This is the Message Centre for Sonic Salamander

Time travel of a sort

Post 1

Sonic Salamander

They say you shouldn't cross your own timeline but I'm guessing glancing across an old set of profiles doesn't count, as well I'm still here. Today I found my 15 year old self on here who wanted to be a surgeon and an angry 23 year old self who was due to study pharmacy after getting annoyed at her art teacher. Well I'm now 27 and studying music so neither of them got what they thought they wanted. My 15 year old self simply didn't get the grades and my 23 year old self hated the pharmacy course she started and promptly changed course, which neatly leaves me where I am today a third year Music Practice student.

Time travel of a sort

Post 2

Mrs Zen

It IS strange, isn't it. And rather scary. But I find it interesting lurking the old threads. If you were here at 15 *does the maths* did you have a 5-figure user account?

Ben / Mrs Zen

Time travel of a sort

Post 3

Sonic Salamander

I just missed five figures by 474 as the user number for the other account is 100473 so well pretty much near enough. Kinda scary really as I logged in and someone at some point had hacked the account and written a junk entry about rugby which I've now deleted. Also the 15 year old me talking about GSCE's and guitar amps is a bit of a weird thing to see again after all this time.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sonic Salamander

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more