I can't believe its not butter.

0 Conversations

Unlike butter, "I can't believe it's not butter" comes in tubs rather than just foil wrap. This is a good thing because, unlike butter, it has a nasy habit of turning into liquid with exposure to room-temperature.
Once it's in this new form it is very easy to believe it's not butter. If they put "I can't believe it's not butter" in a foil wrapper, thereby increasing it's initial resemblance to butter quite substantialy, there would be people all across the globe, everywhere south of Spitzbergen anyway, crying into their cornflakes as they awake to find that the "I can't believe it's not butter" has spread itself all over the kitchen table, chairs and floor.
While it's in a tub, "I can't believe it's not butter" is reasonably well contained, and relatively safe. However, if your girlfriend is Nicola Skinner, who never puts anything away, and has left the "I can't believe it's not butter" out all night, then you must beware picking up the tub when ready to spread your toast or else you may find fetid, yellow custard-like liquid running down your bare leg and inbetween your toes.
Although you may be at first annoyed at this turn of events, the experience of being able to pour your dairy spread over your toast it not to be missed, believe you me.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A109063

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more