Marvin Turns To The Dark Side (CAC Edition)

1 Conversation

Marvin turns to the Dark Side

Chapter One

Note: It does have Marvin in it, but I have to build up the story first. Someone wants the Doctor, in all his incarnations, but who would be smart enough?

Doctor Ten

“You really wrote this?” giggled Rose as she read through his diary.
The Doctor frowned, “Yes, please stop laughing it’s rather unnerving.”
Rose flicked the page, “Sorry, but some of the stuff you wrote is just so funny!”
She laughed again, “Look Rose, tell me which incarnation’s entries your reading.”
“The one who travelled with ‘Peri’.” said Rose.
“Which one?” he asked again.
“Sixth.” she answered turning another page.
“Ah, you can laugh at that one. In fact, I have some paintings of my other selves…” said the Doctor thoughtfully.
“I saw them last week.” said Rose.
“Oh, yeah. You gonna’ drink that tea?” asked the Doctor who had just finished his own tea.
“No, you can have it.” she said.
“Ta.” said the Doctor drinking Rose’s tea, “What’s sup?”
“Just this one entry.” said Rose.
The Doctor walked over, “What does it say?”
“Nothing, it just has a picture or painting as it were, of a young girl.” said Rose pointing at the picture.
“Oh, I see what you mean. Why’s it on the last page I wonder?” he asked himself.
“It’s your diary!” stated Rose.
“Yeah and I haven’t filled in all the page’s yet!” he argued.
“So why is there a painting on the last page?!” she hissed at him.
He shrugged absent-mindedly.

Doctor Nine

He hummed to himself as he fiddled with the wires in the TARDIS console. The TARDIS lit up like a Christmas tree when he stopped humming. He laughed. The old girl hadn’t lost her sense of humour after the Time War. Neither, would it seem, had he. He heard a loud knock at the door to the TARDIS. He raised an eyebrow and opened the door. A young Egyptian girl was there, she made a gesture with her hands: fingers flicked skyward, and palms shown. A blast of white energy erupted from her palms, she whispered something before the white light engulfed the Doctor, it sounded like: “Sorry, my Doctor.”
The Doctor disappeared in a white light from time and space.

Doctor Ten

He and Rose were watching a play in the Old REP in Birmingham, after it had finished the Doctor brought them some ice cream. As they ate the ice cream in the sitting area a young girl, the exact same one as was in the Doctor’s diary, walked past and sat down. The girl was wearing a St John Ambulance uniform and carried a radio on a black and white belt that she wore around her waist. She had dark brown hair that had been put up into a bun, and her hazel eyes looked almost brown in the dimmed light. She sat next to another St John Ambulance Cadet, they talked to each other. The other girl was filling in a PRF (Patient Report Form).
Rose whispered harshly to the Doctor, “It’s her.”
“Really?!” stated the Doctor sarcastically.
“Ha, ha very funny.” she hissed at him.
“I thank you.” he said.
The Doctor stood up and walked over to the girl. Suddenly, the muscles in his leg stopped working and he began to collapse. The girl they had watched ran over and did an odd series of positions that eased the Doctor’s fall. She knelt behind him and supported his back as he sat down leaning over his legs.
The girl spoke to him, “I’m Amy, I’m a First aider.”
“Nice to meet you.” said the Doctor gritting his teeth.
“What’s your name?” she asked.
Rose ran over and answered the question for him, “He is Doctor…umm…Smith! And I’m Rose.”
“Hi, what’s his first name?” asked Amy.
“Just call him Doctor.” replied Rose.
“OK,” she then spoke to the Doctor over his shoulder, “Can you tell me what’s wrong? Are you feeling pain anywhere?”
The Doctor nodded and pointed to either side of his chest.
Amy told Rose to support his back and then shouted to her friend, “Leanne? Can you radio for an ambulance…”
The Doctor interrupted, “No, ambulances.”
“Forget it Leanne.” shouted Amy.
Amy checked his pulse, but didn’t seem shocked by the fact he had two hearts. She pressed against his chest to check for fractures or bleeding. She then checked his legs for cramps, swelling or redness.

Doctor Eight

The Doctor drank his tea and after his last adventure, with the Master, a good hot cup of tea was just what he needed. He put down ‘The Time Machine’ and double checked the co-ordinates on the TARDIS. The TARDIS was headed to somewhere off the horse head nebula.
He whispered jokingly to the TARDIS, “No, jumping off course this time hmm?”
The TARDIS lit up as if to say, “It wasn’t my fault.”
He smiled. As the TARDIS materialised, there was a knock at the door. He went over to the door and opened it. A young Victorian girl was there, she made a gesture with her hands: fingers flicked and palms shown. White energy erupted from the girl’s palms and before it engulfed the Doctor she whispered: ‘Sorry, my Doctor.’
The Doctor disappeared in a white light from time and space.

Doctor Ten

The Doctor whimpered and clutched his chest again. Amy looked worried; she called to Leanne, “Leanne, go and get Sam or Michael for me.”
Leanne ran off, Amy smiled with what seemed like regret. Rose noticed this and smiled. It was obvious to tell that she had just sent Leanne on a wild goose chase. The Doctor managed a grin under his expression of pain.
Amy tried to work out what was wrong, “Have you ever had a hearts problem before?”
Rose raised an eyebrow, “Did you just say hearts?”
“Yeah, don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.” she beamed at them.
The Doctor managed to answer, “No, except when time was involved.”
“Well that’s understandable.” laughed Amy.
Leanne came back, “Amy, they’re on lunch break.”
“Oh, yeah I forgot,” she said while she winked at Rose and the Doctor, “Go and fetch my bag will you?”
Leanne sighed and ran off again.
“Another goose chase?” asked Rose smiling.
“No, this time I do mean it.” said Amy, she checked the Doctor’s pulse again, “Completely erratic, even for your species.”
The Doctor croaked at her, “How do you know about my race?”
Amy answered in a whisper, “I’m a Healer, I can tell another species from humans simply by looking at them. I can also heal people, basically I hold my hands over an illness or injury and it heals completely. What can I say… it’s a gift.”
“I’ve heard of Healers. You’re not human either. Healers are from an entirely different planet. How did you come to be here?” asked the Doctor grimacing with the pain.
Amy shrugged. Rose raised an eyebrow and the Doctor answered with a look she had known to mean: ‘Don’t worry, you can trust her’.

Doctor Seven

The Doctor walked down the corridor, as he did, a baseball hit him square in the forehead and then fell to the floor.
“Ace!” he yelled.
Ace stuck her head around the corner, looking guilty.
He chucked her the ball and gave her a reprimanding look. She bowed her head, “Yes, I know, baseball in Cricket Pavilion.”
He smiled at her and she ran off into the swimming pool, “Ace that’s the swimming pool!”
Ace walked out the door with a huge frown on her face; she was soaked from top to bottom. The Doctor laughed, she shot an angry look at him then walked into the Cricket Pavilion. He smiled and made his way back to the TARDIS console room.
The TARDIS materialised with a solid thump. There was a knock at the door, the Doctor went and opened the door. A young Celtic girl stood there, she made a gesture with her hand: fingers flicked and palms shown. White energy exploded out of her palms and engulfed the Doctor. She whispered something as the energy surrounded the Doctor, ‘Sorry my Doctor’.
The Doctor vanished in the white light from time and space.

Doctor Ten

Leanne arrived with a bag and gave it to Amy. The bag had a pentagram on it and was dark purple. Amy told Leanne to go away, and then pulled out a small bottle which contained a see-through water like liquid. The Doctor suddenly convulsed in pain, Rose leapt back from her position, the Doctor’s head hit the floor hard.
Amy shouted at Rose, “Stupid!”
Amy quickly checked the back of the Doctor’s head for injuries, luckily, there was none. Rose stood up, apologizing. Amy took off the lid and poured some of the liquid into the Doctor’ mouth. He squirmed.
Amy whispered, “It’s OK. It’s a Healer Potion.”
The Doctor trusted her and swallowed the liquid, Amy smiled reassuringly.
The pain began to fade, but it still hurt him slightly. It wasn’t as painful but it still caused the Doctor great discomfort and pain. Amy took his hand and did some circles on it, the Doctor felt his muscles relax. He smiled at her.
“Thank you.” he said.
“It’s all in the St John Ambulance life mate! I deal with aliens disguised as humans all the time. You’d be surprised how many aliens you have wandering around Birmingham on a Saturday morning!” she beamed at him.
“What’s wrong with him?” inquired Rose, who felt as though Amy had muscled in.
“Someone is taking his past lives out of time and if I’m not mistaken they should come for him. They’ll take him to his other selves and then he can free them. Of course when the person comes they’ll be sending me and you with the Doctor.” answered Amy.

Doctor Six

Peri gave a dirty look to the burnt fish fingers. She sighed to the Doctor, “I’m not eating these!”
The Doctor argued, “They’re not that burnt!”
“I beg to differ!” snorted Peri.
“Fine! Cook your own food!” shouted the Doctor.
He stomped out of the TARDIS kitchen and stomped up to the TARDIS console. As the TARDIS materialised and there was a knock at the door. The Doctor went and opened the door. A young Medieval girl stood there, she made a gesture with her hand: fingers flicked and palms shown. White energy exploded out of her palms and engulfed the Doctor. She whispered something as the energy surrounded the Doctor, ‘Sorry my Doctor’.
The Doctor vanished in the white light from time and space.

Doctor Ten

Amy, with her bag on her back, and Rose grabbed the Doctor. He groaned as they carried him into a quiet room. Amy shut and locked the door. She smiled reassuringly and told Rose to prop the Doctor up in the same position that he was sitting in outside.
“I come here with aliens to heal them, obviously I can’t do it in public because then they’d call me a witch and they’ start executing pagans. I won’t allow pagans to die. Sam and Michael know I’m a Healer so on all my duties they make sure that there is a quiet door that is lockable that I can go into to Heal.” said Amy locking the door.
The Doctor felt another surge of pain, Amy grabbed another potion. The potion slipped out of her hand and the liquid fell on the floor. She frowned and thumped the ground with her fist to the point where it started bleeding.
The Doctor grabbed her arm, “It’s not your fault.”
“Yes, it is! I only packed two! I’m such a pleb!” she shouted to herself.
The Doctor grimaced in pain, “I’m gonna’ regenerate if this pain doesn’t go away!”
Amy looked panicked, “From the outbursts of pain, they’ve only just taken out sixth incarnation.”
The Doctor yelled Amy’s eyes widened as someone ran to the door and started trying to get in.
“Healing dragon and Unicorn the pure, I command the Healing seas, I blend the mist, I mix the light refract around behind us.” whispered Amy.
Rose raised an eyebrow, “What was that?”
“Healer spell, conceals a Healer and their ‘Charges’ which in this case is you and the Doctor. Handy little spell, its in my Healer’s Book.” answered Amy.
The Doctor and Rose smiled at Amy. She grinned back at them.

Doctor Five

The Doctor fiddled with a pen in between his fingers. He sighed, Turlough was raiding the TARDIS fridge and Tegan was raiding the wardrobe. He was bored, and his brain was kicking itself with the boredom of doing nothing (except fiddling with the pen). He felt the TARDIS shake as it materialised with a thump. There was a knock at the door.
The Doctor whispered gently to himself, “Something to do!”
He opened the door. A young 16th century girl stood there, she made a gesture with her hand: fingers flicked and palms shown. White energy exploded out of her palms and engulfed the Doctor. She whispered something as the energy surrounded the Doctor, ‘Sorry my Doctor’.
The Doctor vanished in the white light from time and space.

Doctor Ten

The Doctor screamed in pain, Amy groaned. Rose looked at Amy.
“Are you OK?” asked Rose.
Amy looked at her tears flooding her eyes, “I’m feeling his pain…”
Rose gave her a sympathetic look, “Is there anything I can do?”
“It hurts so much. No idea how the Doctor can cope… I can’t.” smiled Amy weakly.
Rose rummaged through Amy’s bag and pulled out some aspirin. Amy swallowed two aspirin tablets, the pain began to fade. The Doctor’s pain didn’t fade, he yelled in pain. Amy grimaced.
“Aspirin isn’t going to help me now.” she whispered to Rose, “Get the book out of the bag.”
Rose rummaged through Amy’s bag and pulled out a rough, odd looking book. The book had an odd symbol on the front, one Rose had never seen before. She passed it to Amy, Amy flicked through it.
She hissed at the book, “There’s nothing in there, nothing that can help us anyway.”
Rose frowned, and held the Doctor’s hand. He grimaced at her in a desperate attempt to smile. Amy held her head in her hands, the Doctor put his other hand on her shoulder to reassure her. She smiled.

Doctor Four

The Doctor, Romana and K9 were at the St John Competition. It was the Sector competition at the West Midlands Fire Training centre. They were watching a St John Adult do an individual test. The scenario was that a casualty had been bitten by a dog had fallen over and broken their arm. The adult had tried to remove the danger which in this case was the dog. They suppressed laughs as the first aider tried to shoo the stuffed toy dog away. The judge then prompted him by saying that it was a very stubborn dog so the first aider kicked it away. The Doctor and Romana laughed loudly then got told to leave by the chief judge. They walked back to the TARDIS laughing; they walked in through the door still laughing. As the Doctor plotted new co-ordinates, K9 and Romana left for the kitchen. The TARDIS materialised with a solid thump.
He opened the door. A young 11th century girl stood there, she made a gesture with her hand: fingers flicked and palms shown. White energy exploded out of her palms and engulfed the Doctor. She whispered something as the energy surrounded the Doctor, ‘Sorry my Doctor’.
The Doctor vanished in the white light from time and space.

Doctor Ten

The Doctor collapsed, Amy told Rose to move back. Amy checked his breathing, and let out a sigh of relief. Rose looked at her.
“He’s breathing but if they take out one more of his incarnations… I’m gonna have to perform CPR. OK?” asked Amy, sweat pouring down her face.
Rose nodded, Amy sat down next to the Doctor leaning on him lightly. Her face was screwed up in pain, Rose sat down next to Amy.
“Is there anything I can do? At all? I feel so useless!” said Rose.
“Stroke my hair. It helps me relax.” beamed Amy.
Rose did so. Rose could feel Amy’s pulse throbbing around her head. Amy sighed, and fluttered her eyelids in a way that made her look as if she was going to suddenly collapse.

Doctor Three

“Repeat, Doctor, Repeat. Over.” shouted the Brigadier through the buzz of his radio.
There was no answer apart from the radio’s annoying buzz. The Brigadier shouted down the radio again.
Finally an answer came, “What?”
“Is that you Doctor? Over.” said the Brigadier.
“Well who else?” buzzed the radio.
“Did you do it?” he asked harshly.
“Yes, reluctantly.” buzzed the radio.
“Good, good.” he answered.
The radio buzzed and there were three words before the radio lost complete contact with the Doctor: ‘Sorry my Doctor.’

Doctor Ten

Amy checked the breathing, “Rose he’s not breathing stand back.
Rose obliged. Amy gave two effective rescue breaths, Rose saw the Doctor’s chest rise as Amy breathed for him. Amy checked for sins of circulation there wasn’t any. Amy breathed in deeply, put her hands either side of the Doctor’s chest, leant over him and pushed hard on his chest. She did his every second for a minute then gave him three rescue breaths. In humans CPR is totally different, but in Time Lords the amount of breaths you give to the compressions you give is three breaths or every sixty compressions. Rose stood watching, her eyes flooding with tears.
“Don’t die Doctor, you can’t die!” she whispered as her face went pale.

Doctor Two

The Doctor tooted on his recorder happily, Jamie frowned at him and Zoe hummed along. Jamie put his fingers in his ears.
“Shut up!” shouted Jamie.
The Doctor stopped, “Why? That was a good song.” argued the Doctor.
“Totally out of tune.” complained Jamie.
Zoe stood up, “No it wasn’t that was perfectly in tune!”
“Thank you!” said the Doctor smiling at himself.
Jamie and Zoe shouted at each other. The Doctor sneaked out of the TARDIS library when Zoe and Jamie weren’t looking. He walked up to the TARDIS console room. As it materialised with a solid thump, there was a knock at the door.
He opened the door. A young Welsh girl stood there, she made a gesture with her hand: fingers flicked and palms shown. White energy exploded out of her palms and engulfed the Doctor. She whispered something as the energy surrounded the Doctor, ‘Sorry my Doctor’.
The Doctor vanished in the white light from time and space.


Doctor Ten

Amy continued the CPR, it seemed as if she never got out of breath. Rose was sweating with worry. The Doctor, although not breathing or showing any signs of circulation, yelled in pain. Amy flinched with the Doctor’s pain. Rose looked worried, and felt useless, she could do nothing.

Doctor One

The Doctor sighed as the TARDIS materialised. There was a knock at the door. He opened it. A young child stood there, she made a gesture with her hand: fingers flicked and palms shown. White energy exploded out of her palms and engulfed the Doctor. She whispered something as the energy surrounded the Doctor, ‘Sorry my Doctor’.
The Doctor vanished in the white light from time and space.

Doctor Ten

Amy continued CPR, suddenly there was a blinding white light and Amy, Rose and the Doctor vanished from time and space.

All Doctors

The tenth Doctor sat up groggily. He looked around, he was in a room were everything was white: the walls, the ceiling. He didn’t spot anyone except Rose. She ran over and hugged him as though she hadn’t seen him for years. He had another look around.
“Oh no.” he sighed under his breath.
His other selves looked at him with folded arms. He smiled at them.
“What are we all doing here?” asked the first Doctor, who instinctively knew that all the Time Lords in the room were himself.
The tenth Doctor shrugged. He saw Amy lying unconscious on the other side of the white void.
The tenth Doctor ran over to her shouting, “Amy? Amy! Wake up!”
He shook her shoulders, her eyes flickered gently. She was half-conscious.
The other Doctors ran over with Rose leading them. Rose knelt down next to the Doctor. Amy groaned, the other Doctors watched Amy with building suspicions.
“Amy? Can you hear me?” asked the Doctor.
Amy’s eyes opened quickly. Her pupils were unusually wide, she looked confused. She looked around.
“Who are you?” she asked.
“I’m the Doctor. Remember?” prompted the tenth Doctor.
Doctor three and four were whispering to each other.
“Is that a St John Ambulance Cadet?” asked the third Doctor.
“I should think so with that uniform.” answered the fourth Doctor.
Amy stood up and backed off, “I don’t know you.”
The tenth Doctor raised an eyebrow, “I’m the Doctor, you saved my life.”
Amy looked confused, she fell to the floor and fell unconscious again.
“Is she a Healer?” asked the ninth Doctor.
“Yes.” chipped in Rose.
“New companion?” asked the fifth Doctor.
“Yes.” answered the tenth Doctor.
“Anyway, if she is a Healer and you were her ‘Charge’ than she may have used all her energy to save you.” stated the eighth Doctor.
“Who brought us all here? And why?” asked the sixth Doctor.
Suddenly a black chair, like the sort you’d get in James Bond appeared. A mechanical voice came from the chair, “Ah, Doctors, Rose and Amy. I’ve been expecting you.”
The chair swung around. Everyone present shouted, “Marvin?”
Marvin sat in the black chair stroking a white cat, “Glad you could make it.”

Note: I wrote this all by myself, (with a little help fom spell check) and I am very proud of it! Feel free to use it just put a note on saying it was made by 'Eposina'. Ta!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A10700245

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more