Posted Nov 2, 2003
Well done to Warren for the last quiz, you got 100%, so I thought I would try something a little harder.
1. Where and how many Starbuck's coffee bars are there in Sunnydale?(2)
2. In 'I only have eyes for you', Gile's is convinced that the poltergeist is...?
3. What was the title of the first episode to be written by Marti Noxon?
4. What is Jenny Calenders Romany name?
5. In what year was the big Sunnydale earthquake, that ended up trapping the Master?
6. What was the name of Lyle Gorch's wife?
7. What make of car does Xander drive in 'The Zeppo'?
8. What does the character Skyler offer to the Slayers?
9. On what exact date does Faith awake from her coma?
10.What character is played by David Welles (Clue, only one episode)
complete the quote..
1.I wear the ______, it does not wear me.
2.Buffy's looking at Parker. Who it turns out, ___ _ __________. So big plus there.
3.Okay, remember before you became ____ ______, when you were a watcher.
4.I've got to stop a crazy from pulling _ ______ __ ___ ____.
5.I just love ______ ______, that P.J. He's getting to be quite a handful.
I like _________...nobody's telling _________ what to do.
I like to read _____(3)
Name the episode and character for 2 points.
1. "You can't just bury stuff, Buffy! It'll come right back up to get you"
2. "At the hospital, he was grieving. Seriously crazed, and not just in a homicidal, I-wanna-be-a-demon way."
3. "Stay back or I'll do a William Burrough's on your leader here"
4. "You're supposed to kill her, not leave gag gifts in her friends beds"
5. "Oh, I know this one!'Slaying entails certain sacifices, blah blah bliddy blah, I'm so stuffy, give me a scone.'"
So, have fun guys..
Buffy general quiz
Posted Oct 10, 2003
OK! it's my turn for a quiz, there are four sections. Good luck.
part 1 (DEMONS)
1. What is the name of the demon in "Fear, Itself"?
2. How many hell hounds were there in "The Prom"?
3. What was the name of 'the vessel' in "The Harvest"?
4. How did Spike kill Nikki Woods?
part 2 (WHO SAID)
5. "I'm sorry. I've forgotten my manners in all the concussion"?
6. "You can't imagine the price for true evil"?
7. "A gift is traditional. I read it somewhere"?
8. "Oh! Buffy, it's like we're sisters, with really different hair"?
part 3 (WHAT EPISODE)
9. What episode did Oz first appear in?
10.What episode did Jonathan first appear in?
11.The character Lily from "Anne" first appeared in which episode?
12.What episode did we first see the recurring character Larry Blaisedale?
part 4 (WHAT CHARACTER)
13.Jordan Baker played?
14.Phina Oruche played?
15.Robin Sach's played?
16.Leonard Roberts played?
Posted Oct 8, 2003
Right, I've said it more than once and I'm sure I'll keep saying it in the future, I'm sure.
With regards to the dating shows, Temptation Island was bad enough, now there's Mr Personality and one Jo Millionaire, but now there's a show, one guy and 15 women, he dosen't know that the winner will get 1 Million Dollars, ok that's not so bad, but what they don't know is that the winner will be forced to choose between him and the money.
In my opinion that's just going to far, they're messing with peoples lives and there emotions and it can be dangerous and if it continues like this, it could end up very bad for all involved. Do I need to remind you what happened to the gay guy who said he was in love with his neighbour on that American chat show.
Hey Scooby Gang
Posted Oct 8, 2003
Well I thought it would be a good idea if someone set up a single page for all of us to chat on together, so here it is. If you want to chat about Scooby related stuff, leave it here.
Season 7 spoiler, Quotes game
Posted Oct 3, 2003
For all those BtVS fans who have seen season 7, I have started a new game on cult to include season 7 quotes, you'll find it in my conversations somewhere, have a go.
The Xand Man...Master and owner of the Scooby's ice-cream truck....2+3+9x4-8-6=42