A Conversation for 'Past Masters: Volume Two' - the Album

Peer Review: A87798938 - 'Past Masters: Volume Two' - the Album

Post 1

Bluebottle

Entry: 'Past Masters: Volume Two' - the Album - A87798938
Author: Bluebottle - U43530

It's a good album - true, it is a compilation album, but is a good album regardless.

<BB<

A87798938 - 'Past Masters: Volume Two' - the Album

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok

I noticed more repetition in this one compared to Volume One, in the first and fifth paragraphs.

A couple of typos I spotted on the way past: in the Inner Light section - earluier - and in the Old Brown Shoe section - ballard.

There's quite a bit of repetition between the two Entries as well, but I guess even without that, a single Entry would be too long smiley - huh

An interesting read, anyway - I'm not very familiar with the Beatles' albums and songs (apart from their influence on Queen smiley - winkeye ), so I learned a lot smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Bluebottle

Hello – thanks for the read through. I've corrected those sneaky typos and re-written the first and fifth paragraphs. The trouble with an article like this is that I cannot assume that anyone who reads this has read the article on 'Volume One'. I therefore explain why this album was released and when, but as it was sold at the same time and for the same purpose as 'Volume One', there is a large degree of overlap for those who read both articles.

I'm trying to build up the courage to write about The White Album, which is the Beatles' double album.

<BB<

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

What's happening with this?

I guess it will be slotted in as a header link to the Past Masters Volume One entry in the same way that the Raising a ... in a SF TV series entries were, etc.

smiley - ok

Post 5

Bluebottle

What's happening with this? Well, not a lot at the moment, but hopefully I'll get some feedback, maybe even a scout recommendation. I've just added a link at the top from this one to Volume One.smiley - smiley

Still plan to write about the White Album...

<BB<

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - ok

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Post 8

Bluebottle

smiley - wowYay!

<BB<

Post 9

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - bubblysmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post