H2G2SRPG - Class Abilities

0 Conversations

Class abilities, unlike normal abilities, can only be gained by choosing a specific class. Use this as a reference for deciding which class you'd like most.

Alchemy (Alchemist)

Through the persistant study of metals, stones, and chemicals, you have learned a great deal about the workings of the human body and the world it inhabits. Due to this, you are very proficient in making advanced medications, poisons, and potions, even if they tend to explode every so often. This enables you to make potions of a specific nature, such as invisibility, or stealth. Each potion takes four posts to make, and decent equipment must be present.

Alter Size (Mimic)

Through body posture, you can make yourself appear up to 50% larger or smaller than you really are.

Alter Voice (Mimic)

Because of your learning, you can alter your voice to sound like nearly anything.

Become Anyone (Mimic)

When you want to attempt to copy a regular person, such as a baker, a soldier, or anyone who is not a specific named person, you can do so within two posts of work.

Chosen Quarry (Slayer)

Choose a type of monster or race. Against what you have just chosen, you gain the terrible strength ability.

Craft: Golem

Using whatever materials are at hand, you can create a golem. However, you must have a scroll of paper and ink to finish it. The strength and time of construction will vary on the material you use. Wood is easy to work with, but not very strong, so it would probably take four posts, whereas steel, while tough, would take more like ten posts. The posts for construction do not have to be uninterrupted.

Hellbourn (Hellbourn)

Once a day, you may draw upon the evil within you to transform into a powerful demon-form, with thick black skin, long claws, horns, glowing eyes, and large bat-like wings. You are incredibly powerful and more resistant to magic, but especially weak to holy attack and items.

Hide Intent (Alleyman)

Your poker face is envied by all, but you never use it. You have a way of making people think you're up to something, but never what you really are doing.

Holy Strength (Paladin)

God has granted your body with a divine strength, greater than that of even mighty heroes.

Legal Immunity (Assassin, Thief)

When carrying out the normally lesss-than-legal acts of your profession, should the authorities appear, you will not be charged. However, this does not prevent private, less civil minded people from beating the living tar out of you.

Overflowing Chi (Monk)

Because of your training, you have much more Chi than the average person, doubling your Chi Points.

Quick Casting (Red Mage)

You lead a life of adventure, and have learned how to cast spells in such an environment. Your spells do not require any verbal or physical components, and can be used in an instant.

Resolute Stalking (Slayer)

By standing completely still, you can fade into the background, becoming invisible until you move. However, this does not work if you are in plain sight of someone watching you.

Sense Evil (Alleyman)

From your life on the streets, you have learned how to smell the rank aura of evil nearby. They only need to be in your general area.

Shadow Jump (Alleyman)

You have the uncanny ability to not only fade into shadows, but travel through them for short distances. This allows you to teleport up to twenty five feet from shadow to shadow, but this ability is tiring to use. Use it too often, and you may well become too tired to defend yourself.

Shattering Strike (Gigas Fang)

Using your immense strength and powerful weapon, with effort you can deal blows that can shear through many tough objects, like rocks and walls. This is not too useful against enemies, as it is easy to dodge.

Undead Master (Necromancer)

Through dark power you are a master of the undead. All but vampires will heed your commands, and spells that summon the undead cost -2.

Zweihander (Barbarian, Gigas Fang)

You are trained in the use of gigantic weapons, things that most people could barely lift. Examples of these weapons would be the buster sword and dire waraxe.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2504422

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more