Gaming

2 Conversations

BACK
Gaming
game

Sony Eyetoy for PS2

The sony eyetoy, takes virtual gaming to the max. It actually puts you in the game, using sensors and stuff it maps where you move so this means no control necessary, just yourself. The eyetoy is like a webcam and it just sits where ever you want it to go. It has a set of 12 games, wiping suds off windows, knocking down high-kicking ninjas, boxing a robot chimp, boogie-ing or even getting your rights, lefts, ups and downs seriously confused. Its a load of fun and is worth getting.
useful link: www.eyetoy.com/english

Written by me

Cheats


Theme Park World for PS2
To get everything researched on theme park world press, up, down, up, down, right, up ,down, up, down, left, on the crontrol 8 times. When you've done that you should hear a ring.


The Suffering for PS2
Hold L1, R1, X and press down, up, down, left, right, left , R2, up, left, down, right, up, right, down, right, up, right, down, left, R2, down, down, down, R2, R2 for all weapons and items except the gonzo gun.

thanks to Don't you just love it when that happens

Worms for PS1

Here's some levels for you

00956 - desert storm
29726 - low bridge
46463 - martian scape
7007230 - snow joke
223987379 - its christmas time

Crash Bandicoot : The huge Adventure For GB Advance

Gem Locations:

The Red Gem: The Level with the Red Gem in, Do not hit the normal switch(!) before the Nitro Switch. Jump on the Nitro Switch then follow the path below to get the red gem.


The yellow gem: On the last level, The check point followed by the thingy that makes you spin over nitro boxes. spin to the left on to the Green An red thing.


The blue gem: ON a level called Ruined, after the nitro box Double Jump and float spin left.

Prince of Persia For PS2

To unlock original game – start a new game and quickly hold L3 and quickly press X, square, triangle, O, triangle, X, square, O

Thanks to Don't you just love it when that happens

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for GB Advance
Do Not Use Souls- Put in your name as NOSOUL

Do Not Use Items - Put in your name as NOUSE

Americans most wanted for PS2

At the main menu press circle 5 times and square 4 times then go to special features where you will see the cheat menu

special thanks to dont you just love it when that happens for that cheat



For more cheats visist game winners And if you've got any good cheats let me know.

Also if you like playing internet games why dont you try out miniclip, yeti sports or a stick man adventure (this one was recommended by my brother)



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A3080747

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more