The Headmaster's Office

1 Conversation

After riding the escalator up to a platform, you are met by a door, large, carved of English Oak. You rap on the door lightly, a warm and cheerful voice beckons you in

You push the door open and are met with a large room. A bookcase covers the far wall, except for a small space for a cast iron circular stair to the next level of the room. Glass and brass shelves line the walls on either side of the room while pictures of all the past Head Masters and Head Mistriss's line the walls above them. Set in the walls on either side of you and the door are large fire places with warm cozy fires in them, and small trinkets on their mantel peices. The shelves elsewhare also bear various bits of old, yet well kept trinkets and artifacts, in a cupboard behind the large mahogony desk is Dumbledore's pensieve. There are end tables on eitherside of the desk with more books and trinkets. Infront of the desk is a large couch and behind it a short backed, overstuffed leather chair that could pass for a small loveseat sits with Dumbledore in it.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1117207

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more