GROOVING-Dressing

0 Conversations

Unfortunately first edition of this wouldnt submit,but always wear something good and nothing too dear,a nice black hooded umbro fleece about 2 sizes too big will do,or a nice silky shirt which is metalic red.....gorgious!Babe magnet!
You cant go wrong with ben sherman deodrant,or of course you could have Lynx,however africa is the only way to go,and dry is better.....

For aftershave or frangrance LOL!
It has got to be Gucci Envy but if you dont have any Lynx phoenix,however that must only be used as a substitute!

And for clothes,black jeans are great as long as they dont have a great big bike chain and stains on them that make you look like you just came from a building site....

Shoes Trainers!Or nice black shoes....must be overpolished and the nice big ones not the normal ones....

jewellery....silver is better than gold in terms of rings,but wrist chains are great in gold when linked.....
And when wearing necklaces,nowadays they are terrible,you either end up looking like a girl or a bike chain around your neck,so theres no point except when you got something cool like a shark tooth attached to a nice black string necklace!

And dont forget nothing too outragious!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2033876

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more