A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The New World Order Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!

Post 1081

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")

But Bush means no such thing in that youtube clip - that's absolutely obvious.

To repeat (again) why try to bring about a single world government if "they" already control everything?

Post 1082

RmacX0

>>To repeat (again) why try to bring about a single world government if "they" already control everything?<<

no they do not control everything Yet

They still need to remove our right to protest
they need to make a world goverment to that take in every part of our life from carbon tax,food, to the internet

one of the next steps is to make have a licence to grow your own food
just like a licence to drive if u do not follow they rules you get licence taken away ,

and to bring in a one world currency ,,,

>>But Bush means no such thing in that youtube clip - that's absolutely obvious<<

he make a statment about the new world order and WE will get it he say

Did u miss that part

Post 1083

RmacX0

Gordon Brown New World Order Speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

Henry Kissinger New World Order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4&feature=related

Bill Clinton Sells the New World Order to US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvEqg_UlGaA&feature=related

JFK - Exposing the New World Order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq99snleP4E&feature=related

they are lote of Nwo Speech's by our leaders

Post 1084

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")

To repeat again, why do they need to do those things?

And again, to repeat...

The youtube clip shows a classic error in reasoning by conspiracy theorists. Everything is a shadowy conspiracy and cover-up, yet so-called 'evidence' for the 'truth' is littered in 'obvious' public statements.

Post 1085

kuzushi

<>

Yes, there are moves afoot to do this.
There's a thread somewhere about this, to do with the Codex Alimentarius and legislation going through in the US.

Post 1086

Alec Trician. (is keeping perfectly still)

Now, pay attention mac, because this last post of yours shows just how much a lack of functioning grammar allows someone to be tricked by these people.

Both Gordon and Henry are quite clearly talking about
"A New World Order" ie: one to replace an old one

They are NOT talking about "THE New World Order",
which is the conspiratorial group intent on making
brominated slaves of us all.

Your anti-conspiratorial colleagues should pay more attention to these little points.

So, How about giving us a recap mac? Just a quick overview of the big picture about who is doing what to whom and who you think is behind all of this please.

alec.smiley - clown

Post 1087

Todaymueller

I had a quick read through the backlog , and all I can remember was the dudes brains falling out and NATO needing KY jelly to enter the NWO .

Post 1088

Todaymueller

The consiracy nuts are going to have a field day with this smiley - biggrin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8170027.stm?lsf

Post 1089

Tumsup

Will the new technology replace the microchip in my skull and will the Bilderburgers pay for the operation?smiley - smiley

Post 1090

RmacX0

Again The New World Order is not a group of people it is a term used

The new world order is a change in the way that international law and policy will have an impact on our life and the freedom and liberty

In the past a new order came in the shape of the UN a kind of government but when the UN formed and a lot of sovereign nations did see this as a threat

over that last 150 years people people have been forced of they land by tax's and laws and in to town's and city's to find work based on a monetary system backed up by gold and silver and this
monetary system has been used to by up farms, land, business, mines, Oil etc by big world banks
via they smaller banks in each nation.
And now with the gold and rives no longer banking the monetary system they can basicly print as much money as is needed to support the aims ,

now any one who works in a city or town and has a mortgage on they home and go to work for any bank run business is a slave to the monetary system.

The next step is world depopulation by creating a food shortage to make us think we need to bring in a one child policy and to tax highly on the second child and if can not be payed the child will be taken away , but ideas that they will be able to control us better via law and micro management
hence the term Big brother ,

travel tax will come in the form as pay as you go they make it cheap to start of with but keep rising
the price stopping us from going far reducing peoples freedom to move around freely

and the elite knowing that they can afford to isolate their own children from the consequences. Of this new world order that is coming in to view

the elite of the elite are not the boss of your local mason home or asda but they are

Windsor, Rockefeller, Rothschild, bin Laden's , Rupert Murdoch and they are others,,

Post 1091

Taff Agent of kaos

<>

this ia a typo and should read

i have a Koi carp that is higher IQ then me and im 30!!!

smiley - bat

Post 1092

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Has there been a coherant statement yet from our conspitorial paranoid hazlenut? Nope. didn't think so.

Post 1093

KB

smiley - rofl I'm lost for words, 2legs.

Post 1094

Taff Agent of kaos

<>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8173308.stm

i think it duz

smiley - bat

Post 1095

Taff Agent of kaos

<

smiley - bigeyeslook into the eyes, look into the eyes, not around the eyes, look into the eyes, look into the eyes. right! your under

when i clap my hands you will be back in the room and believe that unconciable is a real word, ready, 3.2.1.smiley - applause

smiley - bat

Post 1096

Alec Trician. (is keeping perfectly still)

2legs...I think his last post #1090 was the recap that i asked for...

but it makes less sense than stuff he's posted previously.

"...now any one who works in a city or town and has a mortgage on they home and go to work for any bank run business is a slave to the monetary system."

Still, I'm glad the Windsors get into the elite, they've all worked so hard, bless 'em.

alec.smiley - clown

Post 1097

RmacX0

well if they is part you need explaining ask

Post 1098

kuzushi

Could you explain that please?

Post 1099

kuzushi

Are lizards behind the NWO?

Post 1100

RmacX0

What part ?

Do you what to an equal in the new world order or a slave to it,,

The new world order is not a Conspiracy theory it is being built by our government's and most elite people thay are building it on they term's as thay are the only one's haveing a say in how it is being built, it is for them

Not us 9 to 5er's or tax slave

every time a New World order try's to be forced or pushed across the world the has been world war or lots of ongoing small one's

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more