboard the ship Anoon was confused, as the apprentice refused to tell Anoon where she was being taken and as she felt desperate for someone to talk to, someone who would tell her something even if it was not the entire truth she had to try. And so shivering suddenly very cold she called Ma’rol. She wanted him to know she was safe she wanted him not to worry.

Frozen in fear…


The ‘Never Never’ was in space somewhere unknown to Anoon, the cold that she was feeling was causing her to cough and shiver until eventually she could no longer stand. As she sat on the floor of the ship she wondered again where she was being taken and how they expected her to keep running. But no answers came to her then. Suddenly there was a loud noise and the door of the ship opened, gathering her strength about her Anoon pulled herself to her feet to see what was going on. It was Ma’rol… she could hardly believe it. Ma’rol looked concerned till he smiled at her saying only ‘Do you want to come home’ it seemed so absurd, laughing Anoon replied in the affirmative and so as she was taken back to the Hammerhead she didn’t spare a thought about her earlier doubts, just happy at last to know where she was going. On the Hammerhead Anoon met a young woman named Rokay she was Jo’tra’s fiancé, Jo’tra was currently in Carbonate as punishment for killing the clone trooper. After talking with the young lady and getting even more confused; the young lady liked asking questions but not it seemed answering them. Shivering still and felling slightly uneasy Anoon was taken to the gardens. As Anoon sat in the garden talking to Ma’rol he suggested a holiday… a pleasant idea but she knew that it would never work out. Ma’rol walked up and embraced Anoon trying to sooth her fears perhaps, but Anoon pushed him away saying only that she didn't want him to catch anything, she walked over to a shrubbery thinking about everything that she had been told suddenly she wondered why she had come back… was this ship still her home? Did she still feel safe here? A cold chill ran through her and she felt terribly cold, shivering she fell to the ground apologising to Ma’rol and crying in distress she curled up in the grass weeping as crystals of ice formed on the plants around her she fell into a deep unconsciousness and finally everything was silent. The ice spread through the room forming a snow-white blanket over everything. Ma’rol picked her up taking her quickly to the doctor who said he had seen a case like it only once before… the outcome had not been good. And so for the good of her health Anoon was frozen in carbonate, to sleep silently until she was released. It was several days later before the doctor was able to have her removed from the carbonate. Anoon fell to the floor shaking unable to see anything around her due to the effects of the carbonate. Ma’rol helped her up and the doctor gave her a dose of a serum that was meant to stop the effects of the ice and because it contained metablockers it also stopped her from using any of her force skills thus preventing any harm from being done to those around her, Ma’rol then took her to her room and laid her on the bed to rest. She woke after a short time and went to the gardens to check on a few things Ma’rol had told her, after a short conversation with Annat Ma’rol psychically spoke to her, she staggered back from the holonet transmitter and ran back to there room, Ma’rol was asleep… she couldn’t stand the fact that he didn't trust her, so she changed her robes and left him a letter, slowly taking off her ring she left it in the room and went to the hanger. In the hanger she acquired a fighter ship and left for Bespin.
On Bespin Anoon looked around before Ma’rol arrived having followed her from the Hammerhead, Ma’rol threatened a guard forcing Anoon to talk to him, they argued in the middle of thee landing pads, Anoon refusing to be followed any more, refusing to go with Ma’rol back to the Hammerhead, refusing to live that life any more, she watched as Ma’rol went back to the Hammerhead, then turned and went to the bar, after finding that Bespin was… quiet she left the planet heading to Yavin.

Confusion and hypocrisy


On Yavin she found that they were expecting a visit from the ‘honourable’ Ambassador so she went to the infirmary for a quick health check. The infirmary droid told her some shocking news. She only had six months till the birth of her son; she had been expecting it to be much longer. She met Annat in the infirmary, he was surprised that she had returned but told her very little, so Anoon left when Annat fell unconscious thinking it for the best, she retired to her chambers. Anoon sat looking out of the small window wondering about what had been happening, thinking about the events that had lead up to this. She was surprised when Annat came to visit; he was not an unwelcome visitor although an unplanned one. Annat and her talked about a few things, he seemed to be trying to convince her of something although what she had no idea. When he left she was even more confused than before, so remembering that the medic had told her to keep away from unnecessary stress she went to the training grounds where she stood still wondering about the temple teachings very little made sense anymore, She shot at her droid when it interrupted her thoughts and dropped the blaster pistol into the river. And went to the hanger intent to leave Yavin, to get revenge on Ma’rol for leaving her, for being the source of her confusion… she hated him, and the only place she could think of going was to Kamino to see La’roo the prime-minister. She would get the cloner to answer her questions to meet her demands. Anoon’s droid prepped the fighter ship for flight as Annat tried to stop Anoon from leaving, but after she said staying was against her will he allowed her to leave. On Kamino Anoon went straight to Ma’rol’s office as it was the only place on the planet she knew, There she saw La’roo and sat in the office, she would make her request clear, Ma’rol would never be able to hold claim over her again. The plans were made and Anoon knew what she had to do… it was to land in Topica and then she was to advance upon the city where hopefully all going well they would be expecting her. Next day Anoon made her move, things seemed to be going to plan, the landing pads were otherwise deserted and as she approached the city she could sense the presence of several troopers somewhere near by she fired a blaster pistol in a random direction and the troopers took action, she managed to avoid the responding shots by standing behind one of the ships on the landing pads, however she knew she couldn’t keep it up with a blaster alone, so she activated her lightsaber and ran on the offensive, still reflecting the blaster shots she could hear something like the beating of wings a trooper threw a grenade and there was one on a flying creature somewhere… suddenly Anoon realised that she wasn’t as in control as she thought she was, this was getting out of hand… how would she be able to get our of the ocean after falling in… how would she get off Kamino… she should have asked La’roo before being so hasty to agree to the plan. Now she was to face uncertainty… darn them all… they could all rot in space after this was over, they could rot, every single one of them, she didn't care, she was no-longer the knight, she had thrown that away along with the identity of Anoon Brkil, maybe she would find a new life, or maybe she could fade into the background… ending everything… but what would she tell her son in the future? A lie? More hypocrisy? No she couldn’t just forget it all, she couldn’t fade away… she would make Ma’rol regret changing her simple life, she would make them all regret having her written off as being insane, for not understanding her pain, for making it all so much worse. They would pay… she would find a way how… it wouldn’t be Anoon Brkil that did it, but her new identity her new stronger self. All that would remain of her old self would be that those last messages… those last mementoes of what she used to be. Anoon turned to look at the Kamino sea then ran deactivating her saber and putting it on her belt she jumped off of the landing pads into the deep cold ocean glad at last of rest. As she plummeted down towards what she was becoming more and more sure would be certain death she was caught by a trooper of a huge bird like animal and taken to another part of the landing pads. She stood shaken by her experience before ‘Borrowing’ a ship from the pads and leaving the planet headed for Bespin. When she arrived at Bespin’s cloud city she went to the cantina a small building with a bar and a few gamblers.

A new identity


Anoon headed sat in a small table away from the main part of the bar. No not Anoon, Anoon was dead. She was someone else now, someone stronger than Anoon had been, she just needed a name. She got her self a drink as she wondered about what she would call herself. Somewhere someone else in the bar had bought her correlian ale… she looked at the drink and pushed it away from her using the force to nudge it out of the way, not enough to attract the attention of anyone who wasn’t watching her for anything unusual, looking around the bar she couldn’t see anyone she knew… it wouldn’t have been anyone she knew, her friends would have known she didn't drink Correlian ale. So someone else… she didn't like to think about who it might be, so she left the bar she had thought about things for long enough, she wasn’t bitter and she didn't want the things she had thought she had, that was just out of anger pain and bitterness. These things had drained easily from her when she had, had time to think about things and to calm down, it wasn’t worth turning to the darkside over, nothing was worth that. Anoon didn’t even get the fraudulent documents she had come here for. That would be more of a lie and very unbefitting of a jedi. She wouldn’t sacrifice the ability to make a contribution to peace and to the galaxy. So she boarded her ship again and left back to Yavin IV temple, back to being a knight, maybe she would be able to pull it off this time.
On Yavin again she met up with her old apprentice Jo’tra, he had been reassigned back into her tutoring, it seemed like the only way she would manage to be rid of the inquisitive young Jedi was to ensure he passed the trials, there was one problem however. Rokay. Rokay was Jo’tra’s fiancé and she was currently on the moon of Yavin. Anoon saw the young lady as a distraction, although she saw that her apprentice was happy she wondered if he had thought about the impracticality of the young woman’s presence it would mean having a civilian on Yavin, someone who as far as Anoon was concerned would not be able to defend herself if the worst came to the worst, and so Anoon advised Jo’tra that Yavin iv might not be the best place for her to stay. With a heavy heart Jo’tra agreed and went to talk to Rokay. While Jo’tra was away Anoon receded a less welcome visitor Loú. She had known her sister was on the moon. Hoping however that the girl didn't know she was there or wouldn’t wish to contact her. She had been wrong however. And so she turned to talk to her sister, she had often wished… hoped that the girl was dead. It was easier than expecting the reality that Loú had become a bounty hunter, and as far as Anoon was concerned a traitor. Loú followed Anoon to her chambers and the two argued there, this resulted in Anoon leaving the room in an attempt not to loose her temper, she went back to the training grounds and apologised to Jo’tra for her sister showing up, Jo’tra however did not see the harm in Loú being there and urged his master to talk to her, but Anoon refused telling the Padawan of her thoughts towards her sister. After some lightsaber practice with Jo’tra Anoon decided that it was time he progress to his trials again. Finding Master Puppet in Ancha’s training arena she did request for Jo’tra to have a trial. The wise old Master was not certain that Jo’tra was ready but a trial was arranged on Anoon’s request, unfortunately Master Puppet’s suspicions were confirmed as Anoon found Jo’tra training with Eland… training by summoning great winds with the force. This power caused great damage to Jo’tra’s hands and as he was sent to the infirmary Anoon turned to Eland saying, “nothing happened here… you understand nothing.” Although Anoon knew that summoning the wind was not a darkside ability it would not help Jo’tra in the trials, it would not help in battle even if it left him so drained and hurt. Anoon followed Jo’tra to the infirmary to talk with him however Master Puppet soon walked into the room, Jo’tra told the master that his hands had been hurt in a training accident, Anoon had no wish to contradict her apprentice so she backed up his statement having to lie to the master. Shortly afterwards Puppet left the infirmary warning that lies and deception are on the way to the darkside, the statement laying heavily on both the knight and the Jedi. Anoon left the infirmary for the forests they had always helped her to calm down in the past. She was sure that they would come in helpful again. After a short sleep she awoke sensing the presence of Annat in the forest, nothing unusual she thought, the knight often went off on his own and so Anoon decided to meditate bellow the branches of one of the great trees. It was not long until Jo’tra also came into the forest, it was clear that the young man was troubled by something and Anoon urged him to tell her his troubles because “even though she was not a master she could still listen.” And so Jo’tra told her about his problems and how he found himself in love with both Eland and Rokay. So Anoon advised him that this was not how he should feel towards the young knight. And that she was sure Eland had feelings for someone else not Jo’tra so it was advised that he try to put his feelings for Eland to the back of his heart. Shortly afterwards Loú turned up again, she was crying and demanded that Anoon and her try to patch things up. This resulted in Anoon giving in slightly, although she couldn’t stand what she thought her sister had become she could not stand to see her so hurt. So with the best intentions at heart she treated the young lady in the same manor as any other Padawan in the academy, referring to her as Youngling and talking to her as she would a normal apprentice. With Jo’tra about to head to the trials she agreed to take Loú on as an apprentice on the condition that her training be taken off of her hands as soon as possible. And so as Jo’tra left the forest Anoon wished him the best of luck before falling back into her mediation. After a while Anoon rose from her meditation and went to apologise to Master Puppet, her conscience would let her lie no more. However after apologising to the old master and telling him the truth of what had happened, as well as a few reasons for her Padawan’s behaviour she was questioned on Ma’rol and how she felt about him, what the force told her about him. She was forced to admit that she still loved Ma’rol although she didn't trust him anymore. She was nervous about being questioned, but decided to tell Master Puppet everything he asked about. She was laughing as she left the training arena, she went to the hanger to talk to Jo’tra, she had to see how the young apprentice was, his training was a serious mater and she had to be sure that he really was ready for the trials.

A lesson learned


Anoon met her apprentice in the hanger where she decided the best way to talk to him would be if he helped her to fix her new ship, that way it would be easier to talk to him. After a while once Jo’tra had started the repairs on “The Deceiver” and after a small conversation the pair decided to spar again in the training grounds… this as Anoon was to realise was a foolish thing to suggest for shortly after the start of the duel Anoon quickly had to go onto the defensive she had underestimated her apprentice slightly, after a while Anoon was clearly getting tired. She should not have been sparing and she knew it… but she still had an apprentice to train, or so she thought after all the young man was very skilled, she only wanted to know one or two more things about his attitude towards the way of the Jedi as she was not yet convinced that this was the correct path for him. The duel soon drew to an end and Jo’tra went back to fixing the deceiver while Anoon went to rest. It was not long until the ship was fixed… Anoon couldn’t remember if this was the third or fourth time she had named a ship “The Deceiver” hopefully this one would have a better fate than the others. Jo’tra decided upon taking them to Ryloth and although Anoon agreed to this she had her reservations. It had been a long time since she had been there, although it was where she had grown up she would always say that kessel was her home… and so they went to Ryloth… it was not to be the best trip they had been on… indeed it was fated to be there last as master and apprentice. But for more reasons than the fact that Jo’tra was soon to sit the trials… although these were not yet known to either of the Jedi. Perhaps had they had the foresight they would never have left Yavin for that ill-fated trip. On Ryloth there is a vast amount of slavery… and despite the fact that it is part of the republic this is widely accepted because it is an integral part of Ryolian culture. And so as a sort of disguise Anoon agreed to act the part of a slave to Jo’tra as they walked through the city. It was not long before they drew attention to themselves as a figure soon started following them… this was Ni’cos… Anoon’s brother, although it was a surprise to see him she was glad that he was well, they went to Ni’cos’s house in the city where they were informed of yet another miners unrest Jo’tra foolishly thinking he could help a peace to be made and so despite Anoon’s pleas for him not to go he went off into the city. While Jo’tra walked through the city unbeknown to him Anoon had other problems. It was… at long last, time for Anoon to give birth to her child…

A new life, an old problem


Anoon’s son was named Annat, after her friend and in a small way as a form of defiance towards Ma’rol, the child did not cry when it was born yet he was in good health, Anoon was soon to discover that there was some form of link between her and her son, this was to be expected all things considered but it was a welcome sign that there was a possibility that her son could someday be a great Jedi. The next day Anoon and Jo’tra made plans to leave Ryloth however it was already too late to get away from Ma’rol… Anoon was starting to think this man was like some form of unwanted shadow. Jo’tra offered to go and talk to the Ambassador and so Anoon handed him her lightsaber just as a precaution. He would need it. Ma’rol demanded to see his son. And he was not to be reasoned with. Although the Jedi Knight Annat came to there rescue even he could not prevent the outcome. Anoon eventually had to go with Ma’rol onto his new war ship. “The Ice Queen.” Aboard the ship Anoon let Ma’rol hold his son for a while, as they talked, however as she listened to her husband Anoon realised that he was not to be trusted. And as she took the child back into her care he demanded his son, claming all sorts of absurd things including that the child would turn out like Anakin Skywalker, and that the child must be killed to prevent this, Anoon ended up being shot in the arm twice as she protected her son, putting all her energies into preventing Ma’rol for hurting the boy. However she knew he would come up with something else… some other way… all she could do was to bide for time, and she managed to do just that, Ma’rol let her have one… one short week to be with her son before she had to decide… well not decide. She had no choice, she would have to give Ma’rol half custody over her son… after all the things he had done, after everything she had fought for… she wouldn’t allow it to happen. She had a week to do something. A week to prevent her husband from getting his hands on her son. Unfortunately it was a week on his ship, another week on the Hammerhead. Where all this misery had started off in originally. Anon had to hope that the other Jedi…. That someone, anyone would find a way to help. She was quite willing to die for her son, but she hoped that would not be necessary. Her only comfort came from the old jedi teachings a line that said, “there is no death, there is only the force.” And that she at lest had that week with her son. That week to ensure that he would know… somehow that he was fated to be a great Jedi, that he was her son, and that no matter what she was with him always. In life and in death, the force was with him, and she would watch over him for as long as she could.

Lies and more lies


Unfortunately in Anoon’s attempts to save her son made her stupidly claim that Ma’rol was not the Childs father… this was a huge mistake, thanks to a corrupt doctor who could possibly also be described as evil. This is what Ma’rol was forced to think of as the truth. After being told this lie Ma’rol stormed out refusing to listen to Anoon refusing to listen to sense. Anoon afraid that Ma’rol would hurt her son had to track down the Dr and force him to admit the truth to her, it was horrifying he admitted his lies and deceit and how he thought he had done it “for the good of Kamino” Anoon pushed the doctor backwards using the force she was distracted however when little Annat started to cry so she had to tend to her son. The doctor fell backwards dropping a needle onto his foot. Then loosening his balance falling over onto some sharp implements. The doctor’s blood soaked the floor of the Hammerheads brig. It was somehow a fitting end for the man, if indeed he could be considered still to be a man after the thing he had done. Anoon was horrified the man had died due to her actions but she had not done it purposely that somehow made all the difference. It was not the cold-blooded killing that it could have so easily been. Anoon quickly made another test on the request of her husband; he deserved to know the truth… after that he deserved all the troubles that would come from his earlier actions. It would have been so much easier if he had only listened. Of course Ma’rol was the father of the child, Anoon knew that it had to be him… he was her only partner in that sense the fact that he didn't trust her was hurtful, he had sensed the birth of the child and still he had doubted her. Ma’rol returned upon hearing the news thinking things would go well. But Anoon refused to play along with his game, She demanded that he let her and her son off of the Hammerhead He would have no rights towards the child, The poor boy had already been far too close to meeting his end at the hands of his ‘loving’ father the fact that Ma’rol thought that he was entitled to anything was laughable and when he asked Anoon was so offended by this she struck him across the jaw hopeful that at least would quieten the Ambassador. His next request however was just as horrific he wanted to clone their child… 10,000 copies it was enough to make Anoon feel ill. How could it be that this was the same man that she had once loved enough to do anything for him? She made her point very clear and it appeared that Ma’rol took her point on board. For once. All he said he wanted was a child to love as a son that Anoon would not hand over to him. Although Anoon thought this was still not what she wanted she was not heartless and handed Ma’rol the one sample of blood she had taken earlier for the genetics test… she could only hope that Ma’rol would keep his word and only make one clone of the child. It did mean however that some day she would have to explain to her son why there was a clone of him… maybe it would be easier to say the other child was his brother not his clone. At least until he was old enough to understand… She still had a few things to talk to Ma’rol about… all she wanted was freedom for her and little Annat, she would not see her child grow up on a warship she would not have him witness all the strife that would come about due to his own father. Well she knew the child would find out, but at lest he would not be forced to witness that first hand. As for the clone… she wondered if Ma’rol would tell that boy about his past, about his ‘brother’ and about her. She wanted her son to know about his father, be able to see him as human and not as the monster he could easily be described as by some. But what would Ma’rol want? That was up to him. Although she still loved the man and that he still had a place in her heart her son was more important to her. More important than anything. If she had to she would give up her place as a knight before she would even consider giving up her son although she would do so with a heavy heart. The Jedi Masters would just have to understand. Although she cared about being a knight and would carry on if she could she would never leave her son after going through so much to keep him safe.

Back to Yavin IV


Due to not having a ship of her own anywhere close Anoon was forced to radio Jo’tra and tell him to come and collect her. To Anoon’s surprise a droid from the Hammerhead called P-306 accompanied Anoon onto Jo’tra’s ship as they set off back to Yavin. Anoon and Jo’tra sat talking in the ship while it flew through hyperspace, Jo’tra told Anoon how he was now sure it was not her that he remembered having slept with, which was obvious to Anoon, she was sure she would have remembered something like that, she knew it was something from her Padawan’s imagination or a dream of sorts… all be it a slightly disturbed one. Anoon telling Jo’tra that she wished to here no more along those lines. She received her lightsaber back from her apprentice before telling him that she would no longer tutor him. As she did not see it as being appropriate after what he had thought to have passed between them even though it was false… and after his inappropriately sloppy handling of a critical situation which could have ended up plunging the galaxy into a war. The apprentice would have to find another master even though he had a very short time left as an apprentice. Jo’tra lacked the ability to assess a situation in Anoon’s view and this was a very dangerous thing in a jedi. However maybe he would be able to trick his way through the trials. And then she would be able to rest some form of her job having been done, it seemed highly likely that she would be assigned to something resembling permanent teaching duty… there was little else that would be expected from a knight with a child. Indeed it could be the end of her entire career but she would have to hope that this was not so. She wanted to be able to make a difference in this hectic galaxy. Change things for good perhaps. All she needed was the chance. Being a Jedi was all she felt that she knew and she hoped it would not be taken from her. She watched the young man piloting the ship; she was worried about what he would do if he failed again. A second failure was almost unheard of especially at the hands of the same master. All she could do was trust that this time would be different. That the young Jedi had finally learned some patience and respect for others. Then even if she could no longer be a knight at lest she had finished training Jo’tra Gibúr and would not have to burden some other knight with the younglings training. Maybe she would see it all the way through… perhaps… after all she shouldn’t give up on him just yet. War had not broken out after all… despite coming so close. And she had to admit that she felt partly to blame for what had happened, well only time would tell.

A return to training


Once they were back on Yavin Anoon went to the meditation chambers, she was sitting in the room for a few hours before Jo’tra walked into the room. The young jedi sat near Anoon and requested that he be able to complete his training, however he would not be in for an easy time, Anoon agreed to take him on if he knew what he would want to learn. Jo’tra chose selflessness and assertiveness so Anoon took him to her training grounds to learn the disciplines that he had chosen she also had a lesson of her own to teach the young man, respect and the importance of learning through your memories. She would ensure that the young man would not fail the trials again… this time he would learn how to cope, this time he would not faultier as easily as he had last time. This time he would pass or he would face a very disappointed master… He would pass so that he didn't have to come back to training yet again! If he didn't… well there were other things that someone with the skills of a jedi could do, it was up to him. In the training grounds Anoon asked for Jo’tra to cut the grass not using his lightsaber, Jo’tra protested it would take him all day to cut the grass… Anoon smiled as she replied that he had nothing better to do with his day so he may as well spend it cutting the grass. And so Jo’tra cut a branch from a tree using his lightsaber and then used the branch to cut the grass. Anoon had to stop him, this was completely wrong, she had wanted the Jedi to assert himself, but instead he had started cutting the grass! She told him what he had done, and he said he stood by his decision… it was absurd that she had to outline every detail to her apprentice; certainly he must know by now that it was better not to object to her arguments. She could tell that the young man was loosing his temper and that was not something that could be forgotten about it was not a thing a jedi should do, and so Anoon telling him to calm down told him to make a choice, was he a fool or was he a Jedi? He chose Jedi and then asked about the others who had passed through the training grounds on there path, Anoon replied with one of her usual philosophical comments, “the leaves are blown by the wind, it is not for a leaf to decide where it will land once the wind has stopped blowing.” Jo’tra agreed with the philosophy behind the comment things were indeed unpredictable, and no one should control the wind after all. As Anoon sat singing a lullaby to her son she indulged Jo’tra by informing him about her troubled thoughts about her future as a Jedi. She wanted to persuade him that if he wished to it would be easy for him to take her place as a knight, at least then she wouldn’t have to worry about there being too few Jedi during times of peace at least. What would she do if she had to leave? Well there was always somewhere for a Jedi even if she had a son to look after… It wasn’t really worth worrying about the uncertainties of the future, not yet at any rate, there was always the present to worry about, and it had a different type of thorns.

another journey down the river


It was well known to Anoon’s students that she often described the flow of time like a river; there was no other way that seemed appropriate to her. Once things were passed they stayed in the past, you could not go back and alter them no matter how much you wanted to… although it was always a good thing to learn from things that had happened there was no point in brooding about something you could not change. The future was untameable and unpredictable perhaps you may get a vision of things to come, but that was no guarantee that anything you had envisioned would happen in the way you had imagined it would. As for the present, well it was a fast flowing part of the river going from future to past in a matter of moments, all you could do was your best in the present and trust that the future would be pleasant. Unfortunately there was talk of war and disturbance in the air. Everything seemed so political… so out of her hands, it was just… hard to understand. She had thought that she had known Ma’rol, but others including her apprentice clearly had a better grasp of the situation than she did. The Kamino ambassador was her weakness… no not him, she could fight him; it would be like old times in the training grounds again. Yes. To fight Ma’rol would be easy, it was the boy she was worried about. The clone child, the clone of her son… how would she be able to fight him… she wouldn’t. She knew that not only would she be unable to fight the boy she would also be completely defenceless against the child. Even though he was only a clone… clones could love, could expect to be loved back. Ma’rol had proven that to her. Damn him! Why couldn’t she have been attracted to someone else… someone who wouldn’t be one of the greatest threats to peace that the galaxy had ever known. Life didn’t work like that. No life had to make things difficult. What would she do? Where should her loyalties lie? She didn’t know, she couldn’t know… not yet, she didn’t want to. Anoon went to the council chambers to wait and ask for some sort of guidance, she couldn’t just run off… although she knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to go and talk to Kellin to try and stop a war before it started. But she doubted the politician would listen to a Jedi, he distrusted them not that Anoon understood why. She would go there if she could, try to talk to him make him see sense, if she couldn’t then she would talk with Ma’rol she didn’t want a battle she didn’t want a war… she didn't want people to get hurt, especially not Ma’rol and the clone child whom she was willing to bet would be with him. Anoon knew she couldn’t help everyone so she would help those that could make a difference, those that could help others… and those that she loved no matter what others told her about them. Jo’tra was in the hanger getting the deceiver and his own ship “the pride of the Gibúr” ready for flight. As Anoon waited for a master to turn up she remembered back to that morning when the young apprentice had tried to appoint himself as her guardian telling her not to dare argue. She had done of course she wasn't about to let some young upstart push her around and she told him quite bluntly that he wouldn't dare and that underestimating her because she was now a mother was one of the worst mistakes he could make, because she was more than willing to fight for peace, and her son gave her a strength to continue fighting as well as something else to defend. She wouldn't sit back and watch as her friends and comrades got hurt. She would refuse to fight in a war for the republic, she wasn't a trooper she wasn't some sort of warrior who would bend to the will of the supreme chancellor. No. She was proud of being a knight, proud of having a task; she wouldn't fight for some politician who couldn't see the danger and the damage of what he was planning to do. Unfortunately Anoon could not say the same for the other knights. She was certain that Annat for example would be more than willing to offer his service in defence of the republic. As for Co’bal and Craxus well they could do what ever it was that they wanted… maybe she would end up working alone, as she certainly hadn’t told her apprentice what it was she was planning to do… still, the masters hadn’t arrived yet and there guidance could make a difference. But they had not been all that much help in the past, who would say that they could be now… it didn’t matter much yet. But it would do very soon. Anoon was just about to leave Yavin with her apprentice, when Annat returned from Courscant and ordered a meeting of the knights. He wanted to know what everyone’s actions would be in the up and coming battles Ancha chose to remain neutral to go to his home planet with his apprentice Chnei. Eland decided that she should stay to help defend Yavin and Jo’tra… well he decided that he would go with Anoon’s son in order to keep him safe. And so Anoon was left to make a decision what should she do? She considered her options carefully and decided that she would fight for the republic if Ancha would take her son to safety. After Annat had finished bossing them around, telling them that he would also be fighting for the republic having previously sworn to do so. Anoon asked to be able to talk to master puppet, after all she still had her doubts that war was the correct thing, She didn't want to sit back and let people suffer so what could she do? The advice of the wizened master would come in very helpful… if only he was available to be talked to… she was faced with the prospect of interrupting a trial or going in blind…of course she could just ignore Annat and do what she thought was the correct thing, never mind his orders, he was no master… he had no right to tell her what to do. She had always thought of herself as being too weak willed… well that would change soon enough. The others wouldn't be able to think of her as a walk over again. She could be putting everything on the line, but that didn't matter it was all in the name of peace.

War strikes.


The time came around when Anoon had to send her son off, and so she went to the hanger to instruct his temporary guardians there instructions making it quite clear to them that should anything happen to her son they would be held responsible, in fact she would pursue them across the galaxy disbanding her oaths if need be. Then after a tearful goodbye she went to the meditation chamber for a confrontation with Annat that she would not soon forget. She knew the other knight had thrown away any chance of there being a peaceful result in his mind. What’s more she was fairly sure that he had not given the republic all of the details when helping them along the path to war. She had been wrong about Ma’rol; he was no warmonger Annat on the other hand was. Anoon and Annat stood in the chambers talking about the up and coming battle, he could tell that Anoon was worried maybe even a little afraid about the battle. What he wasn't willing to admit was that this war was seemed to be mostly of his crafting. Anoon felt that some of this chaos was her fault, after all Ma’rol had gone to Ryloth to peruse her and their son. Although Anoon pointed this out to Annat he thought she was being egotistical, and turning her back on the republic. Anoon had never stood for the republic, with all its hypocrisy and other annoying traits. She had spent years as a slave, she wasn't about to bow down to the republic now. Even though technically the Jedi were the sworn protectors of the republic and its citizens… well… she wouldn't say that she was against the republic exactly, just against the regime of chancellor Kellin and his distrust of the jedi order. It wasn't as if he had been given a reason in Anoon’s limited knowledge to distrust the Jedi in the way that he did. Some people however needed no reason for the things that they did. After this argument Annat left the chambers to go to his forsaken war. It wasn't going to be easy for the jedi it was as if both the republic and Kamino were against them now. Neither had as much of a reason, both were corrupt and idiotic, too much power had gone to the heads of those in charge. Promises were never delivered. It takes a long time for peace, but only seconds to start a war that will get thousands killed. After a brief moment of meditation Anoon left the chamber and went to the hanger. Annat and his apprentice Mihar had already left to fuel there lust for the battle ground, and so Anoon walked through the silent almost empty hanger and into the deceiver and after taking another look around the hanger the ship flew into Yavin orbit and the darkness of cold space. Where was she going to go? Why to Courscant of course. She wasn't about to be ordered around by Annat, but that didn’t mean she did not want to be there when everything started. May as well try to make the galaxy a safer place. And if that meant fighting against Ma’rol in the name of a twisted and corrupt republic then so be it. It was common knowledge that Kellin didn’t respect the jedi. Well… maybe that would change this time. She arrived on Courscant confused and disorientated, the fact that she had never come here alone before didn’t faze her, but now she was faced with the prospect of not knowing where to go. And so she went to the Old jedi temple in the hope of finding someone there so that they could get on with the matters at hand. As she walked through the mostly abandoned temple she stopped in the training courtyard thinking that someone was bound to come there eventually. Her guess was rewarded when Craxus appeared. Anoon had not seen the Jedi since he had attended her ill-fated wedding. Although she didn't know him very well she found herself telling him of her fears for the safety of her son and her concern that the jedi were not following the correct path that this war was the worst path for the future of the galaxy. After her chat with Craxus Ma’rol suddenly contacted her again. It was unexpected; he informed her that the CorSec was keeping him and the clone child in a cell. Now it wasn't that she wanted Ma’rol back she just wanted her son safe… or so she told herself. She yearned for the chance to regain her standing with her husband, and loved him dearly. But at the same time she knew that there was no way that she could have a normal life with him. Anoon went to see Supreme Chancellor Kellin. She wanted to have her son and to visit Ma’rol but it was not long before she felt completely under qualified to talk to the head of the republic, she had introduced herself as Lady Anoon Mannan, she had made a simple demand, but the man interrogated her as if she had been a convicted criminal he scared her and she wasn't afraid when she made the uncharacteristic move of asking Co’bal for help.

Od’sseus steps forth


After a much shorter than expected debate with Kellin Anoon was granted custody of the clone child… her son… Od’sseus.
The child appeared to be at around five years of age as he was led to Anoon. He of course had the violet eyes and black hair of his original, the donor of the DNA who Anoon was hoping would be able to become like a brother to young Od’sseus. She led her son from the CorSec cells where Ma’rol was also being held, after apologising to Ma’rol for being unable to help him, to the old Jedi temple. In the temple Od’sseus and Anoon started to get to know each other better, although Anoon was not certain about the health of her son, his skin seemed to ripple slightly, it was as though he was changing before her very eyes although Od’sseus did not seem to notice, indeed he seemed to be more concerned with the fact that he had misplaced his lightsaber. Anoon learned to her surprise that Od’sseus had built the lightsaber himself when it normally took years before an apprentice Jedi could build their own. So Anoon taking a step back from her son activated her own blade at both ends and with a twist of the saber it split into two separate lightsabers which she gave one to Od’sseus till he was able to find the materials to construct his own. Od’sseus seemed to be a curious child and during a trip to the archives he was very quick to look up information that he thought might help his father. Unfortunately Anoon held the belief that there was nothing that could be done for Ma’rol if he was intent on ending it all anyway it seemed almost pointless to help him to do so… Anoon couldn’t come to terms with how calm the child was when she herself felt completely overwhelmed by the severity of the situation. After Od’sseus had looked through the information he requested to go back to the Hammerhead. This seemed like a good idea as Anoon was sure there was something amiss and a talk to the boy’s cloner might be in order. So they both set of to the Courscant landing pads where they boarded the deceiver and went to Kamino space. Back to the Hammerhead. The deceiver was allowed to dock onto the Hammerhead uninhibited by the ships security. Aboard the Hammerhead Od’sseus’s seemed to ripple slightly before he ran off to the ships biosphere followed closely by Anoon. The cloner was in the biosphere awaiting them. Od’sseus received a series of injections to stabilise his metabolism and the cloner gave Anoon a pack containing others in the event that Od’sseus needed medical attention while he was in her care. Anoon had taken an instant disliking of the arrogant cloner who saw himself as above all others. It was not long before his annoying manor started to irritate Anoon. Indeed to such an extent she drew her lightsaber to her and was about to do something regretful when Od’sseus stepped forth, he drew his lightsaber into his hand with the force and activated it. It was at that moment Anoon realised the wrong in the thing she was about to do. She put her saber back to her belt and smiled calmly her annoyance subsided. Od’sseus looked at his lightsaber startled, he didn't understand how he had suddenly been holding the saber. Something Ma’rol hadn’t managed to teach the child. Use of the force. As yet he didn't understand it… but maybe that would change. Anoon started to explain to her son about the uses of the force and how the intent for something to happen was normally enough for the force to act upon the thing that the intent was directed upon. Just as it seemed Od’sseus was getting a grasp upon the basics of attracting objects towards him there was a message for Anoon. Co’bal had information that could be useful to aid Ma’rol. So Anoon excused herself to Od’sseus and went to the command deck to ensure Co’bal safe board upon the ship. In the landing bay of the Hammerhead Anoon met up with Co’bal and lead her towards the Ambassador’s quarters where they looked through several images and messages. So her feelings had been correct. Ma’rol was an innocent man. Now it was not only a race against a war, but a fight for justice to be served. Annat had lied, he had gone out of his way it seemed to ensure that a war started and now he was in a CorSec holding cell. Well hopefully they would execute the traitorous man. To think Anoon had tried to see him as a friend. Well she would not make that mistake again. Through his slander and lies Annat had betrayed the order. He had done what should be unthinkable for a Jedi to do. He had played a part to start a war. For that Anoon doubted he would be forgiven. What happened next could be an important step… it could make the difference between hostility and peace, justice and injustice, between anarchy and order. Anoon went to Od’sseus and they prepared to leave the Hammerhead. However Od’sseus being very much his father’s son in many ways told Anoon quite clearly that he planed to return to the Hammerhead if a war should brake out. For the first time Anoon realised just how much like Ma’rol the child was. It wouldn't be worth arguing with him so Anoon set the child straight. He would NOT be going back to the Hammerhead if there were a war. He would NOT be taking an active part in any battle. He would be with her and his brother on a nice quiet little planet where there would be no chance of him getting hurt. He would not argue with Anoon because she wouldn't stand for that nonsense.

to Arras and away again


Od’sseus and Anoon went off to Arras to collect young Annat Jr, from his temporary guardians there. The deceiver was toughly searched by Arras space security and despite having out of date papers for the ship they were able to pass unhindered. They went out in search for Annat and found him being well looked after by Ancha and Chnei. Anoon was surprised at how much her young son had grown while she had been away and Ancha seemed pleased to see them. Because Ancha and Chnei had been away from the fray and thus uninformed of what had been happening in the republic were seeking information so Anoon filled them in with as much as she knew. Gladly she was told that Jo’tra had gone to sit the trials, finally Anoon was sure that he would become a knight and stand to protect the galaxy. With a heavy heart Anoon was informed that it was soon to be Ma’rols trial… soon she would be informed if he was innocent or not. If there was going to be a war or not… so with the greatest of haste Anoon, Od’sseus and baby Annat went off to Courscant. They landed at the old jedi temple and went off to the senate but although Anoon had promised Ma’rol she would speak at the trial she knew the value of the truth. But was the truth the correct thing? Anoon needed guidance to know what to do. So she left for Yavin with Annat jr to talk to the masters. This was an hour of need. But would they help or would she be told to guide herself yet again?

Lost in a Storm


Anoon travelled to Yavin IV quickly travelling through space. Once she landed in the hanger she went straight to the council chamber to talk with Master Puppet eager not to see the others on her way.
Anoon was explaining to Master Puppet how she was unsure about her path when Ma’rol showed up. He had been released from his custody on Courscant and now he was on Yavin to collect Od’sseus but it seemed he must have had some other purpose… the man who she had once loved seemed more like some parasite that was imposable to get rid off. He did not stay long thank goodness. Leaving after Od’sseus handed Anoon her saber back. Anoon would miss Od’sseus but he was his fathers son yes… but he was still so innocent, it would be hard to watch as Ma’rol changed the child into a twisted abomination like himself. Anoon was glad when Ma’rol left Yavin; she felt that the moon should be more like a sanctuary where even the likes of Ambassador Ma’rol Mannan should not be able to trespass. Master Puppet helped Anoon to re-gather her thoughts and to gain some peace of mind that had been absent from her mind for so long a time. Anoon was appointed to go to a mission to find force adept people who would be willing to fight on the behalf of the jedi.

Searching for hope,


Anoon set off on search for those with skill in the force. Like Master Skywalker had done so long ago. The search was long and tiresome and to find those willing Anoon had to go to many planets from those in the deep core of space to beyond the outer rim. Eventually after a trying hunt Anoon found several individuals who would help and brought them back to the base upon Yavin.
The eighteen Padawan were introduced to Master Puppet who took seven for personal training the other eleven where sent off with Anoon for training. Also Vasta Hycur a Padawan whom Anoon had thought had left the training returned. So with twelve Padawan and her young son Anoon truly was back into the thick of things. She was glad to be back with her friends where she had everything she needed, safe from the torments of her husband and safe from the insanity of the galaxy. Unfortunately things never seem to last… baby Annat was crying and desperate to calm him Anoon took the child on a trip to Dagobah to find something to distract him from his calls. On Dagobah Anoon sat with her son in the old crash site. She sat happily telling her son about the force even though she felt he was too young to understand she knew that he had talent… unfortunately as she was comforting the child Ma’rol showed up. Anoon hadn’t thought he would be able to find her she had underestimated the link through the force between the two of them; the tension in the air was almost visible. Anoon watched Ma’rol carefully, always hoping that she was just dreaming this was some sort of nightmare. After a moment she felt a horribly familiar shiver run down her spine… if this wasn’t a nightmare things were going to get a lot worse. Digging her fingers into the grass she refused to let this happen. After talking for a while Anoon accompanied her husband to his ship carrying their infant son. Next day they were back on Kamino. Anoon gave young Annat to the relatively safe care of Od’sseus. Od’sseus now appeared to be around thirteen years of age and as far as Anoon was concerned he was the reliable son. Then she went to find Ma’rol in his office. When she walked into the office he closed and locked the door then took Anoon by his side and told her not to panic… now the natural reaction in cases like this is to panic, so when he revealed the huge armies of Kamino she screamed thinking for the briefest of moments that she was in front of a firing line. However her fear was abetted when it was clear that Ma’rol wasn’t going to have her executed. They talked for hours Ma’rol telling Anoon how Kamino’s armies had grown exponentially since the start of the hostilities between Kamino and the republic. Anoon was suppressed that she was being told all this, surely there were others whom Ma’rol trusted more than her after all she had not exactly done her duty as a trusted wife to him. However Ma’rol told her that despite this fact he trusted her as much as Od’sseus although she would probably not want to hear the boys views on the matter. Despite being flattered that he trusted her Anoon did not want to stay on Kamino and so told Ma’rol that it had been a mistake to bring her here and that she would leave. Ma’rol sent for some guards to show her to the landing pads. Anoon should have known that it was too easy when she was about to leave Ma’rol held her; his physical strength was much greater than hers she couldn’t break free. Anoon pleaded with Ma’rol to release her so she could return to the academy and her home although really she didn’t want to go. Of course Ma’rol laughed at her request saying he would not release his wife to go and resume her position at the academy. With this remark Anoon took her saber from her side and threatened that if Ma’rol did not let her go he would never be with her again. Her words had no strength in them, she dropped the lightsaber and kissed Ma’rol happy to be near her husband again realising that all the times she had spoken against him she had meant none of it. She loved him still but something was different. She was not still the foolish girl she had been, she was not the play thing of the jedi academy, she was herself alone even with Ma’rol it had taken her this long to realise it but she would not be able to forget.

Fallen Knight


Ma’rol stood with Anoon still holding her, it was time she made a decision. Him or the Academy, she couldn’t have both. She chose him but she had a plan to get out of that. The next choice gave her the perfect chance, Ma’rol wanted to change the name of there son from Annat jr to something he deemed more fitting for the son of the Ambassador of Kamino. The name that was decided on was Vladimir or Vlad for short. Now it was Ma’rol’s turn to make a choice. What was more important to him the change of name or her leaving the academy? Ma’rol laughed which was unexpected. He said that finally the woman he had married had come back to him. He had no idea how wrong he was. He chose to change the child’s name stating that he would be amazed if the Academy let her stay within their ranks once they realised that she was back staying with her Megalomaniac husband. Anoon knew he was correct but then again she didn’t have any plans to go back, she just wanted to make her own choices. No. What she wanted was vengeance… she wanted to show those in the academy how hurt she had been about their lack of trust in her. She wanted them to know how much their complete lack of compassion had affected her. When they had seen her suffering felt her pain and done nothing. She wanted her chance to show them how hard that had been. How much it had hurt. She wanted them to feel that pain. She would ensure they felt that pain… she would be there to inflict it on them. They went on one last trip to Yavin IV. So that Anoon could collect the last of her belongings and tell master puppet what had happened. Ma’rol and her dressed in plain black robes and headed for the deceiver then out to Yavin. Ma’rol through a smoke grenade when they landed… which was unnecessary but Anoon thought it did little harm. Then Anoon went to her chambers to get her belongings and let Ma’rol do… whatever it was he had planed. Anoon picked up her old sword… a memory from her childhood, all she knew was that it had once been her fathers; it wasn’t worth anything but Anoon kept it as some sort of relic. She also picked up the medal she had received from rogue squadron, and left a data-pad for Jo’tra her old apprentice. It was only fair she thought for him to have warning. Then she went to master puppet to tell him what had happened… the academy was dieing. But Ma’rol would die first, she would ensure it if she had to. The two of them left on the deceiver back to Kamino. While flying through space the deceiver encountered more navigation troubles, so in the end up it docked in Bespin. Anoon had by this time become more than annoyed with the ships performance… or the lack of it. So she approached a trader in the port and went to acquire a new ship. The trader seemed eager to sell something. The question was did he have what she wanted. It was a restored TIE interceptor, adapted to fit two people, and still held the same manageability and speed of the original. It was perfect in all aspects but the price. Now it wasn’t that Anoon thought Ma’rol couldn’t have bought the ship… but she didn’t want his help. She didn’t really want him but while her son was in danger she had little choice but to act as though she was her normal self. So she tried the normal jedi mind-trick on the trader however he was too strong-minded. Feeling annoyed Anoon used a force choking technique smearing at the trader and asking if he would like some more time to consider the deal. Of course the trader had no choice. Anoon and Ma’rol climbed into the interceptor moments later and flew to Kamino. Landing silently they walked back into Tipoca.

An unwanted surprise


They arrived safely back on Tipoca after an uneventful flight through space. Anoon was already regretting her choice of ship. She had momentarily forgotten that a TIE interceptor is a ship built only for one person… the pilot. Thank goodness this one had been converted to sit two… but it was a tight and uncomfortable trip. When they got back to Kamino Anoon’s temper was more than slightly frayed. They headed to Ma’rol’s chambers where he decided to do some paperwork while Anoon practiced with her lightsaber. As the heat of the day went on Anoon swung her twin lightsabers in ever more complex circles and arcs till she could stand Ma’rol’s seeming lack of care no more. She was armed… he was sitting with paperwork… it could work. She carefully arched the saber so that her next sweep would contact with Ma’rol.
Unfortunately all plans go astray somewhat. And this one wasn’t even a good plan. Ma’rol sensed the on coming attack and blocked Anoon’s stroke easily, as they stood with sabres locked together, Ma’rol asked her why she had done such a thing. Trying to bluff Anoon claimed that it was just to test his reflexes… he didn’t fall for it. After a short fight Anoon knelt by her husbands feet submitting. Ma’rol wasn’t as angry as she thought he would be. He had every right to be angry… why wasn’t he? He spared her life… she want thankful for it. No she didn’t want his kindness now, she wanted something to end it all. But fortune never favours a fool. Ma’rol offered her a holiday… away from the stress of Tipoca, although this would have made her happy unfortunately it was not to be. After feeling very ill and weak Anoon pleaded to see a doctor… of course Ma’rol obliged. The verdict was unanimous Anoon was to bring another member in to there happy little family. Upon hearing this she collapsed into a fit of tears mixed with rage… not again this isn’t what she had wanted.
While Ma’rol had been out finding a doctor… or three. Anoon called Od’sseus to her. She pleaded with him to take Vladimir to Yavin, to the now jedi master Ancha Theri and tell him to take care of the child.

Battle with the babysitter


The next day Anoon awoke next to Ma’rol, realising that the previous day had not been a nightmare didn’t seem worth waking up for. It mattered not. That day Anoon told Ma’rol that she wanted the situation with Kellin resolved… although this seemed foolish she was too angry with Ma’rol to think at the moment. So she went to search for their missing political embassy, Co’bal.
The white-star nine – Co’bal’s ship – was found abandoned in space… she had clearly been kidnapped unfortunately with CorSec ships closing in she could spend no longer investigating. She headed back to Tipoca. The time in space had given her something to think about. Tipoca was empty of Vlad, Od’sseus and Ma’rol… so she got in touch with Ancha it was time she brought her son home… A time and place were set and Anoon set off for Tatooine.
It wasn’t yet time to meet with Ancha so Anoon went to the Cantina. While there she met an interesting young man who was looking for a Jedi Master, this intrigued Anoon so she bought him a drink and talked with him for a while. Once Ancha arrived on Tatooine Anoon went to the desert to get her son back. When Ancha turned to get Vladimir from his ship Anoon told him that he should never turn his back on her, she was no longer his friend and he shouldn’t trust him so easily. This was of course given a cold response by the jedi master. He was unarmed… that didn’t make a difference. She fought him anyway, not aiming to kill him, or even seriously hurt him; she just wanted him to suffer… to feel pain, to apologise! No that was too much to expect off of a Jedi! He turned his back and walked away. He would take her more seriously next time. Anoon took her son and headed back to Kamino… hopefully there would be something there to ease her temper and her mood.

Evocations with the envoy



It seemed that her prayers had been answered when she walked into Ma’rol’s chambers and saw… in heated discussion with her son, Co’bal.
Her friend was alive! She was safe! She needed a drink… the two friends sat talking about what had happened with Co’bal’s disappearance and the rogue group responsible for her kidnap. More importantly Co’bal kept talking about leaving Kamino… and Ma’rol behind. Anoon had to admit that… there was a possibility she didn’t love Ma’rol but she wasn’t about to leave her children behind, or Ma’rol… not again, she was going to be a good wife… even if it killed her. Anoon told Co’bal to leave, saying she didn’t care if Co’bal was keeping Kellin’s bed warm she wasn’t welcome to take away another’s home.
Co’bal clearly insulted at Anoon’s insinuations hit her across the jaw then left for the landing pads intent to leave Kamino. Anoon smiled to herself while rubbing her jaw, as Od’sseus walked in… seeing Anoon rubbing her jaw the boy ran after Co’bal. It was a while later Ma’rol arrived back on Kamino. At last he was home. He had told Co’bal to leave the planet, meaning negotiations with Kellin would surely collapse. Anoon was seeking reassurance from her husband that she wasn’t insane… what she wanted most was just to test the amount of hold she had over him. It had once been a part of her training to make people underestimate her so that they would go in half handed. After so long making people doubt her mental capability she was sure they thought she was in more than one mind about everything… all except Ma’rol who she had other plans for… She wanted him to have to trust in her, she was trying to wrap him around her finger and she was sure that it was going according to plan. Ma’rol suggested taking a holiday… normally Anoon avoided being kept alone for a long period of time with her husband… but this time was different, after making sure that Kamino would increase its security while they were away she gladly accepted the offer.

negotiations of war.


Ma’rol was forging a focusing crystal. Pouring all his loathing, anger and hatred into its making. He then split it into three parts two of which he kept and the third he gave to Anoon. In return she handed him Vladimir telling him it was about time he took a part in looking after the child. She had to go reason with Kellin, to negotiate for Ma’rol a land battle on Hoth. Kamino would surely loose, but Ma’rol saw it as a challenge. He was willing to sacrifice his army in a stupid and un-winnable battle. But she would consent to his will for the moment at least. A ground battle was perfect… in the confusion they might not even notice if she decided upon a new plan. Ma’rol was leading Kamino to destruction. He had stretched production and training to the maximum without funding from anywhere he had leached the economy… but that wasn’t her real reason… she wouldn’t be caught… so why was she reasoning with herself? Anoon flew her small ship to the republic borders… this meant risking open space but she would not risk her life going to Courscant. Negotiations begun. The time when she would put her plan into action was drawing close.

The Death Of Ma’rol


Things were getting chaotic… there was no other explanation,
There was nothing else that could be said. Ma’rol was on Courscant and Anoon… she was… in space. After having had her ship modified so that she felt safer flying it. But then again, she wouldn’t need it much longer. There was something going on and Anoon didn’t like the feeling of it. It felt wrong… and then she realised why. Ma’rol whom despite scorning at every turn she had come to rely on was… going to kill himself. Stupid man. What right did he have to go do a thing like that? Moments later the blow hit. And everything went wrong. The feeling of Ma’rol’s death reached her through the force, so she went to the old sith burial planet… to greave she told herself. The planet was covered in sandstorms, but she stumbled blindly lead by a feeling to the valley of the dead. There on a stone was an inscription from Ma’rol. Why had he bothered? The question would be answered sooner than she thought but not here. Slowly realisation dawned that with Ma’rol dead there would have to be a funeral. So she set of to Kamino and Tipoca partly to console her son… mostly to make sure the idiot was dead at last.
Anoon walked into Ma’rol’s old chambers looking around… ah yes this brought back memories, she would torch the place. But first she got into contact with Jo’tra; one jedi at least should know what had happened. He was now on his way to Tipoca, just enough time to find Od’sseus, the boy must know by now of his father’s death. But something bothered Anoon. With Ma’rol gone the boy need no longer be her son. Her responsibility she had only taken him on because he was after all Ma’rols son. No Ma’rol meant no need to care for Od’sseus. But then again the boy was upset over Ma’rols death… it made no sense its not as if he had even known the man. Jo’tra arrived and was escorted to see Anoon, under a barricade of insults from Od’sseus. When the boy stormed out Anoon took action, she took a bottle of fire-whisky and poured it in the room throwing in a torch afterwards, and then running off to the landing pads.
Od’sseus met her there afterwards. He wanted to know why she had set light to Ma’rols chambers, he wanted to know why she had invited a jedi… she could do nothing but laugh. She left Kamino. It wasn’t her home. She longed to go back to Yavin to curl up and sleep safely for once, but she couldn’t just walk onto Yavin IV. It wasn’t that open to renegade dark jedi. So she went to Dagobah, followed by Jo’tra.

A deadly mistake


On Dagobah Jo’tra and Anoon talked about the old times, when they had fought side by side… till she got married few remembered it had gone wrong before that. He invited her back to Yavin with him but she was hesitant. True she wanted to jump at the chance but alas she was cretin that she would not be welcomed upon the moon. As she was making up her mind a dark figure appeared. A woman apparently. This figure threatened Jo’tra and he told Anoon to leave planet. While Jo’tra was in confrontation against this dark woman Anoon fired a blast from her ship, a second blast destroyed the dark woman’s ship. After that they both flew to Yavin IV. Where Jo’tra got Anoon landing clearance. Time to see how the jedi would react. She went to the council chamber. Master Klatsim was there. As was Jo’tra… so she talked. She talked about things she didn’t mean to talk about. She was clearly annoying Jo’tra… so much so he hit her over the head, knocking her unconscious. She woke up still in the chamber, picking up Vladimir she made a decision to leave Yavin. She would find somewhere else to live. But first she would pay back the favour for Jo’tra. She went to Courscant and left Vladimir with Co’bal as a guardian. Then headed to Corillia. As she walked through the streets of Coronet she knew what she had come to do. She set out through the streets before meeting a trader she bought a disguise. A twylec. Perfect. She then headed for Jo’tra’s parents house. Thankful that she had been here before.
The deaths of the three in the house (Jo’tra’s parents and fiancé) was quick and brutal. Anoon spared them no compassion she killed them quickly then left the home, walking back through coronet to her ship.

Anoon’s last stand


Anoon left Corillia and went to Thurle. The old sith planet was a ruin, no one lived here… it was guaranteed to be peaceful, silent… home.
She gathered some things and then found somewhere to stay. It was part of the ancient temple. It wasn’t even a proper room… more of a hovel. So there was raining outside and she needed shelter… she could make improvements in time. She had all the time in the world. Suddenly there was a disturbance in the force; there had been a huge massacre millions killed. Screaming in pain Anoon realised someone was trying to sooth her so slowly she fell into a trance till a visitor arrived on her sleepy little home. A hunchback spreading the word of “the prophet” Anoon suddenly had a deep suspicion that she knew who this prophet was. And she didn’t like it at all. Her suspicions were proven correct when this prophet paid a visit. Ma’rol… or a clone of him. Anoon had the sickening feeling she knew how this would end. There was no other way for it to go. Ma’rol had to die for the good of the galaxy, so she put her arms around him bringing him into an uncharacteristic hug. She knew he would not be able to strike back as she swung the blade of her saber through Ma’rol… as soon as he was dead his following attacked Anoon. She was mortally wounded by this assault but she wasn’t finished yet, embracing the light side of the force totally she and her unborn daughter became one with the force, her robes fell to the ground revealing a little too late for the crowd that they had contained detonators, the aria around the site along with Anoon’s ship was destroyed.

Anoon’s force spirit appears when there is need for it,

May the force be with you all.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2154223

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more