Dragonball

4 Conversations

Dragonball is a prequel to the popular series dragonball Z which is the one played on turner entertainments Cartoon Network. Rather, Dragonball Z is a Continuation of the Dragonball series. Dragonball is more focused on humor and the goal of collecting the seven earth dragonballs. The two main Characters, Goku and Bulma have set out to find them. Goku is an orphaned youngster who had been living with his grandfather and learning advanced martial arts which allow him to chop firewood in one swift kick. Gokue is an unussual boy in that he has a tail, this is inexplicable until DBZ. Just before his grandfather died, he gives Goku the number four dragonball and tells him that whenever he is worried or in need of luck the ball will help him. Years later Bulma is now tracking the balls down to achieve her ultimate goal, the wish that is granted by the dragon who is summoned from the seven dragonballs together. She nearly Kills goku one day while he is fishing and soon discovers he has the ball, she convinces him to come with her in her search. Unbeknownst to goku, she plans on taking her wish for herself, The wish for the perfect man (Typical teenage girl)

In their journeys, they befriend Oolong, a cowardly shapeshifting pig, Master roshi, an aging beatnik Martial Arts master, Kryllin, a normal human boy. and Yamcha, a desert thief whom Bulma has the hots for. And, Finally, Piccolo, a strange green antanaed thingy who is very skilled in fighting, and causes problems throughout. The main Villan however is a small spoiled king Named Emperor Pilaf (Pee-laugh) whom is in search of the dragonballs to wish to be ruler of the world. Pilaf has two thugs, showl and er, well, don't know her name, Showl is a dog who can speak and the girl is a rather butch woman with what appears to me as a military trenchcoat.


This series was created from the Comic of the same name done by Akira Toriyama. It started in 1985 and the Anime television show has gone through three transformations, First Dragonball then dragonball Z and finally, Dragonball GT. The Manga (Comic) version is only called dragonball, but includes Dragonball, and Dragonball Z, GT was created only for Television.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A195464

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more