Earth Music

1 Conversation

From the researching group EM&PL this is the pittlord:
OK. Earth is weird. All the inhabitants are luny, and anyone who deviates from the standard madness is either persectuted or "treated". This really has nothing to do with what I'm talking about (pardon the implied contradiction) but I thought I should mention that at the outset.
Good Bands to cheack out:
1. Willow Wisp, gothic death metal. Most musically talented Heavy metal band in the galaxy. Similar bands: Kiss, Slayer, Deeds of Flesh, Marilyn Manson, Dope.
2. Everclear, pop/rock, "country" influences apparent. A used-to-be passionate generic sort of rock trio.
3. Smashing Pumpkins, American, melodic rock/metal/ballardy stuff. very tallented frontman Billy Corgan.
4. The Prodigy. The best "music" ever to come from people who aren't musicians.
5. Slipknot. So far, the best "rapcore" band in this arm of the galaxy. Similar bands are Korn, The Def-tones, De-Phunct, Snot, Dope.
6. The Beatles. The best music of the pure "pop" genre. +ve vibes, lovey-dovey stuff. (oh shut-up, I like 'em)
7. Metalica. thumping melodies. Techically called "heavy metal"

Other good heavy bands: (listen to the music of these bands if you get the opportunity:)
Marilyn Manson, Korn, Dope, Deeds of Flesh, The Doors, Deep Purple, Snot, Grinspoon, Monster Magnet, Nine Inch Nails (P.S. Filter suck ass), Cradle of Filth, Bahaus, Christian Death, Rhamstien? (u know who I mean), Fear Factory, Sepultura (& Soulfly). Plsu many, many more. I will be updating this every now and then with a topic like "music" or "heavy[/soft/goth/industrial] Metal" or something. Pleas tell me if I've forgoton any good ones.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A150364

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more