This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Meanwhile in Shanghai, Mr Chong was busily preparing a tray for one of his older regulars. He was a wizened man with a hollow tooth, a wooden leg and a glass eye. He had been coming to Mr Chong's establishment for many years, and was looked upon by the other regulars as something of a mystery, because every day he came to smoke with a different woman. These were invariably young, in their twenties, beautifully turned out, with perfect feet and an elegantly turned elbow, which caught the attention of the younger clients. Yet the women showed no interest in these. They reclined opposite the old gentleman, and hung on his every word as he spoke to them in parables and proverbs of long forgotten dynasties, Japanese calligraphy and Nepalese monastery discipline. No-one knew who he was, who he had been, or who he was destined to become in the memory of the land of his birth. Even he had forgotten, thanks to a concussion he had suffered after being struck on the head by an anvil one rainy Wednesday afternoon in Autumn, when the trees wept for the passing of their glory. Today he had brought a young student from the University, who was playing wistful airs from Old Szechuan on the Chinese nose-flute. "So the master strikes the Bell of Necessity, and his disciple remembers to praise the tassels of the sleeve of the garment of the Emperor's Second Under-Chamberlain," murmured the old man, while his companion sang a plangent melody, blowing gently with her little nose. Mr Chong smiled busily. All was well.

Someone on the radio effected a strangeness by speaking like the Illuminati to me on the radio. My vision changed. I don't know what else has happened. Lots of other goodies apparently, but I still can't see. Hopoia chrezei rhegnytw.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

I don't know how I'd do it, but another idea might be to write about "Don't worry", because people do, and for believers - well, for anyone, really, it's a completely meaningless and unpleasant waste of time, and completely unnecessary. I suppose I could just present the reasons why it's unnecessary. And the main thing is awareness of self to catch yourself when you start worrying.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

Well that was rather traumatic. Forgive me, Father, for Jesus' sake.

Amen.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Odile will be on soon, and I shall listen to her, because she's always lovely. akouw tas kouras eme filein. ouk oid' ho ti ginetai.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

They think they're in charge of our lives - they're deceived.

Adam was not the one deceived.

Post 6

woofti aka groovy gravy

They can't move in grace, they're unregenerate! That's no good.

Now she's struggling against the bonds of the restraining hand of the Almighty, desperate to accuse, and destroy.

But God says, Don't you worry, I'll deal with her.

Post 7

woofti aka groovy gravy

Watch as God turns a curse into luck

Post 8

woofti aka groovy gravy

OK, a graphic demonstration of the Cross of Jesus, especially for Kenilworth, for Easter. Passover is from Friday 3rd April until Saturday 11th. We stand and God delivers.

Post 9

woofti aka groovy gravy

Prinkma run into freedom.

Joy in the morning.

Deep cleaning. Heuningdassie het weer verdwyn maar eendag sal ek vir haar persoonlik kan beskerm. Ek verloor hoop glad nie, want my God is 'n God van hoop asook van geloof en liefde, en ons moet die waarde en spesiale kwaliteit en gebruik van hoop nooit vergeet nie. Hoop is presies so geweldig soos die ander twee, maar baie min spektakuler. Solang daar lewe nog bestaan, sal daar ook om te hope bly. ek is bekomerd oor my Heuningdassie want haar hart is moeg maar ek is seker dat die Here sal vir haar krag en mag genoeg gee om alles te oorwin wat sy om te oorwin gegewe kry.

Ek het iets en my wat nie so baie aangenaam is om te moet bere maar ek weet dat solang alles weer in orde gekom het, miskien na een nag se slaap en rus, sal ek weer behaaglik in my vel voel. Natuurlik het alles misgeloop vanmore omdat alles so sleg moontlik moes uitval, want die Vader wil he die wereld moet die bereik van sy genade kan sien en die goedheid van die Goeie Nuus waardeer. Natuurlik is ek nie onskuldig nie, daarom het die Vader vir ons verskoning die Seun gestuur. Hy het dit alles voorberei en jou rol is net in die spoor te wandel. Ek het geglo, daarom het ek gepraat, soos die Skrif se.

Jy was altyd geoordeel, se die stem van iemand wat naar aan my toestaan.

Maar --- het jy ooit die toorn van die Here regtig deurgegaan? En die nodige lesse daarvan geleer? Nooit deurgestaan nie, nie. Ek was oorkom van die toorn as 'n kind, maar nooit beleer daarvan die.

Wel nou is die tyd daarvir, se die stem van my vriend.

Solidariteit met die beoordeel. Ons staan saam met die Here Jesus in die Kruisiging. Geen kroon sonder om 'n kruis te ondergaan. Maar hierdie is meer as 'n voorskouing bedoel as 'n eientlike oordeel.

Maar die mense wat rondom jou staan, die honde en die bulle van Bashan, hulle wil dit nie hoor nie. Vir hulle moet die jou ondergang spel, dit wat nou aan die toneel voorgehou word, want dit verteenwoordig wat hulle wil sien.

dankie here Jesus vir nog 'n oorwinning vanuit die groot Oorwinning van die Kruis. Jy is my Here, jy is my sang, jy is my Alles-in-Alles.

En dis alles vir die nag. Ek is bly dat ek uiteindelik die waarheid uit Heuningdassie verkry het. Sy bly buite voor die deur.

Ek is jammer oor haar. Sy is net 'n jong heuningdassie. Maar sy dink sy is alreeds veroordeel na die ewige hel.

She's wrong.

God is not the author of confusion.

Somebody's been lying to someone. And someone else is trying to convince me that I'm not allowed to tell her that she's wrong about something. In case it damns her. This is so wrong-headed it's not even funny any more. And now their master is so frightened that she might discover the truth, that he's trying to make me believe a lie.

Of course it would be much easier if I had a partner to be and preach with, according to the Biblical model. Two are better than one. Some have to stand alone, said Ben Yudkin.

God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Post 10

woofti aka groovy gravy

They didn't like me preaching the Gospel with such conviction, I think. I don't want to scare anyone, but people have to know the truth.

"If Jesus thinks I'm Jesus then I'm sure he will tell me himself"

Post 11

woofti aka groovy gravy

Mister Mystery has committed envelope on Miss Goodiebags. I've got the time written on a piece of paper. The time says Time please gentlemen. Victory! cries Miss Goodiebags. Shove it! cries Miss Goodiebags. Heavenly Father, please restore me. Don't worry, says the Father, what the enemy intended for evil, I have a way of making turn out for the good. You just watch, says the Father, and see my Victory; for the battle is not yours, but Mine, says the Father.

Post 12

woofti aka groovy gravy

What a mighty God we serve, what a mighty God we serve, the angels bow before you, heaven and earth adore you, what a mighty God we serve!

For you are holy, holy, holy God, Heaven and earth are full of your Glory. Gloria in excelsis Deo. Et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis ve hador hazeh hu' dor avedei nashim.

Go and find a boy to impress. It's not gonna work on me.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more