A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The New World Order Is On Our Doorstep - We Need To Wake Up!

Post 1

dudeOpenyourmind

The New World Order is on our doorstep PEOPLE, we have to wake up from our hypnotic state{9/11 was an inside job, Economic Crisis created, One world bank + World army is one of their goal's}

Why do you think they put Fluoride in drinking water and bottled water, ITS TOXIC, makes you bones brittle,impairs
memory not to mention Aspartame. Aspartame is an artificial sweetener put into a lot of products you consume. Fizzy drinks, yogurt and more. Aspartame is 200 times sweeter than sugar and has a list of side effects.

The Lisbon Treaty is designed to empower one president in Brussels to rule over all of Europe. The Lisbon Treaty was put to a vote in Ireland by the Irish people in June last year. Against 53.4% For 46.6, but for some reason the EU is putting it to another vote this October 09. How can people be asked to vote again on something that has been voted apon already, because they want to get this Treaty signed quietly. To basically turn Europe into one country.

Bye Bye Sovereignty bye bye Freedom, you have to go to war regardless if your country wants to or not. Why haven't you seen this in the news? because they don't want you to know about it

Obama doesn't control anything, he's just a puppet, the public face of the illuminati just like most of the

presidents before him{Obama has also done exactly the opposite of everything he promised} You've had bad cop with Bush now its time for "good cop" with Obama.

Tv hypnotizes you, be afraid of this this this this and this.......Lies to oppress you.This is all about afew people trying to control the many and time is almost up.

Post 2

Secretly Not Here Any More

They've mobilised globally? You could say they've got the World in Motion!!

PROOF -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFUYx4arc3M

Post 3

Icy North

Dammit, I was going to answer those questions but you did it yourself!

Post 4

Whisky

Damn, we really need html formatting on this site... That posting would look soooo much better in bright green, preferably in a font that resembled the handwriting doctors use to fill in prescriptions...

Post 5

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I was just about to throw away all my toothpaste and switch to bottled water when I realised the obvious: the OP is probably at the vanguard of the New Dentist Order, trying to drum up business.

Post 6

HonestIago

>>How can people be asked to vote again on something that has been voted apon already,<<

Well, I keep on voting to keep the Tories, but they keep on forcing me to do it again and again...

Post 7

dudeOpenyourmind

I think telling as many people as you can is one of the best ways to enpower people and the public at large. This has been planned for many many years and they really are almost complete. We are going to be living in a complete fascist world if they finish.

Good Sources of information Websites

David Icke.com
Prison Planet

Post 8

swl

Oh goody. A comedy thread. smiley - biggrin

Post 9

HonestIago

2legs did ask what had happened to them

Post 10

swl

Do I need my titfer? A22159604

Post 11

Citing David Icke really isn't the way to win people over. Adam Curtis yes, David Icke no.

Won't somebody please think of the lizards?

Post 12

Xanatic

I was so disappointed when I heard Obama killed a fly during an interview. He merely swatted it, I wanted him to have rolled out his long interdimensional lizard tongue and caught it with that.

Post 13

dudeOpenyourmind

Very cute people but if you don't believe me check it out for yourself

Lisbon Treaty
Fluoride
New World Order
Illuminarti
Aspartame
Rothschilds Family
Rockafellas Family

Post 14

HonestIago

>>I was so disappointed when I heard Obama killed a fly during an interview. He merely swatted it, I wanted him to have rolled out his long interdimensional lizard tongue and caught it with that.<<

smiley - rofl

Post 15

Xanatic

I have, and the evidence is very lacking. Well except for the Lisbon Treaty, you have a point there.

Post 16

Taff Agent of kaos

why does it take a democrat as president to bring all the loonys out

clinton, militias and fear of the NWO

bush, not a peep

obama, oh no the NWO again

the only NWO was hulk hogan, razor ramone and macho man randy savage

smiley - bat

Post 17

"why does it take a democrat as president to bring all the loonys out"

To be fair, they've been stinking up the internet for years.

*Wanders off with long forgotten thoughts of Draco Moth Men and that Lear bloke*

Post 18

swl

You forgot the Bilderbergs - http://www.unitypublishing.com/Newsletter/Bilderburg.htm

Come on, no conspiracy theory is complete without the Bilderbergs.

Post 19

Taff Agent of kaos

next we will have all that atlantis crap and 10,000 bc when all the builders came asore with soggy feet

smiley - bat?

Post 20

I won't believe a word of it until there's mention of Cilla Black.

She is, after all, behind everything. The puppet master. The shadow of darkness cast upon all that is light.

You mark my words, one day her true evil will be revealed.

Surprise surprise indeed.

Key: Complain about this post