A Conversation for Fluffy Bunnies - the Game

Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 1

Sib

A friend of mine one time tried something very similar to this game, except of course, with Altoids. Now everyone knows that Altoids is indeed the curiously strong mint, but he thought he could stand the "strength" of the mint(much to his own grief). He then proceeded to stuff almost a whole entire box in his mouth, to prove his tolerance of the minty flavor.
As most people have discovered at one time or another, our mouths will start to foam with spit after consuming so many mints, a rather nasty occurence, but it does happen. Of course my friend's threshold was WAY below what you would need to stuff down a whole box of Altoids, and to put it frankly, it wasn't a pretty sight.


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 2

scullythevampïre

Wow. I want to do that.


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 3

Sib

Trust me when I say you don't...Your mouth will be foaming like a buffoon.


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 4

scullythevampïre

How many did he cram? I've made twelve or so with only mild stinging pain..


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 5

Sib

The whole box. Full.


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 6

Nightfever

I've heard of other things to do with Altoids...hmmmm...


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 7

scullythevampïre

If you're thinking what I'm thinking... ughhh...


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 8

Nightfever

Hey! If you're female, you're not allowed to say that...boo!!

smiley - winkeye


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 9

scullythevampïre

HEY! Male chauvinist socialist pig! smiley - winkeye


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 10

Nightfever

I am not!!! I'm just saying that you're not allowed to be disgusted at that...same way I'm not allowed to...y'know...be all "yuck" about the "other" sort of that type of thing...man...it's difficult to be clean mouthed here...

smiley - winkeye


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 11

scullythevampïre

Heh-heh. Sorry. smiley - smiley


Trying this with Altoids.....

Post 12

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Might I suggest that you use a Mint to keep your mouth feeling clean and fresh. smiley - smiley *grins*


Key: Complain about this post