A Conversation for The North Staffordshire Symphony Orchestra

Practise Room?

Post 1

Gag Halfrunt

Dont you practise in the same room as the Ceramic City Choir, (just next to Newcastle High School). And If so I don't suppose You have room for a teenage percussionist do you? (or even a bad Violinist), Seems Like a waste not to ask, as I only live down the road!


Practise Room?

Post 2

pambooth

Just read your email.

If you are still interested and would like to join us we will be re-starting rehearsals in early September on a Monday 7.15pm to 9.30pm at the Newcastle-Under-Lyme School the same pratice venue as the as the Ceramic Choir.

Our last concert of the Centenary Season is Saturday 11th June in the Victoria Hall at 7.30pm and includes Elgar's 'Cello Concerto (soloist Tim Hugh - who is the principal 'cellist of the London Symphony Orchestra), Saint-Saens Organ Symphony Number 3, and a new work called 'Culture Clash' by the composer Simon Lesley - which has been specially commissioned for this concert.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more