madness takes it's toll: please have exact change!
WARNING - site under construction...
a bit about me!
- H2G2 name: phin
- RL name: rosemary
- age: 19
- hair colour: non-descript brown
- eye colour: green
- location: edinburgh, scotland, UK
- occupation: university student
my favourite H2G2 haunts:
this is where you can normally find me. if i'm not there you can leave a message on my message board and i'll get back to you
- the word game addicts bar - why not come and join us? we have quite a menagerie - what with the , the , the , the , the , the and my not to mention andy the and gordon the ! it gets quite crowded sometimes! . we also have a drinks cabinet and much else besides.
- ask H2G2 - home to many an interesting conversation, and time-wasting games, such as the anagram game and the everlasting sentence games
- H2G2 united friends - where to go if you need a shoulder to on, or if you just fancy a chat
other useful pages:
well, they're useful to me anyway...
- check out the smileys list for ways to brighten up your writing - as you can tell, i use them quite a lot
- read useless info about current h2g2 stats, for instance who posts the most, and who writes the longest posts
- check out the h2g2 newspaper, otherwise known as the post, which has something new every week, including word play
- if you're as addicted to word games as we are, then why not sign up at the h2g2 word game addicts support group - you get your own title (i'm minister of and smarties)
my (compulsory) 42-ism
my trip to the caribbean
i've just been to the caribbean - woohoo!! . there were ten of us from the all over the UK representing girlguiding UK, and we met up with fellow guides on Anguilla - one of the smaller caribbean islands and a british protectorate. we went for 18 days, including a day in NYC on the way over, and 5 days in miami on the way back. the downside is that it cost over £1600, but as that all had to be raised through sponsorship and fundraising, it didn't cost me anything, except for spending money . we got to go snorkeling, and swimming with dolphins, and lots more it was amazing
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|glasto meetup||Jun 17, 2003|
|helloooo||Jun 2, 2003|
|Smarties Smileys||May 15, 2003|
|helloo||May 15, 2003|
|No TV||Apr 1, 2003|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
phin (in edinburgh and loving it!)
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
This user has no Bookmarks