A Conversation for Male Masturbation

female masturbation

Post 61

Vip

I don't know, really, I'm not exactly well versed, no that's not right; plural methods is possibly a bit strong! Well prepared with thoughts, imagination, clitoris. Sounds like a good recipe to me. smiley - smiley


female masturbation

Post 62

Xanatic

I'd say the majority of guys likes to see women please themselves. Is the opposite true?


female masturbation

Post 63

Vip

I can only say from my own point of view on this one. No, not really. I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather be involved, I guess.

And if I'm not there... well, I'm a prude and I don't like to watch. smiley - smiley


female masturbation

Post 64

Xanatic

Well, it does look very silly with men.


female masturbation

Post 65

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

One can learn an incredible amount in the dark ... just because you're being taken in hand as it were, doesn't mean you need spotlights and OHP's ...

*eh-hem*


female masturbation

Post 66

Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

I do not know any women who would get turned on by watching a man pleasure himself.

We are far too busy anyway.


female masturbation

Post 67

jane_cl

As a recent entrant to BBCi I was fascinated to find these postings, and have a few comments to add.

I have talked about masturbation occassionally and the responses have ranged from shock horror when I suggested it as a means of releiving PMT and who never spoke to me again at on extreme, to the friend with whom I shared a room at university who hoped i would not mind her making noises in the night!

I recall also a programme on BBC radio in which poetry referring to masturbation was read. I would love to locate this but have not found it yet in the archives. can any one help either with the archives or other ways of locating the poetry?

There was also an interview on BBC radio with a young lady who as a scientific experiment spent a year isolated on a desert island accompanied only by one male. I remember her saying that the Australian authorities responsible for the terriitory in the South Pacific insisted that they were married before allowing the to spend the year there. The marriage was a complete flop and in order to satisfy her sexual requirements she had to masturbate vigorously and frequently. She divorced the male as soon as the experiment was over. I gather she has written a book. Again, can anyone help me identify her and / or locate the material?

While I was at university in the late 60s German scientists reported an apparent relationship between increased coffee consumption and increased frequency of masturbation. I am still not sure whether this is just a coincidence or whether there is any causal relationship betwen the two phenomena. My room-mate and I investigated this with great seriousness at the time and while we never came to a scientific conclusion, we did have many pleasurable conclusions to the repeated experiment accompanied by appropriate noises in the night!

I look forward to some replies.


female masturbation

Post 68

Serephina

Relieving pmt? yep i'd say you're right there!


female masturbation

Post 69

Dave D'Agostino

Jane_cl...

I just read the entry immediately before yours - Seven of Nine saying that she didn't like to watch a man masturbate.

That may be the case (maybe we're getting to the 40/60 rule again...) but most of the women that I've had sexual relationships with quite like to watch. Mutuality makes it more pleasurable.

I suspect that there are a number of factors at play here; perhaps it's less enjoyable for a woman to watch if the chap is not happy / nervous / feels it's not a masculine thing to do...

Any comments? Who likes watching? Who likes being watched?

D


female masturbation

Post 70

Serephina

I tend not to mind either way smiley - laugh


female masturbation

Post 71

Dave D'Agostino

either way? you've got me there smiley - blush


female masturbation

Post 72

Egnarts

well,
im going out on a limb nere.
but i would say that females love to be able to say no, the fact the" dont need " sex but want it time to time.
not that this is true (of course women need it )but its what i hear.
so to admit to pleasing yourself u are admitting your need for sex and the fact u are going to do it yourself instead of getting a man.

does that make sence?
i am a female by the way.
smiley - smooch


female masturbation

Post 73

jane_cl

I do find it strange that women seem to fall clearly into two categories. One for whom it is taboo (at least to admit to doing it) and who are offended if the subject is raised. The others (I think a minority) who are open about doing it.

I shared a room at university many years ago. I used to wait until my room-mate was asleep before masturbating. In due course I heard her masturbating when she thought I was asleep. Eventually it dawned on me that she had probably heard me doing the same. In due course we realised on one occassion we were both doing it and trying not to make too much noise. We burst in to giggles and from then on neither of us was embarrassed about the topic. In fact we were a bit relieved (in more than one sense) that we were not alone in doing what 'nice girls don't'.

I think one of the major problems is that few women have the confidence to raise the subject for fear of causing offence or being rebuffed in some way. Fora such as this make it compareatively easy to chat about it, but I see no problem with daily masturbation.


female masturbation

Post 74

Diakron

Being a boy i don't know much about female autoerotica but boys are will to describe what they do during masturbation and you never hear of the technique and/or way(s) of a girl. therefor it is not placed anywhere for lack of information.


female masturbation

Post 75

ruggyaj

smiley - smileywell stumbled accross this site/very interesting/im male 50yrs young/i love a good xxxx and so does my girlfriend-shes 45yrs young and she loves to masturbate-and im very happy for her to do so/i love to watch as does she me/i do not feel theatened in any way by the act or by the fact that womangeneraly have a far greater capacity for sexual enjoyment than men/too many men fell theatened by this fact about women/this in tearn discourages woman to 1/actualy masturabate or 2 actualy admit to masturabating/well i wish we could all be more open about perfectly natural things like this/ill put my hand up to it//lol//,little note about subject-my oldest brother-about 65yrs-old when he was young abut 13-16yrs he was regularly made to wear boxing gloves to bed-and had his arms secured to the beg to prevent him interfearing with himself/this is true/he is married but he seems the most mixed up person i know sexualy-not in a gay way but guilty/well gtg/keep the finger on the pulse/j arthur pumpwildly/ruggy


female masturbation

Post 76

Fallenwave

Ive just read the whole thread and am fascinated by the subject. The main reason probably being that it is such a taboo subject. Theres only ever been one woman that has told me anything of the sort and it was in a very imbarrassed way. I think if men can flaunt it then rock on women to do the same.
Dont know if i'd feel right masturbating in front of a woman, after all the urge to masturbate only occurs in the abcense of a woman so i wouldnt see the point.


Key: Complain about this post