A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The New World Order Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!

Post 961

Taff Agent of kaos

>>By the way, where did dudeopenyourmind go?<<

smiley - shrugdudeopenyourmind
|smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space|
smiley - nahnahRmacX0

what was the song from pinochio again????????

strings????

smiley - bat

Post 962

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

I see things have gone very quiet..has the New World Order been nicked again?

Well it's what keeps happening to my milk..smiley - grr

Post 963

Milla, h2g2 Operations

The order is in progress of being executed.
It's the peace before the storm...

smiley - towel

Post 964

HonestIago

I don't have a doorstep - how will the New World Order affect me?

Post 965

Not-so-bald-eagle

Me neither. It seems we're not affected so we can go back to sleep

smiley - coolsmiley - bubbly

Post 966

HonestIago

Yay smiley - diva

smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Post 967

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Well I've been busy playing Monkey Island..It's been such a long time since I played it I'd forgotten what to do..So it was as much fun as the first time.smiley - biggrin

Post 968

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

I did that playing 'Beneath A Steel Sky' smiley - biggrin

The New World Hors D'oeuvre Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!

Post 969

kuzushi

I see the security forces have lowered the security threat level.
Don't know what this means in the scheme of conspiracy things.

Post 970

kuzushi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8158937.stm

<>

Post 971

taliesin

Decided to smiley - bleep with those brokerage fees, and instructed customs to send The New World Order back to the supplier.

I've since upgraded the old one with new parts, and given it a fresh coat of paint smiley - artist

It looks just like New! smiley - cool

Post 972

Taff Agent of kaos

970 ish postings

god has stronger legs than the NWO!!!!!!

smiley - bat

Post 973

Alec Trician. (is keeping perfectly still)

...still plenty that hasn't been covered yet Taff.

I don't think anyone's even mentioned 'The Bonesmen' yet.

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/nworder03.html

alec.smiley - skull

Post 974

Taff Agent of kaos

but where are the loons who started this??????? long gone!!!!!!!

smiley - bat

Post 975

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Perhaps this is their plan, get us innocent ones sucked into nonsense threads on hootoo, so they have peace and quiet to install the new world, as ordered?

smiley - towel

The New World Hors D'oeuvre Is On Doorsteps everywhere - We Need To Wake Up! (and acquire a doorstep if not already the case)

Post 976

Not-so-bald-eagle

or maybe they just needed to go to sleep.....

smiley - coolsmiley - bubbly

The New World Hors D'oeuvre Is On Doorsteps everywhere - We Need To Wake Up! (and acquire a doorstep if not already the case)

Post 977

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Csmiley - spaceasmiley - spaceNsmiley - space'smiley - spacetsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceSsmiley - spacelsmiley - spaceesmiley - spaceEsmiley - spacepsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - weird

.smiley - space.smiley - space.smiley - space.smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space

Tsmiley - spaceosmiley - spaceOsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacemsmiley - spaceUsmiley - spaceCsmiley - spacehsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceCsmiley - spaceasmiley - spacefsmiley - spaceFsmiley - spaceesmiley - spaceIsmiley - spaceNsmiley - spaceesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - yuksmiley - coffee

.smiley - space.smiley - space.smiley - space.smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space

Tsmiley - spaceHsmiley - spaceesmiley - spaceysmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceRsmiley - spaceesmiley - spaceAsmiley - spaceDsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceYsmiley - spaceosmiley - spaceusmiley - spaceRsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacemsmiley - spaceIsmiley - spaceNsmiley - spacedsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacewsmiley - spacehsmiley - spaceesmiley - spaceNsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceysmiley - spaceosmiley - spaceUsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceasmiley - spaceRsmiley - spaceesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceasmiley - spaceSsmiley - spaceLsmiley - spaceesmiley - spaceesmiley - spaceP. smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - cdouble

Post 978

Not-so-bald-eagle

At least if you can't sleep, you don't need to work upsmiley - coolsmiley - bubbly

The New World order can be defeated by our milkmen kicking said order of the doorstep...so make sure your milman delivers..

Post 979

Well my milk order turned up just fine now me and the milkman have a secret hiding place for my order...

The New World order can be defeated by our milkmen kicking said order of the doorstep...so make sure your milkman delivers..

Post 980

damned typos.smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more