A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The New World Order Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!

Post 1021

RmacX0

well i google maped the name no match found lol

well it came up with "Seville Spain"

Post 1022

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - popcorn

Post 1023

kuzushi

<>

Perhaps RMacOX has devised a new improved way of spelling things, and we need to get on board.

Post 1024

HonestIago

Your opening paragraph is even more unintelligible than most, so I might be wrong in my interpretations. Feel free to correct me.

>>NO i have passed all my course's, i went to Highbury College And did a course In programing<<

I'm guessing these were A Levels in programming/ICT. So a pass counts as anything above an F and, to be blunt, a trained monkey could get an E in most A Levels. Someone with your total inability to communicate would struggle to get anything more than a D, maybe a C on the very outside.

Now that fits in with the requirements for this fisheries management course at Sparsholt (whose prospectus I just happened to have in my office in work): a Level 1 BTEC course, which is halfway between GCSEs and A Levels and specifically recommended for those with poor GCSEs (G-D grades).

Assuming you did an AS in one or two subjects, came out with E/Fs (and you didn't get any more than that: there's no way someone with your inability to write could get higher) and then went to Sparsholt to do the BTEC. That gives us two years, passing all of your courses. The only issue is it doesn't correlate with your stated age of 30, as AS Levels are still pretty new: I'm 24 and I was only the second cohort to do them. Iirc, Hampshire was one of the places to trial ASs (the county is a surprisingly good model for the country as a whole) but this only pushes your age up as high as 26/7.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with not having any qualifications - education doesn't work for some people and that's fair enough. But what you've done is come on, screamed a load of nonsense and tried to tell those of us who know more than you that we are wrong.

My knowledge of maths and economics is barely above GCSE-level, my knowledge of engineering is even less and I don't talk about them, instead I sit and read and hope to learn more. I'm not having a go because of your lack of education, I'm doing it because of your rudeness and arrogance and the sheer insanity of your postings.

And next up on Miss Iago Investigates...

>>What is all the stuff that build up on your hot and cold water taps?
what is the blue stuff that builds up in the pipes?
some of it is chalk...<<

No it isn't, chalk is insoluble except under very acidic conditions or biological attack. You know this because of the South Downs you live on/near. They're formed primarily by chalk, they'd wash away if they were soluble. It's mostly calcite and calcium carbonate deposits which is similar to chalk but less alkaline when in water. That's an important difference.

Now what you say about putting tap water on crops around *you* is bad for the crops is actually more-or-less right. Crops around you have evolved to tolerate highly alkaline soils, tap water considerably less alkaline, maybe even acidic. Impermeable bedrock and thin soils mean there isn't much groundwater or throughflow, most of the water leaves as surface run-off, which would become increasingly acidic further downslope.

There's two points to all of this: firstly what you're describing is fairly localised - the geology it takes for this to work is restricted to a narrow band of the country. Secondly I don't see the evil hand of the government or NWO in all of this, I just see simple geology, pedology and hydrology.

Post 1025

RmacX0

HonestIago you are just rude nasty bit of work

and i have never been rude to anyone apart to u

honest u do not know what you are talking about,,,.
Go to your local farm and ask them about toxic levels building up in the soil and they will tell you
and you may be quoting text book's at me but you have No idear have it all fit's

for a corn farm to get best yeilds thay cannot use tap water
this is a well known fact fact fact not me just saying it but every long term farmer in the uk it dose not matter were u live if u keep feeding tap water large open field the ph levels change fact same with water ways and where waste is pumped out at sea

HonestIago do your homework before you Quote text books at me

i Know what i am talking but as your only 24 your learn what is in a text book is not allways the way the world works!!!! wake up

HonestIago think before u type yea from now on cos ya do not know what your talking and im not going to chat to you unless you stop being rude ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post 1026

RmacX0

and yea we have gorn a bit off topic with farms and soil
but now to the the Nwo

GMO food is part of the NWO plan

GMO will it save the world or wipe out wild Crops

GMO was in the First place ment to be grown in a controlled environment inside,,

But people can still grow they own food this a not want the nwo want they want us to be 100% dependent on them the nwo so that can keep power over us

Now they putting GMO food outside for a reson that firstly as then are the only ones who can sell the right fertilizer to go with them most normal fertilizer will not work with them but thats not the main point

Nwo aim is to replace 80% of farmed crops around the world ..
it is around 10% now

GMO is genetically-modified to produce their own pesticides

pesticides can kill small rabbits,mice,rate,bee's,small bird,slugs,spider-mites and lots of other small things

if gm crops were grown inside this would not happern

now if small bird take gm food back to its nest it will have a knock on effect and to note if we lose lots of small birds and bee's wild crops will not get pollen and wind will be they only source to get pollen and any gm seed that get droped by bird will grow in the wild
and Xbreed with other plants, and will just die if not given the right fertilizer's and people who grow they own food will have a harder time growing the own food that is not gmo unless they do it indoors as the built in pesticides in gm plants will force the bugs that harm plants to the area's where they is not gmo plants and in the wild ,

thay is a lack of info On gmo food but i think anyone can work out that gmo food will not save the world it will just damage it more..

Post 1027

HonestIago

smiley - bigeyes I think I struck a nerve...

>>Go to your local farm and ask them about toxic levels building up in the soil<<

Nah, I think I'll ask a professor and member of the Royal Geographic Society. I think I'll trust the research I had to do for myself.

>>for a corn farm to get best yeilds thay cannot use tap water<<

Maize being one of the aforementioned plants that has adapted to moderately alkaline soils. I'd go to a corn farm but there aren't any nearby. Do you know why? Because the soils are too acidic.

Now I always thought that was because of the acidic bedrock, acid rain and a very high humus content in the soil, thanks to rapid decomposition of plant matter. But now, speaking to you, I've realised all of that is nonsense and it's actually the work of some shadowy world government trying to control my thoughts.

>>HonestIago do your homework before you Quote text books at me<<

I'm not the one who has been plagarising other sources. Everything I've written has been my own work. Can you honestly say the same?

>>i Know what i am talking but as your only 24<<

You're not much older. If you are then you've lied about what qualifications you've got.

>>your learn what is in a text book is not allways the way the world works!!!<<

Of course, textbooks that have been written by experts, peer-reviewed by other experts, satisfied yet more experts with their suitability for use as teaching resources and finally selected by highly qualified and experienced teachers and recommended to their students are full of nonsense. Whereas the ravings of some internet nutter who has done no research and provides no evidence *at all* is gospel.

>>and i have never been rude to anyone apart to u<<

Apart *from* me. And you have been very rude to just about everyone, ever since your first post when you came on SHOUTING that we're all being DELUDED and that anyone who disagrees with you is WRONG and HIGHLY GULLIBLE. You've insinuated that people who are, let's be frank, far smarter than you are unthinking automata who can't see the truth that is apparently in front of us.

You annoyed Mr Dreadful so much that he started shouting and I didn't even think that was possible, believe me I've tried. You also annoyed anhaga, but that's somewhat easier (smiley - nahnah at anhaga).

>>im not going to chat to you unless you stop being rude<<

As with the god-botherers before you who've issued a similar threat/promise, I take 'being rude' to mean 'disagreeing with me' and/or 'being right' so ta-ra.

Post 1028

HonestIago

There was actually a point I meant to make earlier but forgot to. Anyone who thinks the point of education is just the committing of facts to memory has badly missed the point.

Learning isn't just dates and name and numbers because as you've said, these are easily forgotten. True learning involves a whole new mindset, of weighing up evidence, of comparing critically and analytically lots of different sets and sorts of data, how to communicate effectively: it involves taking a holistic view, rather than a restricted one. Learning how to learn, how to research properly is very difficult and anyone who tries to demean that just shows how little they truly understand.

I'll use a personal example: I was looking through an old USB the other day and reading my university essays. I'd forgotten a lot of the facts and the philosophy essays in particular read like gibberish. I got good grades on them so I know it was successful and accurate gibberish, but I now couldn't tell you much about phenomenology or the philosophy of jurisprudence.

However, the mind-set I've developed, the thing that allowed me to speak and write authoritatively on phenomenology, that's stayed with me. If I ever wanted to regain that knowledge, or any other knowledge, I could do easily.

That's the value of education, that's why staying in school and going to university is a good thing.

Post 1029

RmacX0

no your post's show what your about u have no idear about anything you can only disagree and trade insalts i have never even been rude to any one but most people have been rude to me with out any reson
by this post you have not read the posts i have put up ,

in all my post if i did not agree with some thing i have never name called like you and most others on here i just put the resons why i disagree

a professor is a nobody to become a professor all you do is copy some one data remix it and call it your own ,,,,

Royal Geographic Society ??? the name say it all lol

you say

>>I'm not the one who has been plagarising other sources. Everything I've written has been my own work. Can you honestly say the same?<<

no you just quoted TV or text books or new papers

the reson your rude is the fact you keep calling me names with out any back up ,,

i was once like u i just thort the government just was rubbish and clueless and thort the people who said they a new world order is comming are nut!!!!

But once i stoped taking the mick out of them and listen to what everyone has to say on how dots connect with other dots ect
and lies told by government then they change they story over and over again you start to see a patton , who profit and gains power over and over again and the people who fund wars for profits ect

yes they are nutter's out they with this lizzards and tin hate and stuff like that,,,, i have never used this in any of my posts

>>Apart *from* me. And you have been very rude to just about everyone, ever since your first post when you came on SHOUTING that we're all being DELUDED and that anyone who disagrees with you is WRONG and HIGHLY GULLIBLE. You've insinuated that people who are, let's be frank, far smarter than you are unthinking automata who can't see the truth that is apparently in front of us.<<

i have never judt came on here and start SHOUTING we're all being DELUDED i never said that and "anyone who disagrees with you is WRONG and HIGHLY GULLIBLE" i never said this at alll

it is me who has put up with rudeness and name calling and i was back up by the mod's on this ,

so by this post you have put up gose to show that you can not take the truth and you lust lie and keep lie'ing about people as your not other back up

so you posted a lie you lier

Post 1030

RmacX0

now you just put this

>>There was actually a point I meant to make earlier but forgot to. Anyone who thinks the point of education is just the committing of facts to memory has badly missed the point.

Learning isn't just dates and name and numbers because as you've said, these are easily forgotten. True learning involves a whole new mindset, of weighing up evidence, of comparing critically and analytically lots of different sets and sorts of data, how to communicate effectively: it involves taking a holistic view, rather than a restricted one. Learning how to learn, how to research properly is very difficult and anyone who tries to demean that just shows how little they truly understand.

I'll use a personal example: I was looking through an old USB the other day and reading my university essays. I'd forgotten a lot of the facts and the philosophy essays in particular read like gibberish. I got good grades on them so I know it was successful and accurate gibberish, but I now couldn't tell you much about phenomenology or the philosophy of jurisprudence.

However, the mind-set I've developed, the thing that allowed me to speak and write authoritatively on phenomenology, that's stayed with me. If I ever wanted to regain that knowledge, or any other knowledge, I could do easily.

That's the value of education, that's why staying in school and going to university is a good thing. <<

"True learning involves a whole new mindset, of weighing up evidence, of comparing critically and analytically lots of different sets and sorts of data" so now your agreeing with me ??????

i used the term Connect the dots, and follow the money and power
This means , weighing up evidence,comparing critically and analytically lots of different sets and sorts of data,

hmmmmmmmm

Post 1031

HonestIago

>>a professor is a nobody to become a professor all you do is copy some one data remix it and call it your own<<

So all the worlds professors are plagiarists, are they? Some might consider that a libelous accusation...

>>no you just quoted TV or text books or new papers<<

Where? Which TV programme, which textbook, which newspaper?

Either show exactly what I've plagarised and where I've got it from or apologise for the accusation.

>>i was once like u<<

No you weren't. I learned how to spell and capitalise when I was a kid. It's something you still haven't done. I've been to university, you haven't.

You've never been like me, unless we're comparing me as a toddler with you now but even then I'd like to think I was a better communicator than you are.

>>and lies told by government then they change they story over and over again you start to see a patton , who profit and gains power over and over again and the people who fund wars for profits ect<<

Where's your *proof*? You have none. You make all of these accusations and claims and can't back them up because you don't have a clue about what you're talking about. You talk about subjects you have no comprehension of and then accuse those who do know what they're talking about of plagarism.

In fact, y'know what, forget this I'm just going to smiley - yikes you for the libel.

>>so you posted a lie you lier<<

Learn to spell.

Post 1032

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Take heart Iago,

I just found this, might cheer you up

174?thread=17480006/thread/6688599" >F7180006?thread=6688599&skip=97&show=1

Removed

Post 1033

HonestIago

This post has been removed.

Post 1034

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Likewise: my popcorn has gone soggy through crying with laughter...

smiley - popcorn

Post 1035

RmacX0

your asking for proof but i not seen you put up any???

i say the government lie's they is lot's and lot's

here is one NWO need a reson to get in to iraq,,,

your used fear factor of WMD

DID the government lie about WMD's "government admited"
Did the government say before the 1st iraq/gulf war we would not take part or interfer with iraq invasion of kuwait
who sold him the weapons who gave him the Sat pic of kerd bases
who put him in power
did everyone know that he was a madman before he came to power in iraq

???? thats just one bit of proof that government lie

no w about asking about proof to a point your make as the proof keeps going on and on and on and i can not post it all in one big blob
u have to be more on the point off what proof you want

Post 1036

RmacX0

why can people just say they disagree with out trading insalts ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Post 1037

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

"

fishery is a land based Industrie
so where dose it say ins not a land based Industrie
or do u know what your talking about "Still Incognitas,Still Chairthingy,Still lurking,Still invisible,unnoticeable,missable,unseen">

Yes I knew that..I'm a teacher in the area you seem to claim to be from and I know that Sparsholt has a very high number of applicants every year from people who are very keen to get a career in land based and agricultural industries.I'm positive they would have weeded out anyone who had so little basic science knowledge as you appear to display as they have an excellent reputation and can pick and choose from a huge number of candidates each year.

Also you cannot even understand what I posted..I never said anything about the farm fishing industry being anything but land based..You grabbed that out of thin air.
smiley - laugh

Post 1038

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Oh and now I see you have been to Highbury as well.

http://www.highbury.ac.uk/client/index.asp

Was this before or after Sparsholt?

How many educational establishments have you rejected/been rejected by?

smiley - erm

Post 1039

RmacX0

i said

>>i was at sparshott for 2 year studing Fisherys management, and on this couse your learn about water and how to test it and this is where i first learned about Ph levels and shell fish and hormones in water ways that can harm fish .<<

you said

>>I very much doubt he went to Sparshott college either.

http://www.sparsholt.ac.uk/

<The UK's Leading College FOR THE<<<<<<<<<<<< What U mean by that then
Land-based Industries>

They won't be teaching such a mishmash of such rubbish...<<

Post 1040

RmacX0

after Sparsholt

from 96 To 98 when i left school ,,,,

then HB from 99-2001 but walk out in 2000 as it was the worst thing i had even seen, i did not know about programming at all at the time but i new more then the techer damm he could not even use a over head projecter most of the lesson was us waiting while he got his act together,,,

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more