The nothing better to do club

9 Conversations


Ok so its a long name i know, but hey if your here youve got nothing better to do so you wont mind!!
so what is this club about?


well, its a place for people who have nothing better to do to actually come and find other people who have nothing better to do!


Well im starting the club and im a university student who actually has nothing to do!
maybe i should have done english!

University students - one casual, one in cap and gown

so thats me!


i have had some suggestions about entertainment they are.


1. the pub
Clinking beer glasses


2.reading
Library books on a shelf



or 3. just watching my lava lamp!
Lava Lamp


but hey ive still got nothing better to do than start this club for people in the same boat!!!



so im going to start a cafe, for general conversations and if anybody wants to add other conversations they know how to do it!


oh i was going to have a signing up place, but there is too problems:


1. i dont no how too!


2. i cant be bothered even though i have nothing else to do!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3536949

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more