Artificial Intelligence

0 Conversations

Artificial Intelligence is an odd thing. To begin with, it doesn't exist, but a lot of people think it will. Very soon. Artificial Intelligence is when a machine, or a computer more like it is supposed to think. This is a bit tricky to reach, since in general, computers suck at thinking. The best ways to come around this is to have small, small nodes that's connected to eachother and evolve (no, not through the fun way I'm afraid). Well, that's the idea anyway. Some people say AI (the short you know) about the opponents in games and such, but that's not really it. If you want to be a besserwisser you can tell them otherwise, but that'll probably get you no good. If you'd like to know more please consult the nice Institute of Technology in Massachusetts. They have a really good check on this kind of things, and can be found at http://www.ai.mit.edu.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A172937

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more