This is the Message Centre for

BMT's 14th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 1

Researcher 14993127

Looks and feels like winter is starting to really bite now. I've turned all heating on now and it'll stay on for the foreseeable future.smiley - spacesmiley - brrsmiley - space The forecast for early next week is for hard frosts and even a possibility of some smiley - spacesmiley - snowball
I've not done a fat lot today other than sort out/renew my broadband/tv package. Eventually got a deal that will mean a reduction of £12.00 a mth for the same level of service on a 12 mth contract. That means I get to keep me sport channels that show the cricket which is just fine and dandy with the Ashes Test starting down under from the 20th.smiley - spacesmiley - biggrinsmiley - space I won't get to watch them live as they're on overnight so it'll mean trying to avoid news till I see the extended highlights programme the following day.smiley - spacesmiley - yikes
On that note, time to sort some fodder again and then maybe put a film or 2 on for the rest of the day.smiley - spacesmiley - geek
Have a good evening folks, ttfn. smiley - spacesmiley - towel

smiley - cat

BMT's 14th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

BMT's 14th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 3

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Good news, that, about saving money on your broadband!

BMT's 14th Nov. NaJoPoMo

Post 4

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more