The Leeds Rhubarb Meander: In search of real ale and a slap up meal

2 Conversations

Leeds 12th May 2007A beer glass.

Saturday 12th May, 14:00


The Meet Report


As I have recently moved from Birmingham up to Leeds, I thought it was high time that I organised another meet up.



Now, this meet up will be taking place in the city centre of Leeds. The current suggestion is to meet at the Scarborough Hotel, which is just across the road from Leeds' railway station. We'll then decide from there which of Leeds' many pubs to visit- and possibly visit several!



So far there appears to be the following people expressing a vague interest.

  • Vip (+ two)
  • Master B Mu Beta
  • Odo
  • Clive
  • Amy
  • 2legs
  • Bagpuss
  • Phil
  • Northern Boy
  • agcb
  • Z
  • Thaumos
  • Metal Chicken




  • Notes: This is likely to be an entirely pub-based meet, and as such pretty much carries an over 18 age certificate. As usual, make sure you read the meet guidelines. Some of you may be travelling from afar, so do make sure you've looked at the train times to get home.



    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Entry

    A20629622

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Written and Edited by

    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more