Sorai d'lamo, A brief history

0 Conversations


This is the story of Sorai d'lamo, a youngish necromancer-in-training1, in the Magician's Guild.

Appearance




Sorai looks 20 yrs old and has dark hair down to shoulders. He has well tanned skin, is quite tall and is thin but lean. He also has a scar on his face but it has faded somewhat. Usually wears robes of some kind. He has tattoos on both forearms which are dragon based and are connected to his life story2.

His story


He does not know much about his life. His father was a soldier and his mother was a native of a clan in the far mountains in the East. When his father's garrison attacked the village of the clan and took over he and Sorai's mother married and had him.



When Sorai was 10 the village was attacked by another clan and a horrific battle took place. Sorai's father was killed by the clan's chieften and Sorai was left for dead after being clubbed to death.



He was picked up by the second regiment at Fort Atwilpa and it was there that he killed his first man. Because of this he had to flee and was hunted by armed riders.



He was found, half-starved, by a tracker, who was hunting wild bears at the time. The tracker took him in and Sorai stayed there, learning the tricks of the trade, until he was 17. It was then that he heard of the Chieften that had killed his father. He hunted the man down and killed him.



Unfortunatly the Chieften now held a lot of power, and Sorai was thrown in jail. He was rescued by the old tracker, who gave his life so that Sorai could escape.



Embittered, Sorai wondered the lands until he found Imardin, where he thought he could fight for a noble cause. He is still there today.

Other stats



Sorai can command soldiers - He has Military Training. He carries two short swords, but will sometimes use a broadsword. He wears no armour and is fast at running. He is also a strong willed individual


1Arn't they all?2See below

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3717920

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more