h2g2 Good Deeds Club

2 Conversations

Committed an act of goodness?  Let everyone know!

People of Earth, Your Attention Please

OK, there are no rules as such. You just do a good 
deed
and tell us about it. There are no points. It isn't a competition. Of course, you could say you brought peace to the Middle East or saved the earth from destruction by a Vogon spaceship, but no-one will believe you. You could say you mowed your elderly neighbour's lawn. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't - but you'll know yourself. Don't lie. The object is not to impress anyone, but to genuinely try to bring just the teensiest bit of happiness.


Hello "   " 

Have you come to tell us about your good deed ?
If so, you can do it here:

Please leave your message here


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A12412513

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more