This is the Message Centre for Researcher 149372

A418538 Rottenburg (small town in germany)

Post 1

Lifeform #149970

http://www.h2g2.com/A418538

This entry describes perfectly everything a visitor to Rottenburg has to know in an ironic way. The only disadvantage is that its topic is unbelievably unimportant.

Post 2

Dan

Well, I know where I'll be going on holiday next year then! Biggest Romanian Toilette north of the mountains? Sounds great. But maybe it should be "Roman Toilet". There may be a bigger Romanian Toilette in Bucharest - or am I thinking of the wrong mountains?

smiley - winkeye

-Dan-

Post 3

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

You're off to a flying start... but you need to add some more information to this Entry. Have a look at the Entry on Aachen, for example:

http://www.h2g2.com/A356898

You don't need to write a whole book about Rottenburg, but it may be helpful to plan your Entry in sections. If you write about different aspects of life in Rottenburg (the geography, the people, the climate, public toilets, food...) you will soon have a fairly long and comprehensive article. Try to capture the essence of what it is like to actually be there. If I were suddenly to find myself standing on a street in Rottenburg, what would the experience be like?

JTG

Post 4

Researcher 149372

Sorry, my English sucks.

Post 5

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

It's far better than my German.smiley - winkeye

Anyway, don't be discouraged... This could be the start of a great Entry.smiley - smiley

JTG

Post 6

Jimi X

I agree with John - this is a great start, you just need a little more to get it over the hump. smiley - smiley

Post 7

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Should we consider moving this one to the Writer's Workshop? The entry, while interesting, definitely needs some more development. Unfortunately, the author of the entry does not seem to have used h2g2 since sometime last August.

Mikey

Post 8

Jimi X

I'd go along with that...

Thread Moved

Post 9

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Rottenburg'.

Back to User Page - this is a User Page, not an entry.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 149372

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more