Willow Rosenberg (pt1)

0 Conversations

Pentagram in a circle, two candlesWillow Rosenberg
Willow was born in Sunnydale to parents Sheila and Ira, their only child she was raised in a Jewish home.
Willow has been best friends with Xander their entire lives, she was hopelessly in love with him and they briefly dated when they were 5, but broke up when he stole her Barbie.

When Buffy arrived in Sunnydale, Willow was a quiet, studious girl who was a whiz with computers. Buffy's arrival turned that on its head. Following advice from Buffy, Willow met and left The Bronze with a guy who turned out to be a vampire, in an effort to think about any other boy than Xander.
In the early days, Willow's computer knowledge has gotten her into a bit of trouble. She met a guy named Malcom on the internet, who turned out to be a demon she'd unleashed when scanning books. Its not been all doom for her though, her ability to hack into any system has been invaluable to the scoobies when they needed to gain access to the Mayor's files, pull up records from the school files or coroners office.

Although she is a geek, Willow still manages to turn a few heads. Her Halloween costume causes a guitarist named Oz to pose the question, "Who's that girl" on more than one occasion. An answer he finally gets when they begin dating, although she is not over Xander.
Willow's love of books makes her prime candidate for research and she often spends hours researching the lastest 'big bad' in order to help Buffy defeat it. But her talents do not end there, as she is practicing witchcraft and manages to successfully cast the spell to restore Angels soul, although she is too late to save his life.

When Willow discovers that Oz is a werewolf, she stands by him making sure he locks himself away on the nights he changes and bringing him breakfast the following morning.
Willow finally gets her childhood wish to kiss Xander, although they are both in relationships, they blame the kiss on the prom clothes they are trying on!

Willow's magical ability has also gotten her into trouble. When children are found murdered, the town goes on a witch hunt and she is almost burnt at the stake by the adults of the town, including her own mum.
When she helps Anya cast a spell, they inadvertantly bring back the vampire Willow from another dimension, who would very much like to 'snuggle' with her human self. Willow is forced to take on the role of her vampiric self to save the people she's captured and held in the Bronze.

Although she started out as shy and timid, Willow is a strong character, when kidnapped by Faith and held as bait, she manages to steal important pages from the Books of Ascension so that they may research the Mayors plan in more depth. When the Mayor does ascend, she is on the front line, risking her own life to help Buffy kill him.

Willow's studious nature means she has been accepted to almost every university in the country and a few in Europe too, but she decides the best place for her is in Sunnydale with her friends. She also feels the Hellmouth is the best place for her to advance her magic.

What does college life have in store for Willow?
Read Willow(pt2) to find out.....


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2058257

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more