Greetings, hitchhiker, and welcome to...

1 Conversation

The h2g2 News Channel, presenting the most unreliable place in the galaxy to hear about the World of h2g2!

Hey, I'm Kudos Folfanga, the host here for you today, broadcasting live from...

*BANG*

...an undisclosable place...

*BANG BANG*

Somewhere in the virtual world.

*whoosh*

[female voice, rather annoyed] Kudos, what are you doing in my storage room? I told you to stay AWAY from my shop! Go find your own place to live!

[Kudos] Corrupt... get OUT of here! Can't you see I'm trying to do a news show?

[Corrupt] Wha? News show? *pause* What on earth have you DONE to my storage room?!?

[Kudos] Ah... er... yea. About that. I really meant to tell you about that...

[Corrupt] FINE! I don't have TIME for this, so at least be QUIET. As far as I'm concerned, you're still not here.

*swoosh*

[Kudos] Er, sorry about that. Anyway, looking around h2g2 from the port of what my roommate has wonderfully revealed to be my secret hideaway *long breath* let's see what's going on in the world today. Though I could use some staff around here...

*swoosh.... CRASHBANGBOOM-ow!CRASHclankclankwhoosh...*

Ow... please remind me not to say things that my roommate will take literally. Especially considering that her shop has a large assortment of staves, one of which she thought I'd particularly like, apparently... it's not fun to have a mage for a roommate, I tell ya.

Um... anyway... first in the news... several researchers have complained of their user spaces disturbed by debris and rather large holes in ceilings and floors, not to mention some rather noisy ranting students, superheroes, and an old beat-up couch stuck three user spaces down from where it belongs. Attempts have been made by the people in the disturbance to go back where they belong, but a clash between the students and the heroes seems to be making this well-nigh impossible. Affected researchers are advised to ignore the situation as much as they can, and please try to keep from clashing with the disturbance so it'll go away faster.

*flip flip*

Not much else here... sheesh, I really need some better sources...

*swoosh*

What? What did I say?

[Corrupt] PIPE DOWN BEFORE I SHOVE THAT MICROPHONE DOWN YOUR THROAT!

*swoosh*

(a little quieter) Umh. Yeah. If anyone knows where to get some soundproofing material, I'd really appreciate some... I guess I'll take some callers while I find some more news... so call in, or post, whatever's easier and cheaper from whatever place you happen to inhabit. Any news is good news, as I like to say, here on the official 42 h2g2FM News Show! Yeah. Right...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1031392

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more