Things I need to do today.
Posted Jan 6, 2004
I know I have a CD burner thing on this contraption. I just don't know how to use it. Same goes for this flatbed scanner.
I also need to do some shopping.
But that's about it.
Posted Jan 5, 2004
The last journal entry came from my uncle's laptop...
Now I am at home!
Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen...I am back online!
OK. Things I have discovered during the last 30 minutes :
1. 1445+ emails waiting to be deleted.
2. I have too much to do.
3. I have to still install some drivers.
4. I missed my net life.
So TALK TO ME PEOPLE... I can reply now...
In the words of shamed pop star Gary Glitter...it's good to be back...
Posted Dec 20, 2003
I actually get online, and who is out there? NO ONE.
Typical. Typical, typical.
My life : in about 3 weeks, something interesting will happen. But nothing I can speak about. Oh I do love to tease you all. Right now, my life is an inescapable circular routine of boredom, books and TV. Ain't life grand?
Important Saturnine News
Posted Nov 26, 2003
A few things people should know:
1. I am alive and well. (Although some people may be disappointed to hear that..)
2. I will be back online probably around January.
3. I have lost all my links and email addresses, I will be posting a new email address as soon as I get one, I will need everyone's help to build all that back up again.
4. I have been reading lots of books so I will be debating even more than ususual furor.
5. I miss you all, even the obnoxious ones!
Speak to you soon!
Posted Aug 27, 2003
BACK OF THE NEEEETTTTT...
Although, they changed the title.
But still. 85% of it is written by me.
*kudos to the ones that finished it*