A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The New World order can be defeated by our milkmen kicking said order of the doorstep...so make sure your milkman delivers..

Post 981

kuzushi

<>

Yeah. Aren't you going to change the others?

The New World order can be defeated by our milkmen kicking said order OFF the doorstep...so make sure your milkman delivers..

Post 982

Not-so-bald-eagle

as you say smiley - coolsmiley - bubbly

The New World order can be defeated by our milkmen kicking said order OFF the doorstep...so make sure your milkman delivers..

Post 983

kuzushi

How many milkmen do you have?

The New World Hors D'oeuvre Is On Doorsteps everywhere - We Need To Wake Up! (and acquire a doorstep if not already the case)

Post 984

taliesin

c L i v E

d o O D !!! U r T I n F O i l ! h A T !!

smiley - silly

smiley - zzz

The New World Hors D'oeuvre Is On Doorsteps everywhere - We Need To Wake Up! (and acquire a doorstep if not already the case)

Post 985

Pirate Alexander LeGray

You never see milkgirls, why?

Post 986

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I never see milkmen either. We've not had milk delivery here for years. though, my Father, has a female milk delivery person, and* a female post delivery person albeit ocastionally....

the revolution has been; we wern't paying attention,.... we missed it...

The New World Order Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!

Post 987

rockwanderermatt

Ohhh Don't forget the Kennedy's don't they usually have something to do with it all aswell? Or are do they just bear the brunt of it all?

In regards to the whole flouride business, there is some much evidence for and against that agrument it's not funny. All though I do like and a good a small chuckle out of the brittle bones part (new to me).

I do love a good consiparcy theory.

Post 988

Pirate Alexander LeGray

Why is flouride put in water? What is the real reason because I don't believe the official one.

Post 989

Not-so-bald-eagle

This is NOT just some madcap conspiracy theory.

I KNOW that H2G2 has made specifically and scientically set up by special agents of the CIA and BIG business, to entrap all the reellly clevver people (like us smiley - blush) to keep us occupied while THEY takr over the world. We are not ASLEEP but plugged into H2G2 night and day. H and G are a special code (twice over) to ensure that this really BIG secret is only known to insiders.....

smiley - evilgrin

smiley - coolsmiley - bubbly

Post 990

RmacX0

"Pirate Alexander LeGray (PAL)
Why is flouride put in water? What is the real reason because I don't believe the official one."

people say it for our teeth some say it for other resons

but "sodium" fluoride in the right amounts can make people Ill over a long time like , brittle bones Ect,,

but we do Know that nazi scientist's where useing this "sodium fluoride" with other mix's to make a drug to stop riots or to stop prisoner's revolt or fight back ,,

But myself i have a R/O system that gets rid of the sodium fluoride in tap water

Post 991

kuzushi

There is some truth in the assertion, "The New World Order Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!"

Post 992

kuzushi

I have to wake up pretty much every day.
There was no order on my doorstep this morning, but tescos delivered something a couple of days ago.

Post 993

Milla, h2g2 Operations

... and in some areas the natural water contains fluoride, without anyone adding anything.

I fail to understand why "sodium fluoride" is so much worse than any other flouride salt? You always have to have a counter ion, be it sodium, potassium or protons (except HF (Fluoridic acid) which is strong enough to etch glass, but that's the proton speaking, not the fluoride really).

Sodium is perhaps the most common ion we ingest - your daily salt! Several grams a day for some. Combined with chloride ions, it's quite tasty.

Next, I predict you will try to scare us with the common poison of dihydrogen oxide, or perhaps hydroxic acid.

Which indeed is toxic, when ingested in copious amounts, as is any other substance on the planet.

smiley - towel

*suddenly remembers the rule about not feeding...

smiley - run

Post 994

RmacX0

fluoride on it self may not be harmfull but when mixed with sodium fluoride, and other substance like mercery ect and the amounts mixed
they come very close to Mk Ultra program's

Now think,,,

substance's Mix

Food now has fluoride, aspartame
Tap water has sodium fluoride and other substance's ect

the time you add all this up whats in our food,tap water ect
it looks very bad ,,,

Post 995

RmacX0

New World Order is a term used

but the new world order is this,,,

A Merging Of super states and other world powers countries

Evil and "good" State's ,,,

law's will be set by a world Goverment that will overrule locals law's

Ie the same people who make Females full dress from head to toe
and people like in china who take Kid's from they homes becose
they have more then one Kid or can not pay the tax for the second Kid
or other states that can enter your homes without a reson

these's are the people who will be on the world Goverment!!!
and will help make laws that will be used in the UK or US
with a Global force to back it up,,

but it will be the super elites backing this up and hiding behide it
not just the Puppet bankers and puppet mp ect

So Do any of want a One world Government were u Don't get a say or a look in how it is made up,,

the One World Government will be a new world order

Post 996

HonestIago

>>fluoride on it self may not be harmfull<<

smiley - rofl Rmac, please stop talking biology and chemistry - I'm gonna do myself an injury.

First of all fluoride can't exist on its own: it is an ion that needs to bond with another ion. Fluoride on its own is called fluorine and fluorine is one of the most dangerous non-radioactive elements.

>>and other substance like mercery ect and the amounts mixed
they come very close to Mk Ultra program's<<

I'm assuming you mean mercury? And yes, anything mixed with mercury is pretty fatal. It's rather toxic, y'see.

>>Tap water has sodium fluoride and other substance's ect<<

But as has been pointed out, many of these substances occur naturally. Who's to blame there? Are the Bilderbergs going around and changing the chemical composition of rocks and streams?

Post 997

RmacX0

"First of all fluoride can't exist on its own:"

I never said it could ???

"But as has been pointed out, many of these substances occur naturally. Who's to blame there? Are the Bilderbergs going around and changing the chemical composition of rocks and streams?"

yea your right they are other substances occur naturally
but they the ones We need,,

the PH levels of rivers,lakes, and shorelines are beening changed
by all the extra toxins we put in tap water,, Now think again Why do u think we are told we should let a fishtank stand with tap water in it for 2 to 4 weeks before you put Fish In it,,
now look at shell fish if the ph level is off just a little they can not breed like other fish,

now we put hormouns in our food that has a Knock on effect with both humans and wildlife ,

but at the end of the day all that was used in the Mk ultra programs
our now in out food and water, and the last 25 years ect people less and less have been standing up for they "LAW" rights and human Rights

and just do what they told to do with out thinking about it,

Post 998

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

What, I wonder, is our resident conspiratorialist's take on 'stigmatised knowledge'?

http://johnmckay.blogspot.com/2009/07/intellectual-dishonesty-of-allan-quist.html

Post 999

HonestIago

>>"First of all fluoride can't exist on its own:"

I never said it could ???<<

You did a few posts ago: "fluoride on it self may not be harmfull"

>>yea your right they are other substances occur naturally<<

How can your body tell the difference between the good, natural NaF and the evil, government-added NaF?

>>by all the extra toxins we put in tap water,, <<

smiley - huh So tap water is poisonous? You can die from drinking tap water? I'm compelled to ask, though I probably know the answer - do you know what a toxin is?

>>now look at shell fish if the ph level is off just a little they can not breed like other fish,<<

So not content with malevolently controlling human destiny, the NWO is sterilising fish? Well, I suppose everyone has got to have a hobby.

Another quick question: who made your water filter that supposedly removes all of these "toxins"? If it was made by a company, surely they're part of the NWO - how do you know it works? Surely a group that was part of the conspiracy would want to trick those who try to avoid the tainted water?

Have you tested the filtered water afterwards to make sure it's free of contaminants?

Post 1000

Not-so-bald-eagle

hey.... who will be providing the test kits?
smiley - coolsmiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post