The Collaborative Writing Workshop

0 Conversations

Peer Review
| Writing Workshop
| Alternative Writing Workshop
| Flea Market

How to Write

Please Note: The Collaborative Workshop has been discontinued. We may start it up again someday, but for the moment, please don't submit anything here - the h2g2 Guide Editors.

If you've got an idea for a great Guide Entry but would like help writing it, then the Collaborative Writing Workshop is the place for you. This is where you can get together with other budding writers to develop brilliant Guide Entries while also developing your writing skills.

This is also a great place for inexperienced writers to find out all the information they'll need to write perfect Guide Entries first time and to get ideas from other Researchers before they get through to Peer Review.

For a detailed explanation of the Review Forums system, please read the Review Forums FAQ.

How to Submit an Idea to the Collaborative Writing Workshop

The first step is to create a Guide Entry that contains the bare bones of your idea (it doesn't matter how bare they are!). Then you need to put this entry into the Collaborative Writing Workshop.

To do this, simply click on the 'Submit for Review' button on your new entry and follow the instructions, choosing 'Collaborative Writing Workshop' from the drop-down menu. If there is no such button, then that's probably because you ticked the 'Not for Review' button in the Entry Editor; untick it and try again.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A464186

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more