woteva music quiz

0 Conversations

BACK

MUSIC QUIZ

Hiya . I bet your here to enter the music quiz and become champion of the WOTeva cup (which i'm still trying to find!)


Rules


The rules of the WOTeva music quiz are simple all you have to do is enter the answers into the box below and you'll score points for each answer you get right, you can only enter once each week. I'll put the scores up at the end of the week and the champ of the week at the end of 4 weeks i'll have a special quiz1 for the 4 champs and then we'll see who the over all winner is! ENJOY!


QUESTIONS!

  1. Who sung Ertenal Flame before Atomic Kitten
  2. Name the song and arstists from theese lyrics- "we checked his room his things were gone"
  3. Which 2 bands tour with Busted?
  4. Whats Jessica Simpsons little sister (the one who has just brought out a song)called?
  5. What is the word sung in "Viva La Radio"?
  6. What musical Instrument does Elton John play?
  7. Who rereleased Queens "we will rock you"?
Updated every Month!


my U number is U

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.


WINNERS!

3 lollys in a star
RANKNAMEPOINTS
1STMaster B7
2ndBazMcStay6
3rdcommander super moo0
---
1there still will be a normal quiz aswell

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3081421

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more