The Kitchen

0 Conversations

As you exit the lower corridor, you enter a huge room that is lined with all manner of food preperation and storrage equipment. There are many ovens, preperation tables, magical refrigerators (as muggle ones wouldn't work with so much interference from the magical field surrounding Hogwarts), and shelves and cabinets filled with utensils and food preperation equipment.

The Kitchen is dominated by five long wooden tables, exactly like the tables overhead in the Great Hall. House elves in smart looking togas (bearing the seal of Hogwarts) dart about preparing food and placing it on the plates, platters, bowls and sundry other peices of food containing equipment on the tables where it is teleported to the counterpart plates, platters, bowls, and sundry other peices of food containing equipment on the tables above.

A house elf approaches you asks if you are hungry or thirsty. He then scurries off and gets whatever you requested, in more number than you probably needed, and served on a huge platter that many of the house elf's friends help to carry


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1117586

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more