This is the Message Centre for

BMT's 16th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 1

Researcher 14993127

*Warning - I'm in a real grumpy mood*
Its been a cr*p day so far. First up a mega lump of filling complete with some tooth came out. I now have toothache and its agony with owt hot.smiley - spacesmiley - erm
I then put me glasses on and start the pc. My glasses don't feel right somehow, I take them off thinking they probably want a good clean and lo and behold, the chuffing right arm comes off in me hand.smiley - spacesmiley - facepalmsmiley - space Good ole gaffa tape to the rescue. No point having them repaired or replaced as I'm waiting on Laser surgery and will need a new prescription for lens anyway.smiley - spacesmiley - geek
They say stuff happens in 3's, well the third thing is my TV Digi box, (recently replaced) has thrown a hissy fit now. It constantly goes into full re-set mode and is making watching TV a chuffin nightmare. I've now taken it out of circuit and just using the TV's inbuilt freeview system. At least that works. So all in all, a pretty cr*p day, I'm about to take some mega pain-killers for this toothache with a warm cup of smiley - spacesmiley - coffeesmiley - space Hope everyone else is having a better day. ttfn. smiley - spacesmiley - towel

smiley - cat

BMT's 16th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 2

Deb

smiley - hug

Deb smiley - cheerup

BMT's 16th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 3

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Sympathy! Teeth are not our friends.

BMT's 16th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 4

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

There is a lot to be said for the thought that since the invention of the blender, teeth are more trouble than they are worth.

My sympathy. smiley - cheerup

BMT's 16th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more