A Conversation for Bad News - the Spoof Heavy Metal Band

Bad News requests

Post 1

Researcher 199901

Dear Sir/Madam/Hermaphrodite,
for goodness sake, kindly release the BN "Bootlag" album on CD plus all sorts of related non-LP B sides as extra bonus tracks before I do something really silly and destroy my entire collection of Shadows (also on E.M.I) records on vinyl.! for which i will be drummed out of the fan club for all eternity.
Also, I'd like all of Bad News' videos put on a special DVD compilation.
Yours forever in blood, leather, lycra, curry, lager, jack daniels, and so on, for ever and ever, Amen.
Lemmy Killaminster (bass guitarist of a new german metal band called "von-Motorhead-graff" formerly in a new romantic band: "LufthansaAirTerminal").
PS please send me a signed poster of Bad News for my bedroom and a copy of Bert Weedon's "A tune a day" songbook. And if it's not to much to ask can I have as my Christmas presents hank marvin's original 59' fender strat and hendrix's marshall amp.
PPS give my warmest regards to Vim whose shoes I am not worthy to undo or tune his Gibson guitar or even breathe on his marsall amp.
best wishes also to Den, Colin and Spider. Den, hope the decorating biz is picking up. To Colin, hope your O level maths resit went well this summer. Spider - just stick to inhalling Ajax crystalls - its far better for you than the usual muck you buy in that Camden street market!


Key: Complain about this post

Bad News requests

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more