A Conversation for Things That Make Your Skin Crawl

lay me down to (make my skin) crawl

Post 1

nodemons

What's the worst thing:
Aurally? Pop music, yup that's a biggie, perhaps this so called TRANCE-NATION bull is the worst, when it comes to mind numbingly awful dins it comes highest in the poll, sorry if anyone disagrees with that, but I pity you if you do. If anyone says they hate guitar feedback on an amplifier at a gig well, they just don't know how to party do they?
Orally? Here it comes, let me think, what does my Dad grow on his allotment? Hmmm, spinach, beetroot, rhubarb, gooseberries - I mean, seriously people, why would anybody profess to love something that would make anyone sick, take for example the last two of those, nobody would dare eat those without drowning them in sugar before hand! And as for the other two - I just associate them with cheese and anything stronger than Cantal (the only cheese for me-thank God for creating such a place), not today thank you very much!

Well that's it for now but I'll be back :'@


Key: Complain about this post

lay me down to (make my skin) crawl

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more