Uruk Fun Run

2 Conversations

Uruk-Hai! ATTACK!!!


The Uruk-Hai are off to war. Soon Helm's Deep will be beseiged, and what better way to celebrate than an Uruk Fun Run! smiley - biggrin


The Rules are easy. Sign yourself up as either a Good Guy or a Bad Guy, then choose your race:
Good Guys: Man of Gondor, Man of Rohan, High Elf, Wood Elf, Dwarf or Hobbit.
Bad Guys: Orc, Goblin (including Warg Riders) or Uruk-Hai.

Rules of the Run:


The rules are easy. The Bad Guys run around H2G2, plundering and pillaging as they go, the Good Guys must try to stop them. For the purposes of fun, please try to target Lord of The Rings based pages, or anything run by someone with a "Good Guy" name (eg: Arwen, Aragorn, etc) smiley - winkeye.


Let the run begin!

Join the Uruk-Hai!

Join the Good Guys and help stop the run!

Where does the Run begin?


Ah... that would be telling... smiley - winkeye

For all the Bad Guys out there, I'll give you the current location when you start. It'll be winding randomly throughout H2G2 (god bless the Infinite Improbability Drive!). The Good Guys will have to try and find the Run by any means (except looking on people's homepages!) Please, act in the spirit of the Run. I'll give clues if you really need them...

Catch us if you can! Onward! smiley - run

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A922899

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more