Thieves Guild Rules and Regulations

0 Conversations

1: NO breaking of continuity at ANY time, unless given express permission by the guild founder because a person who can be thieved from isn't playing by the rules.

2: NO thieving from a person who has been thieved from in the last six months, OR a person on the exempt list, OR the guild and its members.

Punishments may vary but on the first offence 42 pushups, on the second offence 84 pushups one-handed, third offence removal of licence for 1 week, fourth offence removal of licence for 1 month, and on the fifth offence permanent removal of licence and a place on the naughty evil people who can never become a member of the guild.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2114100

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more