This is the Message Centre for You can call me TC
Sho - gainfully employed again Posted Aug 3, 2019
You can call me TC Posted Aug 3, 2019
Thank you everyone.
I'm fine, but the guy on the motor bike was pretty battered. He hit me face on and flew over the roof of my car, and was lying about 300 yards up the road behind me with several broken limbs. He was taken away in an air ambulance.
My mother's cremation service will be on 23 August, so I shall be back over there for a few days before and after to prepare for visitors and give my sister a hand.
Hubbie is away this weekend on a long-planned cycle trip, giving me three days on my own which are very welcome.
deb - I'm in love with my soup maker & I don't care who knows it Posted Aug 11, 2019
aka Bel - A87832164 Posted Aug 25, 2019
Key: Complain about this post
- 21: Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE) (Aug 3, 2019)
- 22: Sho - gainfully employed again (Aug 3, 2019)
- 23: Recumbentman (Aug 3, 2019)
- 24: You can call me TC (Aug 3, 2019)
- 25: deb - I'm in love with my soup maker & I don't care who knows it (Aug 11, 2019)
- 26: Superfrenchie (Aug 12, 2019)
- 27: aka Bel - A87832164 (Aug 25, 2019)