A Conversation for SEx - Science Explained
savi Started conversation Apr 26, 2015
Hey guys, I had coffee after a long (very long) time and got a mild headache. I don't usually drink coffee.
I had Hazelnut latte.I know its related to caffeine. But I want to know the mechanism and a quick remedy.
So, please help me.
Bald Bloke Posted Apr 26, 2015
Stop drinking coffee. dilute the caffeine with water.
ITIWBS Posted Apr 29, 2015
Be sure that the coffee is filtered with a paper filter to remove the coffee oil, 'cafenol'.
Caffeine is a vasodilator, has a mild analgesic effect and will usually somewhat alleviate a headache.
Cafenol is the reverse and tends to accumulate in institutional coffee urns that are not soaped and scalded out often enough.
Key: Complain about this post
More Conversations for SEx - Science Explained
- SEx: Does freezing dead bodies kill any diseases they may have? 
5 Weeks Ago
- Is it going to be life in an artificial pond ? 
Sep 4, 2019
- Where can I find tardigrades? 
Aug 14, 2019
- SEx: What is the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath? 
Feb 18, 2019
- SEx: Why does lemon juice give me goosebumps? 
Jan 18, 2019